• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 47: Sombra Looks a Bit Like a Changeling.

Twilight was freaking out. She had been pacing around the library for an hour now wondering what to do. What was the princess going to say? How would she tell her? Twilight started to hyperventilate, this was horrible. It would be worse than the time she accidently turned the princess into a squirrel for a week.

“Spike what do we do?”

“I don’t know about you but I’m going to bed.” Yawning he turned and headed up the stairs.

“Thanks a lot.” Maybe she could find it in a book. Twilight ran over to the shelves and grabbed the nearest book about teleportation, maybe she’d be able to find some answers.


Sombra cried out in pain. A crystal had just shot out of the ground and stabbed through his spine paralyzing his back legs. After a few seconds the crystal receded into the ground. Before Sombra could do anything the dragon let out a deep laugh. He raised his hand and another crystal came out of the ground stabbing through his chest. Sombra dangled on the crystal wheezing for breath. He already had several holes in his body from where crystals had been stabbed through him. There was enough blood to fill a small pond, Sombra wasn’t sure how he was still alive. His best guess was the dragon was somehow behind it.

“How are you doing this?” Sombra wheezed.

“Doing what?” The dragon asked still grinning sadistically at Sombra’s agony.

“How are you able to make crystals come out of the ground? Or make that wall? This is my world, I’m supposed to have control.”

“Silly pony, a being as pathetic as you has no control over me.” Then he raised his hand and another crystal burst out of the ground and into Sombra’s stomach. “And now Sombra. Die.” The dragon opened his mouth and a cloud of poison came out of his mouth. Then the dragon shot a breath of acid at Sombra.

Sombra screamed in pain. It hurt so much, he could feel parts of him burning. He looked at his hooves to see they were melting. After a few minutes Sombra lost consciousness. When the acid cloud had dissipated all that was left of the unicorn was a skeleton.


Well, now that that’s taken care of I should probably find a way out of here. I shrank back to my human body and walked towards what was left of Sombra. I made the crystals holding his skeleton up disappear and he fell to the ground and shattered. Guess the poison weakened the bones.

Suddenly I was enveloped in a cloud of darkness. Next thing I knew I was in Twilights library. My best guess is that Sombra was keeping me trapped in there. I saw Twilight rummaging through some books. She was mumbling to herself. Her back was turned to me so I figured I’d scare her. I walked up behind her and looked at the book she was reading. It had something to do with alternate dimensions.

“Whatcha reading there Sparkle?”

“Aagh!” Twilight leapt into the air. When she hit the ground she turned to look at me. “Sean! You’re back!” Twilight jumped at me and hugged me. The impact ended up having me fall onto the ground.

“Twilight, you know how I feel about hugs.” I said flatly trying to push her off.

“I don’t care. I was so worried. I mean I drop that ball and you disappear. I was terrified about telling the princess about your disappearance. She would kill me for destroying her best friend.” She then buried her face into my chest.

“Ugh fine.” I wrapped my arms around her and returned the hug. “There, now will you get off me?”

“No, you might disappear again.”

“Whatever.” So I just stayed there looking at the ceiling. After a while I heard snoring. When I looked at Twilight I saw she had fallen asleep. Well that’s just great! How am I supposed to leave now? After a while I just gave up on trying to figure out a way to get away from this and fell asleep.


Spike walked down the stairs. He was curious if Twilight had managed to find a way to locate and retrieve Sean. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he snickered. In the middle of the room Sean was on the ground asleep, the funny part was that Twilight was on his chest snuggled into him.

He was surprised Sean let her do that. After all he didn’t even like Celestia hugging him. Then again, he had always had a bit of a soft spot for Twilight. From what Spike had seen she was like a little sister.

Spike figured he may as well make breakfast for when they woke up. After all, Sean was always hungry and Twilight would likely be hungry. He headed for the kitchen and began to make some pancakes.


Twilight opened her eyes, she could smell breakfast. She looked around in confusion, for a minute she wasn’t sure where she was exactly. Usually when she woke up it was either in her bedroom or at her desk. She had never woken up in the middle of the library. Then she felt something under her, she was scared for a minute when she felt it breathing.

She looked down and saw Sean on the ground under her asleep. His left arm was wrapped around her. Twilight blushed a little and used her magic to move his arm off her and got up. After a minute of confusion she remembered the events of yesterday. Twilight couldn’t help but wonder why he hadn’t just moved her and headed home. It probably meant nothing. She shook her head and went to the kitchen hoping breakfast would help take her mind off it.


I smell pancakes! I love pancakes! Opening my eyes I looked around the room. Why am I here? Then I remembered yesterday. Can’t believe I let Twilight fall asleep on me. At least Celestia wasn’t here, she’d give me so much grief. Anyway, I need to find out where the pancakes are. I followed the scent until I reached the kitchen of this library. I understand it’s a tree but I’m getting sick of everything being made of wood, I mean is a carpet so hard to get? Or tile? Then my eyes saw the massive pile of pancakes. It looked delicious. Spike was at the sink cleaning some dishes. Twilight was sitting at the table eating.

“Good morning Sean.” Spike greeted me as I walked in.

“Hey Spike, those pancakes look delicious.” I walked over to the table and sat on the floor.

“So, how did you sleep Sean?” Spike looked at me with some look in his eyes. I couldn’t quite tell what it was but I didn’t like it.

“Good, why?”

“Oh, no reason.” Spike turned his back to me and started to clean dishes again.

Weird. Oh well, can’t worry about that now. There are pancakes begging to be eaten. There was already a plate in front of me, as well as a fork and knife. I took my knife and stabbed it through four pancakes. I put them on my plate, then grabbed the syrup and poured it on my pancakes. I grabbed a pancake with my hand and swallowed it in one bite. Another benefit to not being around Celestia. If I ate like this in the palace she would get pissed at me and teach me about manners and proper behavior again which for the record is painfully boring. But Twilight won’t rat me out.

After we finished breakfast Spike went to visit Rarity. After a few minutes I stood up.

“Well Twilight, it was fun to see you despite that whole making me enter an alternate dimension thing.”

“Oh, that reminds me. Can you tell me a bit about where you went?” She asked.

“Sure.” Twilights eyes lit up. So I told Twilight about my trip. I left out some of the more graphic parts. Mostly I just told her about the freaky unicorn.

“Fascinating. So he said the princess was the reason he was there?”

“Yep.”

“I’ll have to ask her about that sometime.”

“Have fun with that.” I stood up. “Well, I may as well head back to Canterlot. Celestia will be glad to know I solved the mystery.”

“You still never told me why this was so important.”

“I told you it’s classified.”

“Come on, please.” She looked at me with puppy eyes.

“Twilight you know acting cute doesn’t work on me.”

“Darn it.”

“If Celestia wants you to know she can tell you.”

“Fine.”

“Bye Twilight.”


“Celestia! I’m home!” I walked into the throne room. Celestia was sitting on her throne Luna was to her left in her throne.

“Where have you been?”

“I was in Ponyville. Having Twilight help me with the curse.”

“Did she manage to help?”

“Yeah, there was a small incident but it ended up helping me.”

“What do you mean by incident?”

“You know that ball we had the curse stored in?”

“Yes.”

“Well, it kind of broke.”

“What!” Celestia glared at me.

“Calm down, it ended up absorbing me and sending me to an alternate dimension.” I told her the rest of the story up to the part where I killed Sombra.

“So, Sombra was the one who cursed me.”

“Well he’s not a problem anymore.”

“I guess that’s true.”

PreviousChapters Next