• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 90: The Cure

“I just want a hug!” Sean shouted as he struggled. Celestia had increased the strength of the binds after his little escape act. “You know you want one.”

“Shut up Sean,” Luna said in irritation. “Or whoever you are.” The lunar princess was on guard duty while Celestia looked for a spell to help. Unfortunately Luna had not taken a liking to whatever possessed her friend, which meant guard duty was an awkward test of patience.

“Can we get Celly back? At least she was interesting.”

“My sister is very busy.”

“At least turn around and talk to me.” Sean pleaded.

“Fine!” Luna threw her hooves in the air. “What do you…” The alicorn trailed off as she looked into the human’s eyes.

“Open the cell,” Sean said with a smile. “Free me!”

“No thanks.” Luna took joy in the human’s shocked face. “You really thought that would work?”

“I was hoping.”

“Nope, though you did give me an idea.”


“Luna, I think I’ve got it!” Celestia said happily.

“You found a cure?”

“That I did?” The alicorn smiled as she opened a book. “I was reading about the Elements of Harmony-”

“We’re going to blast Sean?” Luna looked surprised.

“Of course not, they are far too unpredictable to safely manage that. We could turn him into a toaster for all we know.” Celestia chuckled at the concept.

“So, what is this cure?” Luna rolled her eyes.

“Instead of using the elements we are going to mimic their basic power, then either destroy or contain whatever has Sean.”

“Fair enough, how do we do that?”

“We take him outside.”

“What!?”


“So, where are we going?” Sean asked the four guards. They were currently heading through a pitch-black hallway. The princesses had made it a rule that all sources of light be blocked when the human was present. To make up for this all the guards were enchanted by Luna to see in the dark. “If you let me go I’ll kill you guys last.”

“Be quiet.” One of the guards ordered.

“Watch your tone mortal.” Sean growled. “Unless you’d like a ticket to Tartarus.”

“Ooh, so scary.” The guard rolled his eyes. “Have you seen yourself?”

The human was definitely not in the position to make threats, the ponies had slowly stacked various kinds of binds on him after many escape attempts. His eyes were covered by reflective lenses, his simple arm binds had turned into a full straight jacket, his arms were still forced behind his back but were also held by a spell and cuffs. The human growled as the guard yanked on one of the four chains attached to his throat.

“I’ll enjoy your screams the most.” Sean chuckled.


“Sister, this does not seem like the best plan,” Luna said nervously. “We do not know the extent of Nicol Sean’s power.”

“What did I say about that name?” Celestia shook her head.

“It fits, he is clearly at least seventy percent his father now.”

“Never mind.” Celestia sighed. “Trust me, I have it all planned out.”

“Would you care to enlighten me? So far all I know is to use a piercing spell when you give the word.”

“Sorry Luna. The fewer ponies that know, the better.”

“Fine.” Luna crossed her front legs as she sat back.


“Are you sure this is what the princess ordered?” One of the guards asked nervously as they reached the door leading to the castle courtyard.

“I’m positive.” Another guard replied. Sean could smell the fear coming from the four ponies.

“This doesn’t seem too smart.”

“We can’t disobey the princesses,” The first guard said. “I’m sure they know what they are doing.” After that and taking a deep breath the guard swung the doors open.


“Here they are,” Celestia said as the doors of the castle opened. “Are you ready Luna?”

“Sure.”

“Sup Celly?!” Sean asked as spotted the ponies. “Comer here you two, group hug!”

“Gladly.” Celestia smiled as she began to walk towards the human.

“Celestia!”

“Princess what are you doing?” One of the guards asked as the alicorn approached.

“Offering my friend a hug.” As the alicorn said that she discreetly moved the sun so that it was behind Sean.

“Fool!” Sean smiled as his draconic shadow fell over the courtyard. The darkness flicked its wrist near Luna, the blue alicorn cried out as she was swatted away by an invisible force.

“Luna!” Celestia watched as her sister smashed through a nearby window.

“Darn.” Sean sighed. “I was aiming for the one above. Well, I’m bored.” The guards cried out as they were lifted in the air before being crushed.

“No!”

