• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 2,740 Views, 78 Comments

The Meek and the Brave - Rocinante



After Soarin has a bad accident Fluttershy finds her self caring for the injured Pegasus

  • ...
8
 78
 2,740

A Date

A subtle stir awoke Soarin. He had slept all night in the same position. Which was not uncomfortable by any means, just odd. He normally moved quite a bit in his sleep, but he was still on his back with the yellow mare tucked next to him, her head on his chest.

He picked the hair out from her face with a free hoof. Another small movement told him she was awake, though he suspected she was intentionally dozing in and out before making the resolve to get out of bed.

“Morning,” the soft voice called to him. It was followed be a little yawn.

It was a perfect moment and he had no desire to speed its end. “Good morning.” he replied. Laying his free hoof over her, he found it just reached the base of her closer wing. Rubbing little circles into the tender flesh, he felt her melt into him with a content sigh. “So, what are your plans for the day?” he asked softly

“Spa day. Rarity.” she mumbled into his coat.

Turning his head down, he brushed his lips across her forehead, giving it a quick kiss as he felt the soft fur. He used the motion for a moment to think. He had a good chance at a relationship with the beautiful mare. He needed to slow it down though, put a little space between them to make sure this wasn’t just a case of attraction by proximity. But for now, he would simply hold her as best he could with his cracked ribs.

The moment finally faded when Fluttershy peeled herself away from the warmth of her bedmate. It had been such a peaceful night’s sleep. Her muscles had started to ache for movement though, and she had her morning chores to do before heading into town for the weekly spa date. She giggled to herself at the thought of sharing the past few days with Rarity. She knew the unicorn would be in a flutter over the little romance.

Straightening her mane in the mirror, she couldn’t help but smile as she watched the stallion slide onto his hooves. He had been watching her since she had gotten out of bed. Normally so much attention would have been terrifying, but this morning his bright gaze was a welcome companion.

///

Soarin watched the butter-yellow mare ease out of bed. Her mane was a tangled mess, and that only made her appearance all the more endearing. It also seemed to be the first thing on her agenda to fix this morning. While she was tackling her bed-mane in the dresser mirror, he decided it was time enough to get to his hooves. He looked to the floor as he eased his weight onto his forelegs. The cracked ribs weren’t bad as long as his movements were gradual.

“How are you feeling today?” He heard her ask. A certain tone in her voice told him she had seen him wince.

“Better, I think.” he mused aloud, testing his own movements to see how the pain would respond. “Back is starting to cramp up a little, from not moving my wings... Need to stretch them out.” The compression bandages had done their job, but now he needed to start stretching his wings; gently of course, but all the same, they needed to move.

Fluttershy watched as he nipped at this bindings, trying to lose his wings from their restraints. She had put the bandages on herself, he would have a hard time getting them off. “Here, Let me help you,” she called with a melodic tone.

Soarin’s wings fell limp with the bandages as they hit the floor. He gave them a concerned look as he slowly tried moving them. With more effort that he was willing to admit, he managed to extend them out and gently move them through their range of motion. He still had some loss of range, though not as bad. He couldn’t quite pull them tight and a full flex was out of his ability too.

“You want me to give you a sports massage?” His lovely friend asked.

His head tilted slightly in question. “You know how to do a sports massage?”

Her smile came with a nod “Mmm hmm, chiropractic and shiatsu too. I work on the bears when they come out of hibernation. Their backs are always a mess.”

“You’re a well studied mare.” He said in surprise. “Yea, I’d love a good stretch”

Fluttershy moved a chair out of the way and told him to lay in the center of the room. He felt two hooves ease their weight onto his withers. Once a good portion of her weight was bearing down on him, she started a rhythmic kneading. The petrissage transitioned into manual stretching. With foreleg and wing she manipulated his wings. The therapy hurt, but it was a delicious sort of pain. She had an uncanny knowledge of when she had move the limbs to their limit. It was a trick all good massage therapists had. “How do you know when to stop?” he asked as she once again relinquished a stretch, at the exact moment the line between pleasure and pain gave way.

“You twitch,” she responded automatically. “It’s a reflex, you just have to know what to look for”

“Hmm,” Soarin chimed. With his mystery solved, he resolved to rest his head and allow his wings to be worked over. Wing massage came in many forms. This was definitely on the far side of therapeutic, not much different than what he regularly got from the large male Pegasus sports therapist that the team kept on staff. Wings are a delicate thing, extremely sensitive for good and bad. The right touch could send the toughest Pegasus into coos, or take them to their knees in agony. Allowing another pony to touch your wings was an act of absolute trust; it was no wonder that many considered the act tantamount to foreplay.

