• Published 7th Nov 2012
  • 5,618 Views, 286 Comments

Loyal's Clop Bin - Loyal

Comments ( 17 )

Lovely.

Commence read.

Slowly the prompts shall build up then.

2172807 Shouldn't your name be FlimFlamsis?

hehe very nice Loyal ^.~

2171901

oh my celestia :pinkiegasp:

I read that in the weirdest voice coming from your profile picture and ended up imagining Celesltia watching this whole scene with bug eyes from the balcony xD

can I still request or are you doing that?

2510026
Afraid not. Requests are closed. Sorry.

2510129
oh ok :/. love your stories anyway though :)

2510129
Do you still make stories at least?

2510129
man, I hate finding something good late

2519676
I make plenty of stories... Just look at my profile.

252080
oh ik I've read them all and I love them all... unless ur talking bout another profile then I havent read those just the ones on this profile. But the reason I asked was cuz the last time u made a story was quite a while ago so I didn't Kno if u were still making them. That's all. :)

1575401 it human nature to like sex. And when you have people obsessing over ponies they will combine their two fav topics. It is bound to happen. (Besides, these pastel colored ponies are sexy).

AHA! Finally! After all this time, I've found plain, simple, normal, perfect TwiDance clop!

I swear, every other TwiDance fic I've found has been futa, or rape, or something else that isn't really my thing. I liked this. I liked this a lot.

I forgot to comment on the other one I read that I really liked, so I'll say here, that I would LOVE it if you continued the one you did of the Mane Six a while back, where they had mental connections and there was mutual masturbation going on, by the way. :twilightblush: I very much like the idea of that, eheh.

Login or register to comment