• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 32: Cast Change

“Sean get up, Luna is here.” I felt some one shaking me.

“What?” I opened my eyes to see Celestia standing near me. I jumped off the sill and looked around. “Where?”

“Right here.” Celestia looked down. I followed her gaze and saw a light blue alicorn with a black crown and sparkling horse shoes. Her cutie mark was a moon and she had a black chest plate with a moon on it. I was surprised, I expected her to be almost as tall as Celestia and maybe more formidable. She was only about as big as Twilight and looked very childish.

“This is her?”

“OF COURSE!” The tiny princess shouted at me. It nearly knocked me over. How can something so small have such a loud voice?

“Ow! What was that for you nearly broke my eardrums!”

“DON’T TALK TO US LIKE THAT PEASANT!”

“For Bolas’ sake STOP SHOUTING AT ME! BESIDES, I AM NOT A PEASANT.”

“Of course you are. That is why we are using the royal Canterlot voice, it is what we use for our subjects.” This time she didn’t use the voice.

“I am not one of your subjects! If anything you are beneath me!”

“FOOL! NOPONY IS HIGHER THAN US!”

“If you shout at me one more time I will make sure you can’t speak ever again!” I turned my arm into a blade and raised it above my head.

Then we were both engulfed in a magic aura and pushed back from each other. Celestia then stepped between us. “ENOUGH! Luna, Sean is not a subject he is equal to us in every way so treat him like an equal,” She then turned to me. “And that goes for you as well. Luna is your equal as well. So treat each other with respect.”

“Fine.” We said in unison.

“Wait Celestia, where are Twilight and Spike?”

“Oh they have decided to stay in Ponyville with the other elements.”

“So who were the others?”

“I believe their names were Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy.”

“Cool, so I am friends with all but one of them.”


So Luna has been around for about two month now. Her appearance has been changing over time. First she started to get taller until she was only a few inches shorter than me. Next her mane began to grow and become all breezy like Celestia’s, then it turned darker blue and stars appeared in it. Finally her coat began to turn a dark blue. According to Celestia she is changing from building up her magic again.

Luna and I have become friends over time. The only problem I have with her is that “royal we” seriously it gets really old. Everything is in the third person, I mean who is this other person!? At least when I talk like that it is because there is another voice in my head. Celestia really needs to give her some grammar lessons.

While I was walking through the palace I heard Celestia calling me from behind me. “Sean, I need to talk to you.”

I turned to look at her. “What is it Celestia?”

“Now that Luna is back to full strength I think it is time for you to train her.”

“Ok, send her to the guard training grounds in an hour.”

“Sounds good.” she then walked down the hall.


Ugh she’s late! I have been waiting out here for half an hour. She was supposed to be here at 1:00 for our first day of training. Ah there she is. Luna was walking down the stone path that lead to the arena I was standing in.

“Hey Luna you’re late.”

“Yes, we had an argument with our sister.”

“What about?”

“These lessons, we do not see why they are necessary. We are perfectly capable in combat.”

“Really? Well you won’t mind fighting me then.”

“We will gladly fight if you agree to not use your regenerative powers.”

“Alright I promise. However there is one condition.”

“What?”

“If I win the fight you have to deal with my lessons and not complain.”

“Very well, we will have no problem beating you.”

Oh I can’t wait to beat the smug right out of her. Even though she is my friend her arrogance gets old. “Then let’s get started.” I snapped my fingers and some guards came carrying a crate. When they put it down I opened it and pulled out a sword, spear, and flail. “Choose your weapon.”

Luna walked up to the weapons and looked them over; she ended up using her magic and lifting the sword. She then turned to me and pointed it at me. I smiled and turned my arm into my large serrated blade that has replaced my old smaller blade arm. The best part about this fight is that this arena is enchanted so that the fighters can be injured and even killed but once they leave the arena they completely heal.

Luna charged at me and swung the sword towards my head. I ducked bellow it and then kicked her in the face. The swing was very inaccurate and sloppy this will be a very easy battle. Luna picked herself up and glared at me. She charged at me this time when she swung her sword she went for my feet. Again, a sloppy swing. This time I jumped over the blade and her, and swept out her legs.

Luna picked herself up and glared at me. She then charged at me this time when she swung her sword she went for my feet. Again, a sloppy swing. Once again, I jumped over her and kicked her legs out from underneath her.

I then stepped on her back. “Ready to give up?” I asked mockingly.

Luna growled and then teleported out from under me. I saw a flash behind me and saw her now with a spear. She jabbed right for my chest, but I grabbed the spear and then pushed it in a few times bumping her in the muzzle lightly. When her concentration broke and she dropped the spear I kicked her in the jaw which knocked her onto the ground. She looked over at the flail and then teleported it over to her. She leapt up and swung it. I blocked with my blade arm. The flail wrapped around my arm. I drained the magic from it. I kneed her in the lower jaw. She went flying back. When I walked up to her she had been knocked out.

I picked her up and carried her back to the palace. When I walked back into the palace Celestia was waiting. When she saw her sister she commented. “I can see it didn’t go well for her.”

“Nope, she has a lot of problems; her fighting style is very inaccurate and sloppy, she is also very slow in her reaction time. We will work on that tomorrow.” I carried Luna to a bench in the hall and put her down. “Well, it’s time for my daily nap.”

PreviousChapters Next