His wings being tucked back to their resting place and a few gentle kneads signaled an end to the massage. With the therapy complete, a long growl escaped his stomach as his body suddenly realized that he was a few hours behind his normal breakfast time.

“Goodness,” Fluttershy giggled. “I guess I’ll make breakfast first, then do my chores.”

- - -

Soarin sat on the sofa where they had embraced so franticly the night before, while gentle sounds echoed from the kitchen. The little critters of the house bustled about, looking for their morning feeding. He could hear her stop whatever she was doing and feed the pets as they came in turn to beg.

Fluttershy eventually emerged from the kitchen with a number of bowls in wing. It was a rather brunch like layout, large salad, eggs and toast. He was rather delighted to find the salad contained no small amount of mint and he ate at it greedily. About half way to the bottom of the salad he became aware of his sudden lack of table manners. He winced with embarrassment as he looked up to see what his hosts reaction was. She was obviously withholding a snicker when their eyes met from over the bowel, something in the moment of eye contact pushed her over the edge and she erupted in a sweet and rolling laugh.

Pulling herself together quickly, Fluttershy looked back at Soarin. He had a coltish look of embarrassment, with his ears and neck slightly lowered. “Sorry.” he mumbled once he managed to swallowed the mouthful he was working on. “It’s really good.”

- - -

Rarity watched her dear friend approach as she waited outside the spa. It was a milder day than it had been and she wanted to enjoy the sun before going in to their appointment. What surprised her was the she had a well-build Pegasus stallion walking, or rather limping, beside her. At times they were close enough that their wings touched.

“My dear who is your friend?” Rarity inquired with careful diction.

The two Pegasi exchanged a brief glance before Fluttershy spoke up, “Oh, this is Soarin.”

“A pleasure to meet you Ms. Rarity,” Soarin interjected. “I’ll leave you girls to your spa and go get myself a room at the inn”

He turned to part from them, but was paused when Fluttershy put a hoof on his shoulder. “You don’t have to. You’re more than welcome to...”

“I simply can’t keep imposing on you, I’ll feel bad,” he interrupted with earnest concern. “Though I would like to treat you two to a late lunch when you’re done in about....” he drawled out looking to Rarity for an answer.

“Two hours.” she finished his sentence.

“Good! see you then.” he chimed. Again he turned to leave, and again he was halted by a tawny hoof. But, this time no words of protest followed. Only a gentle kiss on his cheek. Then a loving voice told him, “See you then.”

Fluttershy watched him leave for a moment before turning back to her friend. Her display of affection suddenly dawned on her when she found Rarity stuck between jaw-droppingly shocked and manically excited.

- - -

Two mares sat in the sauna, by luck they had it to themselves today. Fluttershy had been slowly telling everything that had happened during the past few days, while Rarity hung on every word as if she could pull the story out faster. When the Pegasus got to where they had kissed, a distance dreamy gaze put even more space between the words of the story.

Rarity filled the gap, breaking her long edgy silence. “I told you, you were leaning on the bottle too much,” she chided. “But, really? You kissed him? Was he a good kiss?” The earlier tone of disapproval gone and replaced with excited interest.

“Yea...” was the only response she got to the question. The sauna already had her coat a slight orange tint, so she could only guess at the extent of the her friend’s blush.

- - -

Soarin sat patiently inside the spa, he had gotten there a bit early. One of the sisters that ran the place had given him a very convincing sales pitch when he entered. The promise of a long hot soak and a massage had quickly convinced him to make an appointment for the next day. Besides it wasn’t like he had much else to do.

A familiar laugh jolted him from the magazine he was reading. He looked up just in time to see the two mares emerge from behind the door that led into the inner sanctum of the spa. They were casually giggling at some unheard comment. “Enjoy yourselves?” he asked.

The two startled for a moment at his interruption, a knowing glance between them returned the smiles to their face. Fluttershy answered him with a glowing smile and a nod of “Mmm hmm” There was no restraining his expression. That smile was a boon by itself, but the already beautiful mare was radiant from her afternoon pampering.

