• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 41: Revenge Fail!

Well Luna’s first day as sole ruler of Equestria was pretty harsh. We were getting ready for bed, she took her long shower. As she was showering I heard a sound outside her door. I jumped off her bed and headed for the door. I climbed up it and the stuck to the knob. I leaned to one side and the door opened slightly. I crawled through the opening and looked around. There was nobody around, I walked down the stairs a little bit. Still no one, then I heard a thud behind me. I turned expecting Luna but instead there were three ponies. They were all wearing guard armor and were all unicorns.

“Well, looks like the rumors were true.” One of the guards walked towards me.

“Who are you three supposed to be?” I looked at the guard who was now looming over me.

“You don’t recognize me?”

“Nope.” I shrugged. “Honestly most of you guards look the same to me.”

The guard growled and then kicked me. I tumbled down the stairs when I finally reached the bottom I stood up and looked at the stairs. The three unicorns reached the bottom and walked up to me.

“We’re three of the guards that you said weren’t ready to take on any sort of real responsibility. You assigned us to guard one of the preschools!”

“Oh yeah, you were those three losers that couldn’t even hit me.”

“Well time for a bit of payback.” The guard that had previously kicked me walked up to me and raised his left hoof.
Well I get to use that mind control ability again. It’s gonna be fun. I jumped up and bit into his leg. He screamed and tried to shake me off. I sank into his skin and I then I was in the pony’s body.

“Hey you okay?” one of the other unicorns walked up to me. “What happened to that little salamander?”

I just walked up and head butted him. He stumbled back and I turned and kicked him sending him into a wall.

“What are you doing!?” I turned to see the other guard looking at me in shock and confusion. I didn’t say anything and just tackled him. Then I started to punch him repeatedly after a few hits his nose broke and my hooves began to be covered in blood. After a few more hits I let him go. I turned and looked at a wall, then I charged at it full force and bashed into it. I was suddenly sent flying out of his body and hit the ground. I screamed and jumped out of the way as the unconscious guard almost squashed me.

“Sean? Sean where are you?”

I turned to look at the stairs and saw Luna coming down the steps. When she got to the base she looked at the three guards, one was smashed into the wall with his front legs looking bent in many ways it shouldn’t, one was lying on the ground covered in blood and barely breathing, then there was the one I had taken over who was on the ground, his jaw looked broken and he was coated in blood mostly from the other pony.

“Sean, what happened here?”

“These three morons came to get back at me for putting them in charge of guarding children. So I took one over, beat the
other two senseless and then bashed the last one into the wall.”

Needless to say Luna was not happy about the guard’s behavior. She had some of her guards come in and take them to the Canterlot prison.

“Are you OK Sean?” she looked down at me.

“Yeah, it was pretty fun taking over someone.”
After Luna and I got back to her room we went to bed.


“Luna wake up.” It was about 6:00 in the morning. Luna was still getting the hang of having to wake up early to raise the sun. “Luna it’s time to raise the sun.” Luna just rolled over and mumbled something in her sleep.

Ugh, another downside to this body is that I can’t just push Luna off her bed to wake her up. Then I had a new idea. I walked up to Luna and then I bit into her neck. Then the usual thing happened and I was in control of Luna. I rolled out of bed and started to walk when Luna woke up.

“Why am I sleep walking? Wait, Sean! What did I say about taking over me?”

“You said you hated the way it felt and I should never do it to you. But you weren’t waking up so I had to find some way.”

“Well I’m awake so get out of my head.”

“Fine.” I opened my mouth and when I left her mind I was on her back.

“So why did you so desperately have to wake me up?”

“Because it’s time to raise the sun. You don’t want more ponies worrying that you are going crazy do you?”

“True.” Luna walked out to her balcony. She did the whole magic thing with the glowing horn and the concentration and all that. Then the sun rise appeared, the good thing is that after you get it started the sun follows a set path until sunset.

“There, now I’m going back to bed.”

“Before you fall asleep you should know that you have a meeting with Celestia’s council to discuss what to do about how to distribute this year’s funding throughout the country.”

Luna groaned. “I don’t want to do that. It sounds boring.”

“Oh it is, but sadly one of the three leaders of Equestria has to attend and participate. At current Celestia can’t attend because she’s insane, and I can’t because I’m a tiny lizard. That leaves you, sucks to be you.”

“Oh I’m not going alone, you’re coming with me.”

“How do you plan to make me?”

“Simple, I’ll just put you on my head and take you with me. It’s too high for you to jump to the ground.”

“You know I can just take control of your body and leave.”

“True, but if you do I have a lovely jar I can store you in.”

“Well played.”

PreviousChapters Next