• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 61: Fight With Myself. Woah!

Hands off my pony? Seriously?

Shut up, it sounded dramatic.

And what’s with the ugly thing? He looks just like you but with armor.

You really stepped on the moment. Besides, that armor is stupid.

You aren’t fooling anyone. We both know you’re jealous of the armor.

Shut up.

“Ah, so the me from their sad little dimension has come.” I snapped out of my argument with Bob to look at the armored me. He was looking at me with a hint of disgust as he continued to choke Twilight.

“Yep,” I pointed at Twilight. “Could you drop that for me?”

“Very well.” He dropped her. “Your soul should fit nicely after I kill you.” His eyes glowed for a second then the ground began to shake. I looked down just in time to be smashed by a column of fire. When it ended I looked at the other me. My body had healed almost automatically.

“Well that was a bit uncalled for.” I said. I then ran at him and tried to punch him, he was able to teleport away somehow. “So now you teleport.” His eyes glowed and I heard foot steps behind me. I managed to turn in time to dodge a hit from what was obviously a copy of him. “And can make little copies of yourself.” I then grabbed it and threw it at him. He teleported dodging the hit.

You aren’t going to hit him. He’s too fast.

I have a plan.

I heard him teleport behind me before stabbing me through the stomach.

“You certainly are slow.” I heard him mock me. “I guess I shouldn’t expect much from a being who was weak enough to be tamed by ponies.”

“Oh me, I just needed you close.” I then tore myself free and grabbed his arm. I put my foot on his chest I pushed and swiftly pulled his arm off. He stumbled back looking at the stump in shock. Before he did anything I ran up and slugged him in the jaw knocking him to the ground. I then grabbed him by his throat and turned my arm into a blade and took a swing at his head. He was able to knock my hand away and teleport away. I looked behind me to see him glaring at me. I noticed his arm was growing back surprisingly slow, it was just now developing his wrist.

“Clever.” He rubbed some blood from his mouth. “Waiting till I got close before striking.” His arm finally fully healed. “From their memories I assumed you were just a moron.”

“I take offense to that.” I looked at him indignantly.

“I just complemented you.”

“I know.”

“Then why did you?” As he was distracted I ran up and put a large gash through his chest. He kicked me and jumped back slowly healing.


See that?

The healing? Yeah.

This is going to be easier than I thought.

“How did that happen?” He was looking at his healing chest in shock. “I never make those mistakes.” He looked at me glaring. “That’s the problem.”

“What?”

“I’ve been falling prey to your idiocy, I forgot I can’t read your thoughts.”

“You silly boy.” I began to charge at him. He teleported away. I turned to see him floating above me.

“Trust me.” His eyes glowed. “I have no intentions of making the mistake again.”

I felt the ground shake and jumped just in time to dodge the fire. “Is that all you got?” I looked at him bored. “I know dogs that do more tricks.” He didn’t respond, all he ended up doing was smiling. Then I heard a hiss. I turned to see there was a giant snake made out of the lava. “Ok, that’s new.” The snake thing hissed and lunged at me. I jumped over it, while I was in the air it got a chance and lunged at me biting me in half. As my lower half healed I got back up.


Smooth.

“Come at me hissy.” I glared at it. The snake hissed and lunged. I opened my mouth shot ice at it. It began to become covered in ice and slow down. I dodged its lunge and hit it with more ice until it was basically stone. “That was easy.” Then I felt a bit dizzy for a minute.

What was that?

Dunno.

“Nice work with the snake.” I turned to see he was looking at me mockingly. “It only killed you once.”

“Whatever.” I turned my arms into swords. “Come down here and fight.” He eyed me for a minute before nodding.

“Very well.” He landed and took a fighting stance. “Shall we?”

“Sure.” I ran at him and took a swing. He dodged and kicked me hard in the back breaking it. It healed quickly and I got back up. “What was that? You know I heal, and much more efficiently than you.”

“I know.” Then he teleported till he was in front of me. He stabbed me through the chest. I took the chance and swiped at his head cutting it off. As I healed I watched as the body disintegrated.

Weird.

What?

The body disintegrated.

So?

Usually my head just grows back.

Then I heard a step. I was able to move quick enough to get my arm cut off instead of my head. I looked and of course he was there smiling.

“Seriously.” I looked at my newly healed arm. “If your plan is to just chop me until I die it won’t work.” Then I felt dizzy again. I stumbled back a little.

Seriously! What is going on?

I don’t know.

Did he put a spell on me?

Not as far as I know.