Mechanically he snapped himself out of the stupor and spoke up again, “Shall we go eat?”

Daisy Duce had been the recommended place for a casual but nice dinner. Fresh food and some of the best hot tea in town. It was a small place, more seating outside than in. But the weather was nice, so he felt it was a good start. The food came to their little table in prompt time and he certainly wasn’t disappointed in either the ginger tea or the daisy salad he had gotten. The girls chewed happily on their meal in between conversation. He mostly kept quiet, only joining the conversation when he was asked something. He had his own question and he was building up courage.

“Would you like to go on a date tomorrow evening?” he blurted in between a lull in conversation.

Fluttershy’s face took a sunset hue before retreating behind her mane. His heart sank suddenly anticipating the word ‘no’. A wave of relief hit him when she nodded just a little and a “I’d like that.” squeaked out from the wall of pink hair.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a predatory grin sprout on Rarity’s face, he was a little worried about what she was about to do... she held still though, even as he could see wheels spinning in her mind.

“Meet me at Solaris at five then?” he said with as much confidence as he could muster, “I’m sorry I can’t pick you up. You’ll have to forgive me that much.” Dropping a few bits on the table for a tip he stood and excused himself. “It’s has been lovely, but I will leave you two to your day. I am going to get a bit of rest.” He had already walked more that he should have today. As much as the idea of laying down annoyed him, he needed to get off his hooves or he would be in no shape for tomorrow.

- - -

Rarity ushered Fluttershy into the inner sanctum of her shop; the idea room. Protests ran through the tawny Pegasus’ mind, but she bridled them for once. Her friend took such joy in these little moments and for her own part she really did want to impress Soarin tomorrow.

“How did he get reservations at Solaris on such short notice,” Rarity dithered as she scanned her shelves of fabric.

“I’ve never been there. It isn’t expensive is it?” Fluttershy asked blinking through an otherwise flat expression.

Rarity thought better than to answer the question directly, “I’ve been there a few times.” the seamstress paused as something caught her eye, inspiration twisted her face. “It is a small venue. Uncluttered and beautiful, all their meals are made of the best ingredients in equestria, no sauces or fancy spicing; only careful preparation.” Looking to her client, she sized her up to overlay the mental image. “That’s how they ended up here, in Ponyville, a lot of produce comes through our little town before getting sent of to the bigger cities. Here they can get food two days fresher than they could in say, Canterlot.

‘Oh” Fluttershy replied. It was a lovely review of the restaurant, but it really didn’t answer her question. She was about to revoice it when a bolt of fabric unfurled and draped itself around her. The color stunned her for a moment, deep indigo and her trained eye knew it to be natural hoof dyed pigment. The satin sheen of the tightly woven silk yarn made the color glow. “Rarity, this is beautiful” she beamed.

“Yes dear, it is.” the unicorn agreed. “It compliments your pelt and accents your eyes.” she continued as she examined the silk as though it were a glass of fine wine. “It will be an evening gown. We will not hide you beneath a layered dress, we will accent you with simple elegance.”

- - -

Soarin paid his tab at the little spa. A good spa was one of his guilty pleasures. Having free access to the Wonderbolts’ hot tubs and massage therapists had only made him more appreciative of the experience. He still wasn’t going to be running or flying for a few weeks, but he felt limber and refreshed.

Fluttershy’s friend had been a little too excited about fixing his problem of not having any formal wear. His early morning visit had gotten an excited welcome, she had rambled about some new stallions line she was working on. Which was convenient for him, as she already had several suits on the hanger, they just needed altering. She promised they would be ready by the time he got out of the spa.

The bell alerted the seamstress to Soarin’s return. The work had been done and she was just hanging the clothing back on their hangers, it was excellent timing. “Here you go sir.” she offered the bundle before he could even speak.

“Thank you so much. What do I owe you?” he asked digging into his saddlebag.

“I won't hear of it. You simply wearing my work out in public is payment enough.” she contested.

“Well at least take this then. From one spa-connoisseur to another” he passed her a stiff laminated card.

Rarity’s eyes widened in a smile “A day pass to the Canterlot hot springs?” she gasped in delight. “Oh thank you!”

- - -

It was nearing five. He had gotten there early, wanting to be sure and be first. If he couldn’t pick her up, he could at least escort her the last few meters to the door.

