• Published 11th Nov 2012
  • 9,437 Views, 231 Comments

The Villains Anonymous Support Group - SpiralWriter



The Elements of Harmony getting you down? Come to Villains Anonymous, where all evil is welcome.

  • ...
13
 231
 9,437

A Case of the Sequels

Discord sighed to himself, sitting all alone in that great big room that held so much great big evil. A reclining chair and a television had popped out of nowhere for his own entertainment, and he plopped down into the comfortable chair, using a remote to go through the various channels.

He passed 'Cooking With the Cakes', 'Human Watch: They're Out There', 'Octavia's String Quartet', but paused on one station. A group of colorful, two-legged beings moved across the grin, and which a grin spread across his face. He smiled contently, leaning back in the chair, and readied himself to watch an episode of 'My Little Human'.

Comments ( 21 )

Well... this should be entertaining.

needs lightning dust

Hasn't this been dragged on long enough already?
Don't bother replying, cos i won't reply back.
Megatron out.

Awwww after bowser and chell popped up I was hoping to see the queen of blades, or maybe Amon after conquering the protoss. that would have been some positive bad guy encouragement.

Totally took it from wreck it Ralph... And I haven't even read it... Yet!

I just finished this story, and I must say, "You are funny."
There were some great bits in this entire story.
You've earned my fave, and I believe I'll be checking out the sequal.
Cheerio!:moustache:

3231044
A joke upon which the Fourth Wall has been broken, humor that breaks the fourth wall, references to the Real World.

The reference to Bronycon broke the fourth wall, and every single time a work of fiction references reality, the fourth wall has been broken.

3231963
I'm pretty sure forcing someone to buy something isn't evil. Most solicitors practically do the same thing. Buy this! You'll need it in your life! You need insurance! Buy ours or you'll lose your home!
And the cupcakes were pinkamina's doing. Not discords. She wasn't even present at the time when the elements were used.

3231967:facehoof: I know what a fourth wall joke is, but where is it?

Pass, not one for HIE but I seriously loved this fic, it made me laugh hard, you did a very great job on it:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by scarves-n-converse deleted Jan 27th, 2014

Well, that was a fun read!:twilightsmile:

This should be...interesting.
I wonder whatever happened to that poor little filly.

Okay then.

Cya
Raziel-chan

This could use an update featuring Cozy Glow.

He passed 'Cooking With the Cakes', 'Human Watch: They're Out There', 'Octavia's String Quartet', but paused on one station. A group of colorful, two-legged beings moved across the grin, and which a grin spread across his face. He smiled contently, leaning back in the chair, and readied himself to watch an episode of ' My Little Human '.

My little human is the greatest thing in the history of the world now

Login or register to comment