• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 75: Discoveries

“It is done.” I shouted, dropping the limp griffin body. “We have won.” My army began to cheer. “This is now the country of the dragons!”

“My Lord.” One green dragon raised a hand.

“Yes?” I smiled, being in an extremely good mood.

“How are we to do this?” He looked at me quizzically. “Shall a government be formed?”
“Governments?” I chuckled. “That kind of thing merely restricts us. The only thing keeping you in line will be me as it always was. That said, there will be some rules for our new home. The first is covering theft, I will not tolerate it. If you wish to steal from your brethren you shall do it with honor.”

No objections were heard.

“The second covers territory, you will be allowed a den to live as well as small amounts of land. Unwarranted trespassing will give the owner rights to kill. On that note I want no murder.”

Several nods came after those.

“The final is my original, ponies are to go unharmed. The only time I will allow it is if they attack or trespass intentionally.”

“Lord Bolas.” A red dragon spoke up.

“What is it?”

“If you don’t mind my asking, why do you care so much about the ponies?”

“I regard them as interesting.” I smiled. “They are the only lesser race I have encountered that have any level of relative intelligence. Therefore I do not want them disturbed.”

“Alright.” The dragon nodded.

“Now then, it is time to claim our homes.” I spread my wings. “Go, and claim your new homes.”
My loyal army nodded as they all took flight in different directions. Hoping to claim the ideal land before others.

“That went well.” I smiled as my wings carried me back to the Crystal Empire.

I still can’t believe you let that filth touch me.

“Sorry, I was caught up in the moment.”

Whatever. Bob’s been quiet.

“Yeah, I dunno where he went.”

So what was with your little mental breakdown back there?

He refused to admit my points were valid.

“I already told you to drop it. You’re tainting her memory.”

You’re the one who wiped out a race. That’s going against everything she taught you.

“I said shut up!”

Here we go again. You just don’t want to admit you were wrong.

“Nick shut him up.”

My pleasure.

Hey! Get off me!

“Sean, where have you been?” Cadence asked me as I walked into the palace.

“Oh you know, I went for a calming fly.” I shrugged.

“Right.” She didn’t look totally convinced. “Well, it’s time to shift the sun and moon.”

“Oh yeah.” I activated Nick and went to a nearby window. Doing the whole routine I changed the day to night before returning to normal. “So anything happen while I was gone?”

“I do have some good news.” She smiled.

“What?”

“The doctors say Aunt Luna is supposed to wake up soon.” She let out a grunt as I shoved past her, after recovering she turned and chased after me.
“She still where I left her?” I asked continuing to the infirmary.

“Yes.” Cadence nodded as she finally caught up with me. “According to the doctors she’s still pretty banged up but will recover quickly once she wakes up.”

“Good.” I opened the doors to the crystal room. Luna was still lying in the bed, her heart rate seemed stronger based on the beeps from the machine. “Your doctors better hope they’re right.” I sat in the chair next to the bed, Cadence came to stand next to me.

“I don’t really appreciate you threatening my ponies.” She looked at me annoyed.

“Well I won’t appreciate their failure if something goes wrong.” I growled.

“Nothing’s going to go wrong. The doctors told me she’s perfectly safe now.”

“If you say so.” I leaned back in the chair.

“So tired.” I mumbled as my eyes tried to close. I had been waiting for several hours, Cadence had left a few hours ago to go to bed.

Then go to sleep. The doctors were clearly wrong.

I looked to the clock resting over the door. According to it the time was currently 11:18.

“Maybe you’re right.” I closed my eyes. Then I heard a muffled voice. “Nick shut up.”

Wasn’t me, and Bob’s still out cold.

“Great, now I’m hearing more things.”

“Stupid mask.” I heard a voice say. “Why is this even on me?”

“Cadence, if you’re trying to mess with me you better stop.” I growled.

“Sean? So you’re here too.” The voice greeted me.

“Ugh, can’t a man get any sleep around here?” I asked as I opened my eyes. To my surprise Cadence wasn’t here. Instead Luna was looking at me confused.

“Last I checked I’m not Cadence.”

“Luna!” I smiled. “You’re not dead.”

“Of course not, it will take more than one spell to end me.” She looked around the room. “So, where are we?”

“The Crystal Empire.”

“Ah.” She nodded. “Why?”

“Oh yeah, you got knocked out.” The memory just reaching me. “Well, Canterlot kind of exploded.”