No time to think about that. I ran up and punched him, surprisingly he didn’t teleport. I knew this was the real one. I then turned my arm into a sword and stabbed him. I was beginning to feel a little tired. As I prepared to light him on fire he finally moved, head-butting me. I got back up, before I could move he grabbed me by my throat. His eyes glowed and a jagged rock appeared behind me. He lifted me and threw me onto it letting it impale me.

“You’re certainly weak.” He said as he pulled me off the rock and threw me across the room.

“You wanna bet?” I tried to get up before I fell back over. As I tried to get up again he stepped on my chest keeping me down.

“What’s the matter?” He looked at me. “You certainly fizzled out fast. I’m guessing it’s the sudden change of diet.”

“What are you talking about?” I looked at him as I tried again to force him off.

“The shift from Celly’s magic to simple unicorn magic isn’t working out is it?”

“Maybe, how about I take some of yours?” I grabbed his ankle and tried to drain. But nothing.

“You really think I’d make my armor that easy to exploit?” He put more pressure on my chest. “I don’t have time for this.” He took his foot off me. “I’ll come back for you in a bit.” He was walking away.


Well this isn’t going as hoped.

I have an idea.

If it’s what I’m thinking don’t do it.

Why not? It’s the only way we’ll be able to possibly to stop him and save Twilight.

So we’re going to risk that for one pony?


Well if she dies it completely defeats the point of coming.

Fine whatever.

Tyrant Sean walked away from the other him. He had been hoping for a bit more of a fight. But what could you expect from a person that let ponies control him. Then he heard a growl. He turned to see where the weaker Sean had been there was a strange new creature. It was like a combination of him and the Bolas form. It was about a foot taller than Sean and had much broader shoulders. Physically it resembled the Bolas form except the horns were shorter and lightning bolt shaped and it had Sean’s arm covers and socks.

“Interesting.” Tyrant Sean eyed the creature as it looked at him with its piercing green eyes. Then it roared and charged at him. Tyrant Sean teleported, to his surprise as he rematerialized he was choked by a taloned hand and thrown across the room. Sean quickly got back up just in time to be tackled. He slammed into the wall, before he could recover the dragon grabbed his head and smashed him into the ground. Tyrant Sean groaned as he felt several ribs and his jaw break. As he healed he looked up at the creature looking down at him. It was just staring at him. As Sean healed fully he quickly teleported away.

As he rematerialized he saw the dragon Sean charging at him. He was able to jump over it and grab it by its horns, he then put all his weight into throwing it across the room. It smashed through his throne and fell on the ground just behind it. Tyrant Sean smiled enjoying his success, then his smile vanished as the dragon got back up without any sign of injury. It glared at him before picking up a shattered piece of his throne and chucking it at him. Tyrant Sean chose to stand his ground and took the hit, as the dragon Sean charged at him he smiled before turning his arm into a blade. As it ran past him he side stepped and chopped its left arm off.

Tyrant Sean watched as the arm fell to the ground and dissolved. His victory was short lived as a fist punched through his chest. He looked in shock to see the dragon just glaring at him seeming to not even register the missing arm which was not healing. It lifted its right hand raising Tyrant Sean with him. It growled before opening its mouth and hitting him point blank with a ball of acid. Then it quickly and aggressively swung its arm causing Sean to go flying and smash into a wall. Sean slowly healed looking in surprise as the dragon just watched him. Why wasn’t it attacking.


We should kill the pale one now.


No, where is the challenge? We will let him heal before we continue.

Fool.


It does not matter. We will wait for our prey to recover.

Tyrant Sean picked himself up watching his scaled counterpart. He prepared himself. He had decided it was time to get aggressive, this form seemed to lack regeneration. He then turned his arm into a blade and charged at it. The dragon watched and prepared. As Sean prepared to stab, dragon Sean grabbed him with his tail wrapping around his stomach. Then the grip was tightened until Tyrant Sean’s spine broke. He took his blade arm and managed to cut off its tail freeing himself. He looked to see dragon Sean ignored his chopped tail.

The dragon roared and charged at him, it swung its right arm attempting to slit his throat. Tyrant Sean managed to block the attack and jump back getting some distance. The dragon growled before opening its mouth and shooting a fireball at him. Tyrant Sean guarded his face, the other Sean leaped out of the smoke and bit into his shoulder completely going through his armor. Tyrant Sean let out a slight scream of pain, it got worse as the dragon raised its legs and began to claw at Sean’s stomach easily shredding his armor. Dragon Sean’s weight ended up throwing Tyrant Sean off balance and caused him to fall back. As he hit the ground the dragon stopped clawing him. It then raised its hand and began to smash him in the face creating a small crater.