The summer sun hung behind him as he looked towards where she would come from. His eyes caught the movement of that pink mane and yellow coat. As she got closer and cleared the crowd another color struck him; iridescent blue, or purple, the color challenged his notion of both hues and it shined with a haunting luster.

Soarin sat in stupefaction as she approached him. Her hair styled just enough to give it a intentional bed-tossed look. The dress begged him to watch the fabric move in all the tight curves of her body. A simple cocktail dress that left her wings and tail unhindered, but worn with deadly intent. He could easily imagine he was meeting a heroine right out of a spy thriller movie.

///

Fluttershy found her date waiting for her at the corner near the restaurant. He sat and smiled warmly as she approached him. He was wearing one of Rarity’s suits that she had become so proud of. She had to admit it was a strikingly handsome suit; masculine, without crossing the line of machismo; serious, with a whimsical nod to an earlier time.

“Shall we go in?” he asked, presenting her a wing. The formal courting made her grin and blush. Offering her wing in return she followed him to the large glass doors.

Glass building would be a better description. Solaris was, in fact, a moderately large solarium garden. The plant life was lovingly cared for, to give the place an atmosphere that could only be called enchanted. A dozen or so tables were spaced wide apart, giving each the feel of a private garden.

An Earth pony in a bright yellow sundress greeted them as soon as they passed through the garden lobby. Her smile was as bright as her dress and her voice bubbled, “Welcome to the Garden Solaris.” She paused still smiling a warm welcome, never hinting at the need for a reservation.

“Soarin, for two. The Wonderbolts’ garden.” he answered the unasked question.

Without checking any list she nodded in acknowledgement. “Good to see you again, follow me.” she said as if they were old friends.

Fluttershy smiled and looked around the manicured atrium as she was taken to their seat. Everything about this place was the exact opposite of what she had expected from a formal restaurant. It was bright, full of life and the staff all had smiles. No dark tables with sullen waiters moving about like ghosts. Their journey ended at one of the many little garden clearings. It was large enough that one of the bigger tables could have fit in the space. But, tonight a table for two sat in the glade.

Her date pulled the chair out for her and motioned for her to sit. It was terribly romantic, she had never had a stallion treat her so formally before. Her head was still swirling around, her eyes taking in the fantasy landscaping. Eventually her gaze fell across Soarin, to find him looking at her contently. Her eyes reflexively locked onto his, invoking a subtle smile from him. “This is really nice, thank you.” she said in a low and cheery voice.

Looking to the table’s surface she found no sign of a menu. Soarin read her thoughts and offered an explanation before she found her voice, “There are no menus. It’s all chefs choice.” he explained.

Before she could comment two friendly looking Earth ponies sharply dressed in springtime colors deposited a tea service onto the table and tray of small snacks. With casual conversation they poured their tea and made friendly comments on the tidbits that they had brought them.

Small trays of food came and went from their table over the next hour. It was all delicious. Nothing she would call fancy, but everything done to it’s best. Comfortable silence reigned over most of the meal. Punctuated by casual discussion of the foods being presented to them and simple questions about each other's daily lives.

The dining experience was ceremoniously ended with a sweet burnt cream dessert that they shared. The meal concluded, Soarin stood and pulled the chair back for her as she stood. Again she blushed at the chivalry. Seeing only the healthy tip he had left on the corner of the table, she realized she had never seen the check delivered. “Where do we pay?” she asked. .

“We have a standing tab here. The team uses this place to court advertisers and dignitaries.”

Fluttershy winced at the thought of receiving such VIP treatment.

Leaving the Solarius he led her into the old market streets of Ponyville. “I thought we could just have a nice stroll,” he commented absentmindedly.

“That’s fine” she smiled at him. “It’s been a lovely evening so far.” He returned her a nod and smile.

Conversation flowed more freely between the as they paced the old streets of the market. It was all sweet nothings and compliments, but the two seemed hungry for each others voice. Soarin was summarizing his normal seasonal schedule when a little sign caught her eye; her secret little haunt. She suddenly had the urge to share one of her favorite escapes with him. “I want to take you somewhere, follow me.” she bubbled.

///

Soarin was a little surprised with the sudden declaration, but her excitement was contagious. As long as she had that happy look he would follow her anywhere. The trip however ended across the road at a short stairwell leading under the market street buildings. A gruff but not unfriendly looking stallion stood atop the stars. “Evening Ms. Shy. You’re dressed to the nines this evening. Who’s your friend?” The stallion looked over to him and gave a slight nod, a wordless acknowledgement of acceptance.

