• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 42: Fancy Party

Hey guys, I'm back. i was suffering from a bit of writers block.


That meeting was horrible worse than usual because I couldn’t even make my usual comments or make fun of anyone and whenever I tried to fall asleep Luna somehow knew and would flick me with her ear.

“So, Sean, what should we do now?” Luna asked as we walked out of the meeting room. Just as I was about to respond a pony in a clipboard came running up.

“Princess Luna! Have you seen Princess Celestia?” The pony had a panicked look on her face.

“My sister was not feeling like herself and decided to take a short vacation.”

“Oh that’s just great!”

“Why? What’s so important that you need my sister?”

“For months the princess has been planning a party for all the nobles in Canterlot. It’s meant to be hosted today.”

“I’m a princess I’m sure I could fill in for my sister.”

“No offense princess but the nobles are all hoping to see Celestia.” I cringed at that statement. I was sure Luna would get angry and try to eat this pony or something.

“This could be good it may give me a chance to meet some of the important ponies in Canterlot and help with my public image.” Luna said calmly with only an irritated ear flick to show her anger.

“Ok princess I guess you’re the next best thing.” Luna’s ear flicked again this time hitting me in the face.
Luckily the pony had the sense to quickly leave.


“What has you so freaked out Luna? It’s just a small party with some stuffy rich ponies.” Luna was pacing back and forth in front of her bed while I sat on her dresser.

“No Sean, it’s more than that. This is a chance to get on the good side of the influential ponies of Canterlot, if they like me they may spread a positive image of me. If not it could ruin the amount of trust I have worked so hard to gain.”

“Meh, they’ve never liked me much but then again I’ve saved Equestria a bunch of times so they can’t really destroy my image.”

“That doesn’t help me Sean!” She glared at me. “I need to get a dress! I have to look perfect!”

“Why?” I tilted my head.

“Because, if I show up dressed all casual they may think that I don’t care or am a lazy slob!”

“I really think you’re over thinking all this.” Luna glared at me again. “Fine, if you want to look all fancy go to Twilight’s friend Rarity she can get you all set up.”


So Luna left to go see Rarity about ten minutes ago. I managed to convince her to let me stay in the palace. Her little party is in three hours.

Well since I have a while I may as well try and find a cure for myself. I opened Luna’s door and walked down the stairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I ran into my guards who Luna had apparently assigned to guard her room while she was gone.

“Hello sir, where are you going?” one of them asked looking down at me.

“I’m going to the library to try and find a way to fix myself.”

“If that’s the case we will have to accompany you.”

“Fine.” They could be useful for getting things for me.


Bolas! I’ve been rummaging through this library for an hour and found nothing. My guards have been handy as assistants.
I turned to them. “Well it looks like this was a waste of time, let’s get back to Luna’s room.”


After an hour of sitting in Luna’s room bored senseless. I heard the door open, I looked over to see Luna walk in. she looked drastically different. She was wearing a dress that was black with what looked like silver glitter that made it look like stars. Had light blue eye liner. Her mane was in a sort of pony tail, which I didn’t even know ponies knew about. Seems a bit redundant, a pony with a pony tail

“What do you think?” she asked.

“You will certainly fit in with the rich and stuffy appearance wise.”


Just as I thought this party is extremely dull. The party is being held in the garden. All they’re doing is walking around and talking. Mostly talking about boring stuff like how much money they made last month or how exquisite the wine is. Luna dragged me to this party for reasons unknown to me. I was in my usual place on her head.

I looked around the garden looking for some extra important pony that Luna could make a good impression on. Then I saw the pony Fancy Pants, he was a white stallion with a blue mane, he was wearing a suit that looked fairly expensive and his cutie mark was some crowns.

“Hey, Luna.” I leaned over her crown and whispered into her ear.

“Yeah.” She whispered trying to seem discreet. After all it would not look good if the princess was thought to be talking to herself.

“You see that white pony in the suit?”

“Yeah.”

“He’s a pretty popular guy in Canterlot, if you want to get on these ponies good sides he’s a good place to start.”

“Right.” Luna nodded and headed over to Fancy. “Hello, I’m Princess Luna. It’s good to meet you.”


Well Luna seems to be doing a good job of making a good impression. Though after a while I got pretty bored. I slowly and lightly climbed down Luna’s back and jumped down to the ground. She was too enveloped in the conversation to notice.

I headed a little further into the garden. Eventually I got to a large tree that seemed like it would be good for a nap. Just as I was about to start climbing it I heard a twig snap. I spun around to see three children standing behind me.

One was white unicorn with a mane that was a combination of purple and pink, another was an orange Pegasus with a purple mane, and the last was a yellow earthpony with a red mane. They had terrifying grins on their faces.

“Who are you and how’d you get in here?” I backed away from them.

The yellow one gasped “Oh my, gosh it talks.”

The Pegasus took out a jar. “Get him!”

I screamed and ran between the unicorns legs. Then I heard them shout in unison “CUITE MARK CRUSADERS WILD ANIMAL CATCHERS!”

Then I felt the ground shake as they chased me. After a few minutes of running I ran into the clearing where the party is. You know what screw discreetness.

“LUNA!”


Luna sat talking to more of the party’s guests. This was going great she was getting along really well with all of them.

“LUNA!” she heard a somewhat high voice call her name. She looked behind her to see a familiar olive lizard running towards her. She was confused, she put her hoof to her head. She growled as she noticed Sean was missing. She wondered what was so important until she noticed three children chasing him.

When he got a little closer she grabbed him in her magic and placed him on her head. The three children stopped in front of her.

A white unicorn walked up to her “Princess you caught the talking lizard! Would you please give it to us?”

Luna shook her head. “Sorry but no.”

“Why not?” the unicorn pouted.

“Because this is my pet.”

“Oh, ok.” The child accepted her answer surprisingly fast. Then they all turned and ran off into the garden.

“You see this is why I hate children.” Sean growled.

Luna chuckled. She turned back around to see all the party guests staring at her.

“Princess is that thing really your pet?” one of the ponies asked.

“Yes, why?” Luna’s heart was pounding. What if they all turned on her?

“It’s interesting, I’ve never seen a lizard like that.” Fancy Pants said walking up to look at Sean.


“That went really well.” Luna smiled as she opened the door to her room.

“Yeah, for you.” I scowled as I jumped off her head onto the bed.

“I thought it was funny.”

“What?”

“The terrifying Sean, ruler of dragons, killer of griffins, and owner of a blood thirsty hydra was running away from small children in terror.”

“Shut up!”

PreviousChapters Next