“What!?” Luna attempted to sit up in shock, wincing as she tried.

“Hey, lie down.” I ordered. “You’re pretty banged up.”

“Very well.” Luna laid back down. “Tell me more.”

“Well, after you got taken out Chrysalis showed up, she saved the king and flew away. But the king somehow had managed to set up bombs throughout the town and detonated them. Then Canterlot fell apart, I saved you, and now we’re here.”

“What about my sister?” Luna looked concerned.

“Oh.” I looked away. “Um.”

Spit it out.

I’m worried too much stress will somehow mess her up again.

“Sean.” Luna looked at me. “What happened to Celestia and the others?”

“I have no idea.” I shrugged. “My best guess is they’re currently flattened under rubble.”

“No! That can’t be right.” Luna attempted to lift the covers of the bed. “We need to go search.”

“Oh no.” I gripped the edge of the sheets to keep them down, luckily her magic is pretty weak right now. “You’re not going anywhere.”

“Let me go.” Luna struggled. “I have to find them.”

“I see no point, I searched for hours. I couldn’t find anything.”

“That means there is still hope.”

“Not really.” I shook my head. “Besides if they are alive Cadence’s ponies will find them, they’ve been searching for at least a day.”

“But I can help.”

“No you can’t.” I sighed. “How about this, I’ll go look more. You stay here and rest.”

“But I have to see Canterlot.”

“Ugh.” I pinched the bridge of my nose. “Your stubbornness is getting on my nerves.”

“Amusing to hear from you.”

“One sec.” I grabbed a nearby crystal table and tore off a leg. Activating Nick I concentrated and channeled magic into it, turning to Luna I grabbed her horn and poured magic into her. After a second a screen appeared over the gem showing an image of Luna.

“When did you learn this spell?” Luna looked surprised.

“When I was studying to beat Celestia.” I answered. “Now you’ll be able to see as I search. Is this good enough?”

“It will have to do.” Luna nodded. “Since I’m clearly not going to get to leave.”

“That’s the spirit.” I headed for the door. “Now I’m going to get some caffeine and then I’ll head off.”

“Whoever talks about how great coffee is must be brain dead.” I gagged as I swallowed the hot liquid. “You better appreciate what I’m dealing with.”

“Stop complaining and get moving.” Luna’s voice said in my head. I had regrettably forgotten another part of the spell, she was able to communicate with me as well since it links with the brain.

“Don’t rush me.” I said before downing another cup of the terrible beverage. “I think twelve cups is good enough.” Turning and leaving the kitchen I headed for the door out.

“Where are you going?” Hearing another familiar voice I turned to see Cadence behind me.

“Luna’s making me go back to Canterlot in search of Celestia and the others.” I told her.

“There isn’t much left to search.” Cadence said. “My ponies have cleared out almost all that’s left of the city.”

“I know.” I groaned. “But I have to so she’ll shut up and stay in bed.”

“Alright, have fun.” Cadence turned and walked away.

“Not likely.” I turned and opened the crystal doors to the outside world.

“What time is it anyway?” I asked Luna as I neared the mountain that used to hold Canterlot.

“3:37” Luna’s voice told me.

“Alright. Let me know when it’s time to raise the sun.” I ordered after landing in a clear patch of land. Cadence was telling the truth when she said the rock horses had cleared a good amount of the old capital. There was a mountain of rubble a little bit away but most of where the town used to be was clear. The only place left was the eastern portion.

“Sure.”

“Good. So here it is.” I gestured before shrinking. “Canterlot, is it everything you dreamed it would be?” Luna didn’t say anything.
“Hello?” I shrugged and headed towards what was left of the ruined city.

After activating Nick for the magic boost I began to lift large amounts of rubble. After looking under it I tossed the pieces of building behind me and onto the pile Cadence’s living stones had made. This went on for a few minutes before I heard something behind me.

“Who is there?” A familiar voice asked. Turning I had to cover my eyes as a bright light shined into them.

“Would you get that out of my face Shiny?” I asked.

“Sean?” The light dimmed. “What are you doing here?”

“Searching what’s left of Canterlot.” I lowered my arm.

“Why? My crew are doing fine, we haven’t found anything yet.”

“Luna was nagging me.” I said before turning to lift another chunk of rubble.

“The princess finally woke up?” He asked as he came to stand next to me.

“Yep, about four hours ago.” Tossing the rocks back I moved on to another. “It was either I come and look or she tries to.”

