• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 12,471 Views, 153 Comments

VIP Access - Shadowflash



A lucky human gets to meet the Wonderbolts!

  • ...
38
 153
 12,471
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 47 )

It's done. Start masturbating again.

Dat chapter update, DAT PIC, DEESE IMAGES IN MY HEAD!

10/10 would fap again.

2370586

>Every clop story.

Comment posted by imagonerbyeeveryone deleted Apr 28th, 2014

2370649

Showers be heresy.

Did i'm the only one who enjoy the story for the plot line and the quality? Did i'm the only one who does not fap on this?:fluttercry:

By the way nice chapter, i'm so happy that you update it again

Will you make a sequel? I saw a lot of clues that could aim for another story, like the introductions of their families, I want to see what will said her mother when she find out that her daughter have being bucking by a human

What a fine ending. Although I wish they could interact (conversations) more but then again, I shouldn't expect much from a clopfic. ^^; It is very well written and the porn part of the plot is written very neatly.

2371750
i read it for the plot (not that way you dirty pervert) and quality...

2372210>>2372516>>2371750

Glad you enjoyed it! I mostly wanted to get this out so I could finish it off. I hate not finishing fictions. Bugs the hell out of me. If I could, I'd write a fiction beforehand and release the completed work rather than an incomplete piece.

2372048

I'm not entirely sure. I've been trying to work on other stories. Going to lift the hiatus on another pure clopfic soon. Mostly trying to catch up and update fics atm. If, when I have nothing left to update (which will be after I finish Thanatos' Creed) I might consider it.

I like the world building more than the sex. Though the sexy parts were nice too.

Anyways, can we see more stories in this world you've created? Not necessarily erotic ones but those are okay too.

2373600

Well, this story lead up to the TLOA series I've started working on. This would be a prequel to those stories. If you don't know what the acronym means, it's: The Love of a...

So far, I have:

The Love of a DJ
The Love of a Symphony
The Love of a Heartstring

I'm creating my own universe with these. The next one I'm releasing is a part of that universe, but told in 3rd person, rather than second person. So, feel free to read those! Although, I don't suggest TLOAH, because I kind of rushed that one.

2446044

Well, y'know. Nic being Cage-y.

Epic face for a 22-year-old . Anyhow, nice story.

2469370

Best business ever.

2752407

Good. Glad someone else hates it too.

Thanks for the picture now whenever I think about what Anthony is doing and saying I think of Nicolas Cage's voice and face.:rainbowlaugh:

2764193

Spoiler: His last name is now Cage.

Aaand following you. Because reasons.

2838869 Yeah, pretty much.

This...uh...my brother's name is Anthony :applejackconfused:

3281255

What a coincidence. Huehue.

3281941 It makes it really really weird to read, seeing as I imagine myself as Spitfire :I

3286570

Nothing wrong with incest.

3286625 Didn't say there was. But that's just a bit over the line as to what I think about. Which is saying a lot, considering what I enjoy thinking about. :scootangel:

3291493 I'mma read chapter three now. Totally not during class. While I'm totally not avoiding my work and reading textualized porn instead. Nope. Didn't happen.

3380114

Well, considering I actually live in Canada, free health care is great.

Well this certainly was an interesting read. I'm a sucker for anything and everything Spitfire related, so I found this particularly good. Some nice and sexy sex along with some fun story. Can't wait to read more by you later on!

~SolidFire

3380156

Considering I read how it was down there, I think your lottery style of healthcare was little more of a bust than you think....wait A LOT more of a bust. Free health care? It isn't "FREE". Someone else is paying for it, and the govt. doesn't make money they take money. Why doesn't anyone ever grip the fact that nothing is actually free, and that there is always someone paying for it? You call it free, I call it being lazy and not getting a job.

3450858

It's paid through our taxes. Which, I believe, is sitting at 13 - 14%. I don't really support capitalism, so, I can't get behind America's ideals with Health Care.

We say "free" health care because everyone is subject to get it, regardless of who you are. I honestly prefer it that way and wouldn't want it to change.

Then again, we're all entitled to opinions. Everything is going great on my end.

pretty nice story.

Really want you to continue this into something more! :pinkiehappy:

Yeeeeeees, an awesome story well done!
The pic didn't come up, but eh.

Awesome job!
faved!

3450962 hey can you send me the pic of Anthony.

6821015

I don't believe I said I had one? I may have given him a generic description, but he isn't a real person.

Great story. Well done!!!

Login or register to comment