• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 46: Freaky Unicorn in the Crystal Ball

You know the plan was so simple. Go to Twilight’s, get her to find the caster of the curse, find the caster, if he was still alive pound him into the ground, if he was dead desecrate his grave. I have no idea how Twilight managed to screw it up so much. I mean seriously, dropping the ball? Both figuratively and literally. See, this is why we can’t have nice things.

Well that’s enough complaining. May as well try and figure out where I am. So this is what the inside of an evil black ball thing is? I gotta tell you I’m not too impressed. I mean it’s mostly just dark like the rest of the ball was. I have to wonder if the fact it was in a crystal ball has something to do with the scenery, because there are a lot of crystals all over the place.

“Hello human.” A voice said behind me.

I turned to see a unicorn in front of me. He was pretty weird looking. His body was gray and his mane and tail were black. He also had armor and a red cape. The weird parts were his horn and eyes. The horn was curved and had a lot of red to it. The eyes were green where they should be white and he had weird flowy black aura coming out of them.

“Who are you supposed to be?”

“I, am King Sombra ruler of the Crystal Empire.” He looked pretty proud of himself.

“Am I meant to be impressed?” I looked at him with a bored look on my face.

“Of course, I am the ruler of an empire of ponies made of crystals.”

“Ok, so you can lead a bunch of creatures that shatter if you hit them with a hammer hard enough.”

The freak show unicorn growled at me. Seriously I would expect to see something like him in a circus. With some sort of sign.

Come one come all, to see the freaky eyed egotist, listen to him brag about ruling crystal people and pretend to be important. I think that would sell pretty well.

“Are you even listening to me?” I snapped out of my thoughts to look at Sombrero or whatever it was.

“Sorry I was thinking about how much money I could make if I put you in a zoo.” Sober growled at me again. I like this guy, his buttons are so easy to find and push, it was like a small child. “So anyway, you still haven’t told me why I should be afraid of you, respect you, or whatever you want from me.”

“I’ll show you why you should fear me.” Then he turned into a weird cloud.

“Ooh, scary.” I said in a bored tone crossing my arms. “You know, water can do the same thing.”

Then the freaky cloud unicorn enveloped me and suddenly a giant screen appeared in front of me. Then Sombro was standing next to me.

“Now human, see your worst fear.” Soon the screen started to show a sort of video. There was me at a party walking towards a table that had one cupcake sitting on it. As I reached for it a unicorn enveloped it in magic and took a big bite out of it. Then he took what was left and threw it away, that’s when the video stopped. “Really?! That’s your worst fear? A pony eating half of a cupcake and throwing the rest away!”

“Hey! That was clearly the last cupcake, and it looked delicious!” I turned to look at him. “There’s one problem with this though.”

“What is that?”

“That would never happen, let me show you how it would really go.” I snapped my fingers and a new video started up. In this one when the pony grabbed the cupcake I growled and glared at him. He apologized and gave it to me. “See? I am intimidating enough that I would get that cupcake anyway.”

“Alright, let’s try something else!” He turned back into a cloud and spun around me. A black crystal began to crawl up my legs. Eventually it covered my body up to my shoulders. He turned back into a pony. His horn glowed and the screen disappeared. Then a Celestia appeared in front of us. She looked around and suddenly a black crystal shot out of the ground and impaled her. She hung there gasping for breath and bleeding before dyeing and disappearing. “How does that feel?”

“Meh.” I looked at him bored. “What else you got?”

“Seriously!? I just killed your oldest and closest friend!”

“Celestia can take care of herself, the odds of a third rate villain like you killing her are so low it is unrealistic.”

“Let’s try another one.” His horn glowed and a Luna appeared in front of us. Then a giant black crystal fell from the ground and stabbed through her head. “There, I bet that got you.” He turned to look at me.

“Not really.”

“Oh come on!”

“What? Luna while less competent than Celestia is still tougher than you. Again you couldn’t kill her. Are we done here? I have some questions for you.”

“What do you want?”

“I’m guessing you’re the one who put that curse in the book that got Celestia right?”

“That’s right.”

“Ok so that’s solved. Next question, why?”

“Because, Celestia is part of the reason I’m trapped in this place.”

“Oh, ok then. Carry on with your trying to upset me thing Salsa.”

“Fine.” Salsa used his magic again and summoned a Twilight.


Sombra was getting really sick of this human. First he foils his vengeance on Celestia, then he comes in here and starts mocking him. To make it worse none of Sombra’s attempts to scare or anger him were working. He had already looked into his mind and summoned two of the closest beings to him. Yet this freak kept calm and continued to make a fool of him.

There was only one more pony he could try. Some purple unicorn. Sombra used his magic yet again to summon a copy of this pony. He looked at the human for any sign of emotion, and much to his joy there was a moment of shock in the human’s eyes. Maybe this one would get to him. Just for fun Sombra would make this one’s death gruesome.

He used his magic and a crystal came out of the ground and stabbed through the pony’s chest, then another came out and stabbed her in the stomach, the next one fell from the sky and stabbed through her back splitting her in half. She cried in pain then looked up at Sean and died.

Sombra smiled at his work. Then he heard a growl coming from the human. He turned his head to look at the human and saw him shaking. Finally, he had touched the nerve to break him. Obviously he was shaking with agony and sadness. But then a hand burst out of the crystal prison he had made and back handed him. Sombra fell to the ground in pain. He coughed up some blood, he picked himself up and looked at the human. He was shocked as his prisoner smashed out of the crystals and turned to look at him. His eyes were completely green and his teeth were pointed.

“You know Sombra, you were a lot of fun. I was going to just smack you around a little but now you crossed a line.” He walked up and grabbed Sombra by the throat, then made a wall appear behind them. Sombra wasn’t entirely sure how he was able to do that. He took Sombra and threw him through the wall. Sombra coughed in pain he felt quite a few ribs break. “You like fear so much, let me show you true terror.” His voice slowly deepened as he finished that sentence

Then a shadow fell over Sombra as the human became a dragon and loomed over him.

PreviousChapters Next