“Oh.” He yawned. “Well I’m going to get some more rest.” Shiny left as I finished another portion of the town.

“Bolas!” I threw another large portion of what I think used to be a house back. “Luna, this is pointless! There’s only maybe a mile left of city and I haven’t found them.”

“Keep searching.” Luna ordered. “They have to be here somewhere.”

“Ugh.” I lifted another portion of city before dropping it as I yawned. The caffeine was beginning to wear off.

“Come on. It’s only 5:19, you can do it.” Luna’s attempt at a pep talk just made me realize how long it was since my last nap.

“I’m so tired though.” I groaned before tossing more town back. “Can’t I just take a short nap?”

“Fine, you can rest until it’s time to raise the sun.”

“Yes!” I smiled before flopping to the ground and closing my eyes.

“Wake up!” A voice shouted.

“What?” I opened my eyes, groaning as I saw piles of rubble in front of me. “Five more minutes.”

“No.” What I now recognized as Luna’s voice said. “It is 7:15, I actually gave you more time to rest.”

“Fine.” I growled before picking myself up. “I’m really getting tired of you.” Looking to the sky I lowered the moon and raised the sun. “There, happy?”

“Almost. Get back to searching.”

“You suck.” I turned back to my new enemy known as destroyed Canterlot. “Well, back to work.”

“Yes!” I cheered. “I’m almost done.” There was only half a mile of city left. “Then I can get some real rest.” To my surprise there was no comment from Luna. I shook my head and raised a column of I’m guessing palace. Then I spotted something that made my heart sink. A white hoof was sticking out from under some rubble. “Oh no.”

“What?” Luna’s voice said drowsily. “I fell asleep.” There was a pause. “Is that what I think it is?” I hurried and began to lift bits of palace. My heart was pounding.

“Maybe it’s just a guard.” I said as I dug more. My heart began to get worse as the leg ended up being long and then the conclusion came when I saw the sun cutie mark. “No.”

I threw the rest of the ruble away, just as I feared once it was all removed the mildly crushed body of the sun goddess was in full view. Her body had certainly seen better days, there were many patches of dried blood on her white coat, one of her legs was twisted so that the hoof was near her chin and twisted, her horn was gone, and one of her wings was completely crushed.
“Celestia.” I fell to my knees looking at the lifeless body. “Maybe this isn’t her.” I began to look her over. “Maybe a changeling was posing as her.” Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything wrong with the corpse. I began to hear sniffling in my head. “Luna?”

“Sister.” Luna said weakly. “No. She isn’t dead. Wake her up Sean, she’s just resting after some injuries.”

“Luna.”

“Figure out a way. Please.”

I saw no point but I should humor her I guess. Putting a hand on Celestia’s head I tried to pour some magic into her. As I expected all that happened was the body twitched, but life did not return to it.

“I’m sorry Luna.”

“Try again.” As she requested I attempted to charge the body again, and like last time nothing happened. “Again.”

This went on for several minutes before she went quiet. I knelled there for a few minutes, waiting for her to say something. Then something hit me. Moving towards more nearby rubble I began to clear it, and as I expected a cyan wing appeared beneath some of it.

“Yep, the whole gang is here I guess.” I said grimly. Still nothing from Luna.

I carefully placed Celestia’s body in the kart. After digging out the rest of the bodies some of the crystal ponies brought karts to store them in so they could be transported to the Crystal Empire to be magically preserved until burial. As I prepared to leave with the bodies I noticed Shiny standing next to the one holding Twilight’s body. Walking up I say next to him.

“How are you holding up?” I asked looking at the white unicorn.

“I can’t believe she’s gone.” Was all he said, his eyes not moving from the purple corpse.

“Me neither.” I raised a hand trying to figure out a way to comfort without it getting awkward. After all, I don’t really hang around with other males. Eventually I just opted to sit there. “So, we need to get them to the Empire for magical storage.” I told him.

“Right.” Shiny pulled his gaze away to look at me. Obvious tears were being held back. “I’ll get some guards right on it.”

“Alright.” I stood up. "I'll see you there I need to visit a friend."

“Spike?” I opened the library door poking my head in. “You in here?”

“Twilight?” The young dragon’s voice was heard before he ran down the stairs from their room.

“Nope, just me.” I opened the door all the way.

“Oh.” He looked past me. “Is Twilight with you? I heard Canterlot was destroyed.”