“This is Soarin, my date for the evening.” She said with a little bit of pride.

“So, what is this place” Soarin asked looking down the stairs. Both ponies replied by pointing at a small iron plaque on the wall that read ‘Nicker Blaines’ “It’s a bar, of sorts. You’ll see,” Fluttershy added. With that she lead the way down the stone steps to the door below, leaving the solemn stallion at his guard post.

The room was dark, lit by brass oil lamps spaced wide apart and hung at shoulder height. They seemed to cast shadows not light. What glow they did provide was intent on making every mare beautiful and every stallion mysterious. The smell of lacquered wood and liquor filled his nose long before his eyes adjusted to the room. When they did he found himself in a lounge of sorts. Dark wood, brass, and iron made up the walls and furniture. There was no shortage of walls or furniture ether. the whole place was a never ending living room. armchairs and sofas clustered around coffee tables.

There was a bar at the far end, but it had few patrons at it. The majority of the ponies were sitting comfortable, chatting, laughing, and sipping dark liquors from glasses. Faces hidden in shadows, but somehow he could see they were all smiling. She lead him through the maze to what he suspected to be her regular place, against the far wall deep in shadow, even for the dimly lit atmosphere, a sofa just big enough for the two of them.

They had no more that sat down when a unicorn placed two glasses of water on the little table in front of them, “Can I get you anything?” she asked.

“Two of the usuals, but make them short tonight.” His date replied. He could see the appeal of the place already. Live music played softly in one corner, filling the place with soulful jazz. A pony could sit in the shadows and enjoy the atmosphere without ever having to be seen. It would be hard to feel lonely here.

Two snifters each with a shallow pool of amber liquid found there way to the table before them. Taking a careful sip he found it to be a pleasant aged liquor; somehow it was the right thing to drink in this place. They sat leaned against each other on the sofa, nursing their drink and soaking in the other’s company. Their conversation followed no particular path, and long moments were spent admiring the music together.

“Are you going to sing for us tonight Ms. Shy?” a voice asked from nearby. Turning to look he saw it was one of the unicorns that had been playing on the stage just a moment ago.

His date tucked under her mane for a moment before looking at him through the vale. The eye contact seemed to rally her courage and she gave him a perfect smile before turning the the unicorn and nodding,”Yeah, I think I will.”

The musician let out a mellow but nonetheless enthusiastic “All right.” before following her to the stage.

Soarin was literally on the edge of his seat now. He had no idea of what to expect. This was all some secret little facet to the shy and loving mare that only made him want to know how deep her waters really ran.

As she approached the stage the lights were changed. Highlighting the band and leaving the fore-stage in shadow. When she took her spot in front of the band, the back light made her nearly impossible to make out. She whispered something behind her and the band started playing.

The she started singing, she sang to him. Through the darkness he knew she was looking at him. Soft and smokey her voice rolled through the room, bringing silence wherever it reached. She sang of love and sadness, cold nights and warm lovers. She sang more than one song, but he didn’t know how many. He was lost in time, the beautiful mare was his own personal siren and her was powerless in her spell.

He was still in a stupor when he realized she was sauntering back to him. She let out a little yawn before reaching him, “I think I ready to go home,” she mused.”Did you have a good night?”

Soarin collected his senses and nodded, “Yes, a very wonderful night.” Dropping a few bits on the table he stood, offering her his wing and escorted her back to the streets of Ponyville.

An awkward question faced Soarin as he walked down the street with his date, where does he go now? He couldn’t properly escort her home, going back to the spot they had met at seemed good, but Fluttershy seemed to have her own plan. He soon realized that he was following her more than the other way around.

Soon enough they found themselves at the inn. He realized she had wanted to make sure he got back safe. He knew she could fly home in a matter of moments, while it would take him a long while to walk back to the inn if he had taken her home or even half way.

Finding his door he turned to Fluttershy she was waiting calmly beside him. “Thank you for a lovely evening,” he said before leaning in for a kiss. When he pulled away he could still feel her on his lips and tongue.

Walking into his room he looked back expecting to see her already flying into the distance. Instead she stood just outside the doorway biting her lower lip and regarding him with devouring eyes. He pursed his lips to say something, but before words could form, a yellow blur met him, barreling them both into the bed behind him.

