• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Worst. Day. Ever!

So I woke up according to Twilight about an hour after we left the castle she caught me up on what I had missed it was a great story.

“So you blackmailed and threatened the leader of an entire race?”

“Yes, was that ok?” she looked a little nervous

“Yeah it was, I have not been more proud of you.” I ruffled her mane. “Well now that that is over we better get those flowers home.” I tried to transform into a dragon, there were sparks but nothing on me changed.

Well after another 10 minutes of trying to transform we chose to walk and see if I could transform later. An hour after we started walking we came across a fallen tree in the middle of the path we were on.

“Don’t worry guys I’ve got this.” I walked up to it and put my hands under. I tried to lift it but I couldn’t! Since when can’t I lift trees!?

“Um Sean are you OK?”

"Yeah. You know maybe we should just go over it.”
“Ok?” Twilight and Spike looked at each other then followed me over.


So we kept walking till it was sun down that’s when we decided to set up camp. While I was setting up the tent when we heard howling and then some growls. I turned around and there were four Timber wolves. They are weird creatures. That is a very literal name they are a bunch of wolves made of wood.

They growled and then the lead one jumped at me. I wrestled it, I tried to make my arm a blade but all that happened was my hand sparked. So instead I grabbed its throat and began to crush its throat. Then another jumped on my back and bit my shoulder. Then another jumped on me and bit into my arm. The last one got my leg the one I was choking wiggled out from beneath me and then tackled me it lifted its head back and lunged for my throat then a purple beam hit the wolf it yelped and ran off. The others looked over at Twilight who was glaring at the wolves.

“Get off of him!” she then shot beams at each one as each one got blasted it ran off.

“Thanks.” I stood up and looked myself over all the bites were not too deep but they were all bleeding.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah sure.”

“I’m not so sure, you’re bleeding pretty badly.”

“It’s only a few flesh wounds.”

“Fine let’s get some sleep.”


Ugh this is humiliating! So when Twilight, Spike, and I woke up we headed right off. I needed a walking stick on account of the fact I was feeling dizzy. Anyway while we were walking a manticore came out of the woods. And you know what happened? Twilight told Me to stay back. She then beat the manticore but you know you’re pathetic when a pony has to protect you.
Though I am getting concerned that my powers are still not back. I am basically mortal right now and I hate it!


Yes there it is! We finally got out of the woods and saw Ponyville. You see the griffin border is actually along the everfree forest which means by walking you have to go past here. So we got a ticket and took the train home.
When we got back to Canterlot everything was calm. I guess the guards aren’t totally useless.


I take back what I said about the guards. When we walked in the door to the dungeon was blockaded and there were guards posted at each side. I looked around for a minute then I saw my guards I walked towards them well sort of hobbled since I was still using the stick to support me.

They both turned when they heard me. I got some weird looks as they looked me over before one of them spoke. “Hello sir.
It’s good to see you back.”

“I know, what’s going on with the dungeon are the dragonponies still down there?”

“Yes sir. What happened was when one of the guards was giving them food and water they knocked him out and managed to escape, we were able to keep them locked in the dungeon but they’re too strong for any of us.”

“Ok I’ll go get them.” I headed for the door when I was wrapped in magic and dragged back. I turned and saw Twilight glaring at me. “What’s the big idea?”

“You can’t go down there to fight three dragonponies. You couldn’t even handle a pack of timber wolves.”

“Let me go Twilight.”

“No.”

“Guards restrain her.” The guards looked at me and then Twilight and just sat down.

“What are you doing!”

“Sir if Twilight says you can’t fight then we are going to believe her.”I am not going to be ordered around by a bunch of ponies! So I walked up to Twilight and flicked her horn. That made her flinch for a minute which gave me enough time to get to the door and get down stairs


When I slammed the door I took my stick and slid it between the handles locking it as I headed down the stairs I heard footsteps. When I turned around I saw Spike a few steps behind me.
“Spike what are you doing!?”

“I want to help.”

“Absolutely not this is too dangerous!”

“Well how are you going to stop me?”

“Fine just stay near the stairs for me I have a plan so I’ll call you when I need you. Got it?”

“Yeah.”

Spike and I walked down the stairs until we reached the base. We looked to the end of the hallway we saw a couple of guard bodies but no dragonponies. Luckily just then Celestia walked out of one of the cells. We watched for a moment she yawned and then sat next to a guard body and started to eat it.

“Ok Spike keep quiet and follow my lead.” We snuck to one of the cells and slipped in. We kept slipping in and out until we were two cells away from Celestia. When we headed for the next one Spike fell over and ended up spitting out fire which flew right past her face.

She turned when she saw Spike she growled. Standing up she headed for Spike when she leaped for him. I grabbed his tail and pulled him into the cell. When Celestia landed I tackled her. When I got up I felt a bit tipsy.

Then Celestia tackled me I slammed into a cell which bent the bars. I felt something break and when I stood up I realized a rib must have broken. While I was getting up I heard more growling I turned and saw Shiny and Cadence coming out of the cell. By now Spike had run to stand next to me. We began to back up until we hit the wall.

The dragonponies had been following us. Cadence then charged at us she impaled me. Cadence backed up and I fell to the ground. Then Shiny charged at Spike I grabbed Spike and threw him towards the stairs.

“Spike run!” just as I finished saying that Celestia grabbed me with her magic, I was then smashed into bars, walls, ceilings, and floors. By the time she dropped me my arms, legs, shoulders, ribs, and jaw were all broken. Celestia then threw me onto the stairs. When I hit the stairs I felt a break and then things went black.

PreviousChapters Next