“Sorry but no.” I shook my head. “Twilight is not coming back.”

“What do you mean?” He looked at me with worry.

“What I mean is that she was caught in the destruction and turned into a pony pancake.” I told him bluntly. Spike stood there for a minute before chuckling.

“This is one of your weird jokes right? Seriously, where is she?”

“I just told you.” I knelled down to look at him closely. “She along with everyone but Luna were killed.”

“You’re not joking are you?” He looked at me with tears appearing in his eyes.

“Sorry but no.” I shook my head. I waited as he began to cry. After maybe a minute I got bored. “So, the reason I’m here is to take you with me.”

“Where?” He sniffled.

“The Crystal Empire.” I tried to look excited. “That’s where we’re staying till we can fix Canterlot.” Spike didn’t seem to share my false enthusiasm just looking at me blankly. After waiting a few seconds I rolled my eyes and grabbed him. Walking outside I transformed and flew off with him on my back.

“Would you at least say something?” I asked Luna as I sat next to her bed. She had been quiet ever since I got back. “Ugh.”

“This sucks.” I stared at the ceiling in my room.

I have to agree. A soothing and familiar voice said.

“Celestia?” I sat up.

What? No, it’s me Bob. The voice said.

“What’s with the Celestia impression?”

I’m not doing an impression. Somehow my voice changed.

“Freaky.”

Hey Boblestia, when’d you get the sex change? Another familiar but surprising voice said.

You’re not one to be talking Nicklight Sparkle.

What are you? Agh! What happened to my voice!?

“Ok, this is getting weird.”

I don’t know what you did but you’re going to fix me!

I didn’t do anything! It’s his subconscious.

Then make it change us!

It’s not that simple, I don’t necessarily know what’s going on. Though it may involve closure.

“Bored now.” I jumped off the bed.

Where are we going?

“I need a drink.”

Luna slowly walked down one of the palace’s many crystal hallways. The doctors had finally let the princess leave the hospital room so she could go for a short walk to stretch her legs. She didn’t understand why they were so nervous, she felt fine physically. Though mentally she was having a harder time. Her mind was working to figure out what she was going to do without her sister, especially when it came to rebuilding Equestria. The only other person who could help now was Sean, hopefully with his level head about the deaths he could help her.

“Princess Luna.” A voice called behind her. Turning she saw the former guard captain Shining Armor running towards her.

“Ah, hello Shining Armor.” Luna greeted him. “What can I do for you?”

“We need your help with a certain human.” He looked at her urgently.

“What is going on?”

“He’s causing a lot of trouble in town. Do you think you can walk that far?”

“Of course.” Luna nodded before slowly following him towards the doors out.

“Why would he be here?” Luna asked as she looked over the small building. It was apparently the local bar.

“I don’t know.” Shining shook his head. “I never thought he was much of a drinker.”

“He usually isn’t.” Luna said as she entered the bar.

“I told you we’re all out.” A nervous sounding voice said.

“Well you better get more.” Sean’s voice was heard. “Unless you want me to go dragon and eat you!”

With Shining taking to lead to clear a path the two eventually reached the bar. Sean was currently sitting at one of the stools looking annoyed.

“So this is where you went.” Luna said as she walked up to him. The stool he was sitting on suddenly spun as he turned to see her.

“Hey you can talk again.” He threw his hands in the air. “I thought your voice box broke or something.”

“I just needed time to think.” Luna said as she carefully raised herself onto a stool next to him. “Might I ask why you’re here?” Getting a closer look at him she noticed one of his eyes was green and he seemed to be having trouble focusing on her.

“I needed some alcohol.” He told her. “Speaking of which, where is it!?” After he yelled that a pony quickly ran up to him holding a mug of something. “I knew you weren’t out.” He grabbed the beverage. “You want me to extort one for you?” He asked as he looked at the princess.

“No thank you.” She shook her head noticing the crystal pony sigh with relief. “Tell me, are you intoxicated?”

“Maybe.” He shrugged as he began to drink.

“How many have you had?”

“Let’s see.” He looked confused before counting on his fingers. “I have no idea.”

“So that’s a yes.”

“Sure.” He chugged the rest of the drink.

“Ok, I think you’ve had enough.” Luna got off the seat. “Let’s head back to the palace.”

“Aw. Why you gotta be a such a nark?” He sighed as he stood up then immediately fell over. “Ow.”

“That’s why.”