===

And sometimes there is a story After the end of the chapter. If you wish to look in on these two, you can find it filed away in with my other stories as.

Comments ( 20 )

Aww, cute chapter. :twilightsmile:

Man flutter shy seems a little forward:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

1972650

I'm trying to keep her shy, not agoraphobic. She is a character of extremes, frequently written as ether catatonic or in a berserk rage. So, she's hard to put into a casual setting, where she slips in and out of her comfort zone.

Not saying I'm doing it well or right. Just showing my thoughts.

:rainbowderp:Fluttershy?!

bow chica wow wow!

you actually writing what happns or going to let us guess?

1972890 I haven't even decided what happens yet. I write by discovery. When those two woke up I really didn't think Fluttershy would be pouncing Soarin the next night. It just sorta happened.

Of course she would want to see him to his room, he is still hurt after all. She's been wined and dined, and he's played good boy all this time. It just felt natural for her to have a moment of assertive Fluttershy.

When those two do get around to something I am going to take a note from one of my favorate stories http://www.fimfiction.net/story/19247/green

I will keep this story PG-13 but place a link for a "bonus chapter"

1972806 dude i love the take on fluttershy just thought that it would be funny to point out
also take a look at this and try not to laugh
i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6974940928/h78216B98/

1973317 thanks. :twilightsmile: There is a good fic in that picture. I'd take a run at it if I didn't already have a backlog of ideas.

1973333it actually exists under pinkie pie discovers coffee and a sequel ponyville discovers coffee only without twilight being a filly

Aw yeah Fluttershy! You go girl! :yay:

kfgsuygfsreagafgb
d'AAWWW!

Not that there's anything wrong with cutesy, loving romance...

But when everything seems sweet and perfect and lovely, it begins to lose it's value.

We appreciate the things that go right more when, occasionally, there's something that goes wrong.

A very nice story otherwise.

How did he get reservations at Solaris on such short notice

Uh, he's a Wonderbolt? You know, one of the ones you tried to kill?

Okay, Fluttershy is now banned from any alcoholic beverages!!!

1973934 Couldn't agree more. Interesting characters need damage.

:pinkiesmile: Give her time...

Dan

I believe you mean "snifter" not "sniffer."

hopheadsaid.com/uploads/7/6/9/4/7694487/2451084_orig.jpg

Dan

Hiatus? I thought it was completed.

Well, more is good. Even if we have to wait for it.

I really like the way you have written Fluttershy. Quiet, retiring, but without the crippling level
that most writers use. There is strength in her this way and it is not hidden so deeply as to be invisible.

Fluttershy eventually emerged from the kitchen with a number of bowls in wing. It was a rather brunch like layout, large salad, eggs and toast. He was rather delighted to find the salad contained no small amount of mint and he ate at it greedily. About half way to the bottom of the salad he became aware of his sudden lack of table manners. He winced with embarrassment as he looked up to see what his hosts reaction was. She was obviously withholding a snicker when their eyes met from over the bowel, something in the moment of eye contact pushed her over the edge and she erupted in a sweet and rolling laugh.

Smooth soarin very smooth lol

The she started singing, she sang to him. Through the darkness he knew she was looking at him. Soft and smokey her voice rolled through the room, bringing silence wherever it reached. She sang of love and sadness, cold nights and warm lovers. She sang more than one song, but he didn’t know how many. He was lost in time, the beautiful mare was his own personal siren and her was powerless in her spell.

I got to say this was a pretty nice story and I kind of like the rare shipping between those two so Soarin woken up beside Fluttershy and they're already starting their days but he decided to sleep in the hotel because he doesn't want to intrude her too much since he's going to be grounded for a while which I guess Fluttershy understood but she's going to miss him having him in the house but she has to meet up with Rarity since they're going to have their little spa date and Rarity was pretty excited for her friend that she has a boyfriend and deciding to help them to get ready for their dates which that was pretty cool of her that night he got reservation one of the most expensive restaurants and he waited for her but he was pretty entrance of her appearances same with her when she saw him so both of them were enjoying themselves talking to each other and everything then they go somewhere like a bar or something and apparently Fluttershy was a regular there and she she's a singer of that place which that's interesting then after that they really had a really good time and they really want to be a thing but it looks like Fluttershy already made her answer when she kissed him a lot once again this was a pretty nice story keep up the good work

Login or register to comment