Tyrant Sean managed to weakly kick him off. He used magic to create a barrier as it leaped at him again. Once he had healed he dropped the barrier and dodged the attack. He then teleported several times attempting to throw off the dragon’s tracking of him. Then he appeared behind him and stabbed through dragon Sean’s chest easily piercing the lungs and likely damaging the heart. He smiled expecting the dragon to fall over dead. Instead his arm was torn off as it turned quickly and was backhanded causing him to fly and smash into what was left of his throne.

He looked weakly as his foe walked towards him, there was a long trail of blood following it and he could hear it wheezing. The dragon stumbled as it got closer. The multiple injuries clearly catching up to it. Tyrant Sean knew one more hit would finish him. Then he looked to his right to see the weakened normal Twilight, she was watching them looking barely conscious. Then he had an idea. Using most of what was left of his magic he created a small sphere of destruction magic, he then pointed his hand at her and shot a beam of the magic at her. He heard a roar and watched as the dragon sprinted to grab Twilight and put its body between the shot and her. After a second tyrant Sean worried the dragon had taken the shot and would recover but then it fell to the side not moving. It slowly sparked before changing back to normal Sean. His left arm was still gone, the stab through his chest being replace by a large smoking hole in his back. He was still weakly breathing, though Tyrant Sean knew he wouldn’t be around much longer.

Tyrant Sean looked outside the doors to his balcony to see a large swirling black cloud with a large blue sphere in the center. He smiled, as he tried to get up he fell back unable to get up. Then Tyrant Sean’s eyes glowed, after a second Buttons smashed through a wall. Buttons then grabbed him and flew out heading towards the cloud.


Twilight pushed the limp body of Sean off her. She stood up to see a bleeding Sean with a gaping hole in his back. She was relieved to see he was still breathing.

“What do I do?” Twilight looked around when her eyes fell on the statues of her friends she got an idea. She used her magic and levitated them to her. A burst of adrenaline giving her new strength. She walked up to Sean’s body and poked at him. “Sean.”

“What?” Sean whispered, weakly opening his eyes looking at her. “Can’t you let me die in peace?”

“No.” She then levitated the statue of Rainbow Dash to him. “Drain the magic from this statue.” Sean raised his right arm reaching for the statue. He barely moved his arm towards the statue before it flopped down, weakly trying to move. Twilight sighed. She used her magic and moved his arm so his hand was on Rainbow Dash’s hoof. “Now take the magic.”

“If it’ll make you shut up.” Slowly Rainbow Dash began to crack before the stone broke off her and Rainbow Dash was on the ground unconscious. Twilight looked to see the hole in his back healing. She repeated this process with the others until Sean was fully healed looking better than before. He stretched. “Alright, now that I’m better where’s the boring me?”

“He went towards that giant cloud.” Twilight pointed.

“Sounds good.” Sean turned and ran towards the balcony. Once he reached it he jumped over the railing growing wings and flying towards the cloud.

Tyrant Sean admired the vortex. Buttons was flying towards it, once he got within a few yards from it he stopped. Tyrant Sean looked at him.

“Alright, throw me into the sphere.” Buttons nodded. The dragon moved its hand back before throwing Sean. Tyrant Sean went straight into the sphere. He stopped in the center and began to drain magic from within it. He felt a warmth flow through him as he felt new power entering him. “This is it. All the souls of those ponies coming together. Soon I shall be unstoppable.”

“Sounds like fun. Can I have some of that?” Tyrant Sean looked to see the other him flying towards him surprisingly fast.

“Buttons.” The Utvara flew towards the Sean blocking his way. Sean kept going at full speed before ramming into Buttons and sending him flying, the dragon went flying back and ended up being unable to recover from the hit and fell to the ground smashing into it. Tyrant Sean then looked to see Sean just in time to be tackled and pushed out of the sphere and replace by the other.

“No!” Tyrant Sean watched in horror as all his hard work vanished, being absorbed by that moron. He growled and charged at normal Sean. Then there was an explosion. Tyrant Sean went flying back, as he recovered he saw the other him in front of him.

He was now wearing his own armor. His body seemed to be mostly covered in olive colored chainmail. On his arms had added armor on the outside of them, his legs were also covered in more solid looking armor, his torso was also protected by extra armor. On both his hands he had metal gloves, the finger tips resembling claws. He was looking himself over. Then he smiled and looked at Tyrant Sean.

“You up for round three?”

PreviousChapters Next