“I don’t need your sass.” He attempted to look intimidating which was difficult when his eyes are mismatched and he’s lying on the ground. Trying to stand again he got almost all the way before falling. Luna sighed.

“Shining Armor, would you please grab him?”

“Of course.” The unicorn’s horn glowed, Sean’s leg was enveloped in an aura. As the two left the bar Sean was dragged behind them.

“You guys are no fun.” Sean mumbled.

After a few minutes of walking Sean spoke again sounding different.

“Idiot.” Luna and Shining looked back in surprise at his sudden voice change. His voice had gone from its usual tone to a female and recognizable one.

“Celestia?” Luna asked as she looked at the human. Both his eyes had changed to green and he was looking annoyed.

“What?” He looked at her confused. “Wait, how can you hear me?”

“Sister, what are you doing inside Sean?”

“Wait.” He moved his hands forward. “I’m not Celestia. My name’s Bob.”

“Bob?” Shining Armor looked at him quizzically. “Did you hit your head on something as I dragged you?”

“No. I’m one of the voices in this moron’s head.” Sean rolled his eyes.

“So we’re to believe you’re some kind of strange voice in his head?” Shining looked unconvinced.

“He may be telling the truth.” Luna looked at him intently. “Celestia and Sean would sometimes talk about voices in his head. I had assumed it was some sort of inside joke between them.”

“It was not a joke.” Sean/Bob shook his head. “Celestia for some reason enjoyed listening in on our conversations.”

“Ok Bob.” Luna made air quotes with her hooves. Quickly stopping as a pain entered her side. “Assuming we believe you, why do you sound like my sister?”

“If you’ll have Shiny release me I’ll tell you.” He glared at the aura wrapped around his ankle. Luna looked at him and nodded. Shining’s horn stopped glowing and Sean’s ankle was freed. Getting up and dusting himself off he nodded to Luna. “Thank you.”

“Of course.” Luna nodded back. “Now tell me what’s going on.”

“Right. So, this idiot is having some strange mental problem. My guess is that he’s having some issues with the deaths that he’s suppressing. That would also explain why I sound like Celestia and Nick sounds like Twilight.”

“So there’s another one?” Luna asked.

“Yes, though he’s crazy.” Sean/Bob circled his ear with a finger. “I was lucky to get control before him.”

“Speaking of that, if you can take control why have you never before?” Luna asked.

“Usually I can’t, I don’t know why I did but it can’t be good.” Bob then looked surprised. “He’s coming back. Ok, I’m going to look more into this, figure out what’s going on. Until then don’t let him do anything stupid.” Then Sean fell to the ground.

“Well that was weird.” Shining said as they looked at the limp body.

“Indeed.” Luna nodded. “We should get him back to the palace.” Shining nodded and once again grabbed his ankle and they headed off.

“Whoa.” Sean spoke up. “What happened there?”

“You passed out from all the alcohol.” Luna said as they neared the palace.

“Oh. So what do you guys wanna do?”

“Well you’re going to bed.” Luna told him.

“Ugh. You’re no fun.”

“I’m bored.” I stared at the clock, it was currently 8:30. After making me raise the moon Luna had forced me to go to bed. “Where does she get off telling me what to do?”

Well she is the official ruler of Equestria now, besides you can barely stand, what were you going to do?

“Whatever.” I rolled over and closed my eyes. Progenitus came over and curled up next to me.

Luna carefully climbed into the bed. She was still forced to sleep in the hospital so the doctors could keep an eye on her. Looking up at the ceiling she started to think. The biggest thing on her mind was what the supposed Bob had said. If what he was talking about was true there was something wrong with Sean. That Bob had better figure out a way to help, she wasn’t going to put up with losing somebody else.

“Good news Luna! They got muffins!” I smiled as I entered her room, carrying a plate of muffins. She jumped slightly.

“For someone so insistent on others knocking before entering you certainly are bad at it.” She looked at me with mock annoyance.

“Whatever.” I shrugged as I sat in the chair next to her bed. “Muffin?” I moved the plate near her face.

“I’m fine.” She pushed the plate away.

“Fine, more for me.” I took one and ate it whole. “Oh that’s good.” Quickly finishing the rest I leaned back in the chair. “So, whatcha doing?” I finally noticed she was reading something.

“Reading about the mind.” She said without looking at me.

“Why? Aren’t you an expert with that? You know with all the dream walking.”

“That’s only one part of the brain.” She looked away from the book. “There are many pieces. Such as the portion where emotions are accessed.”

