• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 52: Scene Change

It had been three days since the argument and Sean was nowhere to be seen. Twilight and her friends and Spike were still in the palace waiting to see if he would come back. Celestia was acting similar to when they thought Sean was dead. She was distant and locked herself in her study every night.

They were all sitting in the dining hall eating with Luna and Celestia. After they finished eating. They walked out the door there was a sudden burst of wind, then below them a vortex appeared and absorbed them. Spike managed to get away and watched as it closed.


Twilight felt someone shaking her. She opened her eyes and saw Fluttershy looking at her worried.

“Oh good, you’re ok.”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Twilight stood up shaking her head. “What happened?”

“I’m not sure Twilight.” She looked over to see Celestia walking up to her. “All I know is we aren’t in Equestria anymore.” Twilight finally looked around. They were in some sort of crater, the sky was a sort of orange like fire, and it looked like they were in some sort of jungle. Then a dragon roared and flew over them. “Come on, we should move. Try to find some sort of land mark.”


They had been walking through the jungle for a few hours before they came to a cliff. Now there was a totally different view of the landscape. There were several volcanos some even spewing lava. There were several caves and most of the landscape seemed to be bare dirt, rock, or jungle. A few dragons could be seen flying in the distance.

“This doesn’t look like anywhere I’ve ever seen.” Luna looked around.

When they got to the bottom of the cliff they heard some growls. They looked around, there was nothing there. Though after a minute several reptilian heads poked out from behind boulders. As they stepped fully into view the ponies got a good look at them.

They were bipedal about four feet tall. Their faces were similar to dragons. Some had horns, others had spines. In their hands were swords or crossbows. They all wore armor that covered their whole bodies except their hands, feet, tails, and heads. There were five of them.

“Look at this.” One carrying a sword started to talk. His voice was rough. “Celestia has the decency to show up for us, and I thought this hunt would be uneventful. Archers fire!”

Before the lizards could raise their crossbows they were hit in the head by magic blasts. Then the others were blasted. The ponies looked over to see a tall pony in a cloak standing on a cliff.

“Come on! Before more of them come!” They started to run towards the pony before they heard a familiar voice.

“Too late!” They turned to see Discord standing in front of them, Nightmare Moon was next to him along with fifteen of those lizards. “Finally found you Celestia.”

“Run!” the pony ran into the jungle. They all followed.

“Shoot them you idiots!” Nightmare Moon yelled at the lizards. Then several bolts began to fall around them until they got into the jungle then they just hit trees. “Ugh! She got away!”


After they had gotten far enough into the jungle the pony turned around to look at them. It took off the hood and just like Discord said it was Princess Celestia. One major feature though was she was wearing an eye patch over her left eye.

“You’re lucky I found you. Looks like Cadence’s spell worked.” Eye patch Celestia looked at them. “You’re not as impressive as I expected.

“Princess Celestia, what’s going on? What happened to Equestria?” Twilight looked at her.

“Equestria? This hasn’t been Equestria for centuries. Welcome to Jund.”

“Jund?” Rainbow Dash looked around. “What kind of a name is that?”

“I’ll explain once we get to safety. He may find us.” Celestia turned around and started walking again.


After 30 minutes of walking they came to a large cave. Inside was a complex series of tunnels and eventually they came to a large metal door. Pirate Celestia knocked four times in a rhythm and a slit in the door opened. Two eyes were visible behind it; the eyes looked around before the slit closed and the door opened.

“Princess Celestia good to see you. I see your mission was a success.”

Inside, a giant cave opened up to them. There was a whole city. There were homes built into the walls. There were some markets in the middle and near the back a large building stood.

“Twiley!” Twilight turned to see Shining Armor running to her. He then gave her a hug. “What are you doing here? How did you get away?”

“Um.”

“Shining, this isn’t your Twilight, this is the one Cadence summoned.” Celestia looked at him. Some sympathy was visible in her eye.

“Oh.” He hung his head.

They then reached the large building and entered, a large table was in the middle of the room with Cadence standing at the head.

“Princess you’re back. I see it worked.” She looked at the pack of ponies.

“Yes it did. Good work.”

“Will somepony explain what’s going on!? What spell? Why is this place called Jund? And what did Shining Armor mean when he said how did I escape?” Twilight burst out.

“Well you see,” Celestia began to speak. “Equestria was conquered hundreds of years ago, I was overthrown and we were forced into hiding. Eventually dragons became the top race and the name was changed to Jund.”

“Why haven’t you used the Elements of Harmony?” Rainbow Dash looked at her.

“Hard to use them when we have no bearers.”

“What do you mean?” Luna asked.

“What I mean is that there are no ponies to use the elements.” She pointed a hoof at Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy. “You’re all dead.”

“What about me?” Twilight looked up at her.

“You suffered a fate much worse than death.” Patch Celestia said tearing up.

“Who’s behind all this? Nightmare Moon? Discord?” Normal Celestia finally spoke up.

“Those two? Ha!” They all looked at Cadence. “They can’t hold a candle to their master.”


Nightmare Moon and Discord walked into a large room, the room resembled a cave. Along the walls there were torches which gave the room a much creepier feel. There was a door leading to a balcony. Nightmare Moon was low to the ground, her hears were pressed to her head and she was visibly shaking. Discord was able to keep his composure for the most part, though you could see his eyes reflecting his fear. They came to a throne in the middle of the room, it was made of jagged rocks, and the arm rests were the only smooth surface.

“Nightmare, Discord. What is it?” The voice of their master sent chills down their spines.

“Well, we found Celestia.” Discord said nervously.

“Fascinating, why is she not here then?”

“We kind of. Sort of.” Nightmare stuttered.

“Spit it out already Nightmare. He doesn’t have all day to deal with failures.” Nightmare Moon spun around to see the one being she hated more than Celestia. The purple alicorn walked out of the shadows looking at her.

“Shut up Twilight.”

“I’d watch it Nightmare. Remember your place.” Twilight looked up at her smiling. Nightmare growled, she had been the second in command of Jund for centuries, then this little brat shows up and takes her place.

“Enough you two. Tell me what happened.”

“Well we found her but she got away.” Nightmare flinched as she finished.

“Useless! Honestly, must I do everything myself? I already knew of your failure, I just wanted to hear you two admit to your idiocy.” He touched a crystal ball near the throne and several screens appeared. Showing several different places throughout Jund. On one of them Celestia and her pack of new comers appeared entering a cave.

“We’re sorry. Blame the Viashino, they were the ones who missed the shot.” Discord yelled.

“Shut up. Twilight, you’re in charge. Make sure these two morons don’t mess anything else up.”

“Sure thing.”

PreviousChapters Next