• Published 3rd Dec 2012
  • 1,573 Views, 116 Comments

The Last Stand - TheExhaustedBrony



Applejack and Apple Bloom's last chance to survive.

Comments ( 14 )

Dash, you hindered science! Sure, it may be immoral, but morals are overrated.

1742347
Except yours is long as fuck.

Damn it, think about a cure, not survival. Guess it doesn't matter anywa- wait, if we do know that Rainbow died, but they didn't find Twilight's body... THERE'S still a chance she survived and hey, maybe she can save Bloom and Sweetie Bell. :D Better get my hopes up so they can be dashed again.

3452625

Better get my hopes up so they can be dashed again.

:rainbowderp:

so they can be dashed again.

:rainbowhuh:

be dashed again.

:applejackunsure:

dashed again.

:raritydespair:
Dashed...:facehoof:

3452640 Oh yeeeaaah, pun intended. :pinkiehappy:

Why did they conclude RD died if Scootaloo wasn't around? Wait, did I skip a part where they even saw her body? Feathers were seen, but were they indicators?
SCOOTALOO, LIVE! YOU DIE IN SO MANY OF THESE :fluttershbad:

3452655
Glad to see you still making chapters for this story:twilightsmile:

only death is the limmit in science results is all that matters.......but DAMN that's nasty

3444635


Great review man.


You remind me of music/game reviews, purely gold right there.

Do you have a job as a reviewer?

I was half expecting Twilight to be dead on the rope and then reanimate, fooling the distraught Rainbow Dash into think she was alive and then biting her whilst Rainbow was lifting her up.

Then again, I am a macabre monster.

3678820 y'know, I really like that idea, kinda wish I had thought of that...

3894506 believe it or not, I was not thinking about that movie at the time of writing this, but holy shit. I also love that movie.

Login or register to comment