“Yes!” The human laughed as pony blood rained on him. “It’s been fun Celly but I’m here on business.” With that Sean ran off.

“GUARDS! STOP SEAN, BY ANY MEANS NECCASARY!” Celestia ordered, her voice booming through the entire city.


“Wow, she’s loud.” Sean smiled as he continued to run. “I need to get out of these restraints.”

“Halt!” A wall of guards were standing in the human’s path, all wielding crossbows.

“That’ll do.”

“Fire!” The lead pony ordered. As they shot their weapons Sean spun around, moving so that the bolts hit his wrists. The shots collided with the hand cuffs before breaking them. “Thanks.”

As the guards quickly began to reload Sean started to shift in his jacket. As the guards finished and raised their weapons their eyes widened as they watched the human free his arms, the sleeves of the jacket still dangling at his wrists.

“You guys were great!” Sean began to spark. “Here’s your reward.”

The ponies took a step back as the jacket began to fuse with the human. As the sparks subsided Sean laughed. The poor guards did not share his glee.

The straight jacket had become a black jacket that reached nearly to the ground, under the jacket he had gained a light olive shirt and pants. On the shoulders decorative curved horns jutted out. The dangling sleeves had fused with his hands and created clawed gloves. His four neck chains had shifted, two now crossed over his shoulders and around his torso. The other pair were coiled around his arms, all of the chains seemed to be somewhat imbedded into his body.

“Thoughts?” Sean spread his arms slightly. “I like it.”

“By order of the princess,” One of the ponies began, his voice filled with fear. “You are to-” The sentence never finished as a chain went into his mouth before bursting out the back of his skull.

“I don’t care what Celly wants,” Sean said as the chain retracted from the dead pony and returned to his arm. “Now then, I only need one of you five alive.” Sean put a hand to his chin, glancing over the ponies in front of him. “Who wants to be the lucky winner?”

“We’ll never help you!” One of the guards shouted as he drew his sword. The other four quickly followed suit.

“Interesting.” Sean showed his fangs in a cruel smile. “Tell me, do you know what hentai is?” He asked the original guard.

“Vaguely.”

“Well, this is going to be like it." Sean raised his hands so the palms faced the guards. "But with a lot more pain!” As he finished the statement two chains shot from his arms and flew at the group, two more came from his shoulders and followed. Before any of the ponies could react four of them were impaled by chains.

“Is that all you’ve got?” One of the skewered guards asked defiantly. The chains had only stabbed through the chest, but missed any vital organs.

“Not quite,” Sean said, then the chains began to shift before coiling and injecting through various sections of the ponies.

After a few seconds the metal lines were jutting out all over the ponies’ bodies, weak gurgling was all that could escape them. The final guard was frozen in fear as he watched his comrades bleeding and punctured.

“Bored now,” Sean said with a yawn. “Let’s make it rain!” Then the ponies began to shudder before their bodies exploded. The surviving pony cried out in horror as their blood splattered all over him, staining his armor and fur. He nearly vomited at the smell as bits of guard rained down and blood soaked the grass. “Now then.” The human chuckled as the chains began to retract and fuse with him again.

“St-stay away from me!” the pony shouted in fear, he then turned and began to run

“No can do.” The guard cried out in terror as he felt something cold coil around his leg. “I require your aid.”


“Here it is,” The guard said nervously. “This is where the princesses keep the elements.”

“Thank you.” Sean smiled as he neared the large golden doors. After capturing the pony the human had forced him to show the way to the vault that Celestia kept the Elements of Harmony. Sean placed a hand on the door, the cold metal and weight informing him of its durability. “Give me a hand.”

“What!?” The guard’s eyes widened.

“Do you wish to die like the others or not?” Sean growled.

“I’ve already betrayed Equestria enough.” The guard gasped as a draconic shadow fell over him.

“Listen here.” Sean spun around as the guard was lifted into the air. “I don’t care what you want.” He then began to approach the levitating pony. “Now, if you defy me again I shall send your immortal soul to a plane of eternal suffering, there you will stay until I am satisfied.” He grabbed the ponies face. "I can give you a hint on how long that is, I’m never satisfied.”

“Ok!” The guard shouted in fear. “Just don’t kill me.”

