• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: I hate picnics!

Stupid blazing ball of death. Seriously the sun is way too bright and hot, of course I can’t say anything with miss sun goddess sitting next to me. What is the point of this “picnic” thing? Seriously what is so great about sitting outside on a blanket in the blazing sun eating food from a basket?
Celestia was all like “Come on it will be fun. Fresh air and the beauty of nature. Plus it is a good way to get you out of the city.”

What is so fun about this? I mean all I am doing is dying from the heat, and eating a sandwich, oooh fun. The only even remotely fun thing is that I get to hang out with my friend without those guard ponies here. Seriously you can’t even touch her without them getting all angry and defensive. I mean lighten up guys.
Well that sandwich was ok I guess. Anyway Celestia just finished her daisy sandwich, yuck. Anyway so we sat there for a while and then she started to talk.

“Sean.”

“Yeah?”

“Did you go to school back when your species was still alive?”

“Yeah I was in school till I was 6, why?”

“Ok I was thinking you need to get back to school.”

“Why?”

“Because I was noticing that you were having trouble with some with math and reading a couple days ago, plus I have a job you could have if you had a better education.”

“What is it?”

“It’s a surprise but I think you would enjoy it.”

“Cool.”

“However you need a better education for it.”

“Ugh fine.”

Great, time for school. This makes no sense; I am now heading to Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns. This still makes no sense. According to her it is called that because most of it is magic oriented and mostly had unicorns. But apparently it still teaches math and other things. I am being forced to take math, science, english, and politics. Luckily I get to skip history, because of the exchanges of history between us I know more than the school teaches.

The downside is I need to go to school for at least 5 years. That may not seem too bad but it will be a lot of fast paced classes.

My first day and I got into a fight. It was fun; this one unicorn that was 11 I think started mocking me for being a freak and not even being magical. Anyway I ignored him. And he got really mad at me and hit me with a spell that broke my arm. Now when I said fight I meant he broke my arm it healed, I ran up and grabbed his head. I then began to drain his magic from his body. By the end I felt great and he was unconscious and looking rather ill. Then came principles and cops and all that.

To make a long story short I was expelled and Celestia is my new teacher and that unicorn will not be able to use magic for at least two weeks.

So Celestia was not happy about me getting expelled. She especially did not like me hospitalizing one of her ponies. Anyway she is a much better teacher than any of my pony ones. Part of it is her voice is not all flat and boring like some of the others. Granted school still sucks especially since I have to get up at 4 am and it is over at 11 because that is the only time she is free other than the afternoon.

I can see why I have heard children complaining about school. It is really boring even with Celestia it is boring, I mean when will I need to use science? This country revolves around magic. Ugh. And of course she’s all like Sean you need to actually try or that job I offered is off the table. That is mean because I like the idea of having a new job working with guards gets old fast.

Well it is my “Birthday” I say it like that because I forgot when my birthday was about 6 years ago, since then I have been just guessing. So Celestia decided to change it to the day that I came to Equestria since I don’t care. This marks my 20th birthday, so what has happened today is that I got out of school so that is cool. Celestia says that we are going out for lunch.
Well lunch was OK. Honestly that picnic was better, the problem is that all the waiters and stuff tip-toe around Celestia and try to cater to everything she wants which resulted in me getting ignored quite a bit.
The last part of this day was we just sat around and talked for a while. One thing is bugging me now. She kept talking about Luna who in Bolas’ name is Luna?

PreviousChapters Next