“Why do you care about that kind of stuff?” I asked, looking at the muffin less plate sadly.

“I may as well learn while I’m stuck.” She closed the book. “Besides it is good to understand what causes our emotions, such as grief when another dies.”

“Ok, let me ask again. Why do you care? Don’t you understand your emotions just fine?”

“I read that bottling up negative emotions isn’t good for one’s self.”

“Good to know, you do seem to be holding back.”

“I’m clearly getting nowhere.” Luna sighed. Her horn glowed and suddenly things went dark.

Luna watched as Sean’s eyes closed. The book had also been helpful in understanding how to get around his mental barriers to use a sleep spell.

“Bob, are you there?” She asked. Then Sean’s eyes shot open, they were once again green.

“You know that was a bit round about.” Celestia’s voice said. “You realize subtlety is lost on his tiny brain right?”

“Have you found anything out?” She said ignoring his comment.

“Wow, you’re pushy.” He rolled his eyes. “But yes, that little thing you said about emotions is involved. It would seem that his suppression of them is effecting his control over myself and Nick.”

“Excellent.” Luna nodded. “Do you have a solution?”

“Not yet.” Bob shook his head. “I need just a little more time, sadly we are running out of that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Due to my experience with his mind I’ve been able to get control before Nick, but sadly he’s getting better. If he gets control of this body it won’t be good.”

“What do we do?”

“Alright, wait until he falls asleep tonight. Then come to his room and we’ll speak again.”

“Ugh, what happened?” I opened my eyes to see Luna in her bed reading. As I spoke she turned her head to look at me.

“Ah you’ve finally awoken.”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “When did I fall asleep?”

“While I was explaining this book.” She raised it so I could see the cover. The Mind: How it Works.

“With a name like that I understand why.” I stood up and stretched. “Well, I’m going to get more food.” I turned and left the room.

“This place sucks!” I groaned as I flopped onto my bed. “All day, just a bunch of nothing. At least back home if I got bored I could harass ponies.” Stupid Cadence had told me if I harassed her sparkly ponies she’d throw out all the junk food she had just bought.

I agree. We need to go out, hit the town!

“We already did that, this place is as bad as Ponyville.”

I suggest we go to sleep, after a good rest maybe we’ll be able to think of something.

Lame.

“Meh, I’ve got nothing better to do.”

Luna slowly opened the door to Sean’s room, he was flopped on his bed snoring loudly. Slowly walking up she came to stand next to the bed.

“Bob.” She whispered. “Are you there?”

“Sup pony?” His voice sounded different. Now it sounded like Twilight Sparkle, his eyes were also red.

“What happened to your voice Bob?” Luna raised an eyebrow.

“I’m not Bob. Nick is way more interesting.” He stood up and put a hand to his chest. “Lucky for you that’s me.”

“So you’re Nick?” Luna took a step back, worried slightly at what Bob had told her.

“Wow, you’re slow.” He shrugged. “Then again you are just a pony.”

“Um, may I speak with Bob?” Luna asked nicely.

“Sorry, he’s had his turn, it’s time for Nick to enjoy a ride with this body.” He stretched. “Hey, how’d you get in here?” Then his right hand punched Nick in the face. Luna took a step back in surprise.

“Luna.” His eyes turned green and his voice changed to Celestia’s. “Listen closely.” His hands then flew to his throat, after a few seconds of struggling he lurched forward and inhaled deeply. “I found the problem, he’s losing his grip on us because of his refusal to admit grief. It’s deteriorating his mind” His left hand then slugged him.

“I’m getting tired of you Bob!” The voice was back to Twilight’s. “You had your fun.” He turned his red eyes to the princess. “Now then, what do you say we hit the town and.” His body then went flying and slammed into the bed.

“He’s getting more aggressive.” Celestia’s voice said. “Alright, if we want to fix Sean I need you to knock us out and enter our mind.”

“Would you shut your mouth already!?” Twilight’s voice took over. “You know what, I’m just going to kill you, then I’ll take the body and be free.” Then he slammed into the ground.

“Not if I kill you first.” The voice changed again before Sean’s body gripped his throat and fell back.

“We’ll see who.” Before Nick could finish the sentence he closed his eyes and Sean’s body fell to the ground asleep.

“Well, that was interesting.” Luna said as she neared the body. Using what little magic she had she entered Sean’s mind.

PreviousChapters Next