“I won’t kill you like the others, dragon’s honor,” Sean said as the shadow vanished. “Now let’s go, before Celly gets here.”


“In here?” Celestia asked as she came to stand in front of the doors.

“Yes princess,” One of the guards said with a bow. “One of the servants spotted the human and a guard enter this room.”

“Good! I have a few things to say to that scaly punk.” Luna growled, an ice pack pressed to her head.

“You’ll get the chance little sister.” Celestia then turned to the twelve guards behind her. “Ready your weapons.”


“Come on!” Sean shouted at the guard. “You’re not even trying!”

“Yes I am!” The white pony grunted. “This thing is not going to open.”

The two had been pushing, pulling, and punching at the large metal doors for a good five minutes.

“These things are strong.” Sean nodded. “I guess I need Celly’s magic after all.” He then turned his gaze to the pony next to him. “Which makes you obsolete.”

“What!?” The guard’s eyes widened. “But you said you wouldn’t kill me!”

“Not true.” Sean smiled as the chains on his body began to shift. “I said I would not kill you like the others.” He then raised a newly formed sickle. “Yours will be much swifter.”

The guard closed his eyes in terror as he prepared for a bloody death. Instead he heard a cry of pain and the sound of something slamming into metal. As he opened his eyes he gasped. Sean was pressed against the vault doors, blood trickling from his mouth. A large singe mark was apparent on his chest as it began to heal. Looking away from the human he watched as the princesses and at least twelve guards entered the room.

“Are you ok?” Celestia asked, looking towards the rattled guard.

“Yes princess.” He bowed.

“Good shot Celly.” Sean smiled as he stood back up, the burn had vanished and his shirt was beginning to cover his chest again. “I almost felt it.”

“Sean, stop this foolishness now!” Celestia ordered, anger and authority filled her voice. Some the guards took a slight step back.

“Foolishness?” Sean’s green eyes widened. “I would never dream of it, this all serves a purpose. Now be a dear and open the door for me.”

“You are going back to your cell dragon!” Luna glared at Sean.

“Oh really?” Sean raised a clawed hand. “How about this, I will return to what I'm doing, and you can go to Tartarus. Thoughts?”

“I’m sorry to do this Sean.” Celestia’s horn began to glow before she fired a beam of magic at the human.

“Thanks.” Sean then raised a hand, the beam collided with his covered hand and vanished. Smiling he turned and shot a chain towards the vault, the tip shaping to fit the hole. The metal links then began to glow gold before the doors swung open. “I needed your magic.”

The human then ran through the doors. Celestia and Luna watched with smirks.

“What!?” Sean came out holding an empty box. “They are supposed to be here!”

“Oh yeah.” Celestia tapped her chin. “We moved them after the Discord incident.”

“Where!?” Sean growled, his slitted pupils had shrunk to the point where they were barely visible.

“I’m not sure I recall.” The alicorn looked to her sister. “Do you remember?”

“I cannot say I do.” Luna shook her head.

“Filthy creatures!” Sean growled. “You will tell me!”

“Or what?” Celestia asked.

“Or this.” Sean then blasted a fireball at the princesses.

“Yawn.” Luna commented as she raised a shield. The blast collided with the barrier and created a smoke cloud that filled the entire room.

“Yawn at this!” The sisters gasped as the smoke cleared, they were now surrounded by a dozen mutilated guard corpses. Sean was in the center of the room, the chains slowly coiling around him again as blood dripped from them. “Now tell me, or the streets of Canterlot will get a new coat of red!”

“As if we will let that happen.” Luna smiled. “Right Celestia?”

“Right.” The elder alicorn then looked to her sister.

Are we certain of this sister? Celestia asked telepathically.

Of course there is no way he will learn the elements are in-

“Thanks for the info.” The alicorns looked to him in horror as the human chuckled. “Good work Luna.” Sean then turned and ran through the nearest window before vanishing. The princesses ran to the shattered window.

“He must be bluffing,” Luna said nervously.

“I doubt it.” Celestia shook her head. “He’s going to hunt the Elements of Harmony down. We must warn Twilight.”

PreviousChapters Next