• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 35: Time for Some Real Revenge.

“Sir, I think you’re overreacting.”

“Am I?” The griffin king spun to look at his assistant. “Look at what’s been going on!”

“So the other leaders have experienced unfortunate accidents recently, it does not mean that you will.”

“Unfortunate accidents!? Let’s see, the buffalo have gone missing, the diamond dogs tunnels were found with scorch marks all over them, and the minotaur leader was found hung in his room. And at each site two curved horns have been found scorched into the ground.” The king’s left eye began to twitch and he was sweating. “Don’t you see? Whatever is doing this is taking down all the governments!”

“True, but we have upped security, you will be safe here.”

“Ha! That’s what the minotaur leader said about his forces before he turned up.”

The king and his assistant walked down the corridor to his office in silence. When they got to the door the assistant gasped in shock and the king ran up to the door. There nailed into the door, was a griffin talon. It was holding a note as well. The king grabbed it and read.

Dear Filthy Griffin, I have recently come into possession of a new collection of trophies. I would be honored if you came to see. Meet me at the abandoned city just outside of your capital’s walls tonight. I would hurry if I were you; one of your little council men is giving me a little sass. I may have to take his hand off. So it’s a date, see you there.

The king growled and ripped the note in half. “Get some of my guards! I’m going out tonight!”

********************

Luna walked into her room. She was worried about her sister. About a month ago she was sleeping when she saw a flash of magic from her sister’s study. Luna had not paid much attention to it at the time, but Celestia was becoming increasingly aggressive and short tempered.

She also noticed that Sean was leaving and returning to her study. Whenever she listened at the door she could not understand them very well. Luckily Luna had been able to put a tracking spell on Sean before he left for who knows where. Now it was time to see what he was doing for her sister.

*******************

The griffin king and his guards walked to the front gate of the old city. It was once the capital of the griffin territory, however when it was attacked by some dragons awhile back, it was abandoned and the new city was built a few miles north. Most of the city was scorched and destroyed. But the old castle was still standing. When the griffins entered they walked down the main street until they came to the castle.

The same curved horns were burned into the front of the castle. The king turned to his guards. “Okay men, we don’t know what sort of beast we are dealing with, so be ready.”

He then turned and opened the doors. When he opened the door a huge blade came out the king ducked but it cut one of his griffins in half.

The griffin summoned his courage and entered the castle.

The king sprinted to the throne room door. He had never been so terrified; his guards had all been slaughtered by various sadistic traps.

He barged through the door. There in the middle of the room was his worst nightmare. There the human sat with a cupcake in hand. When the king came in he looked over at him. The griffin noticed his eyes were a blood red, unlike the typical purple or green

“Oh hey you made it. I was beginning to think you had ignored my invitation.” He said.

“You! It’s been you killing all the leaders!”

“Well technically I only killed the dogs, the buffalo died from a nightmare, and the Minotaur killed himself.”

“What have you done with my council?”

“Oh, I made them decorations.” He then pointed and the king realized that the bodies of his griffins were strung up on the upper walls.

“Wait, I have ten, I only see nine.”

“Oh yeah, you see I was curious if you guys really do taste like chicken, so I tried one of them. For the record you don’t.” he then let out a cruel sadistic laugh that sent chills down the griffin’s spine.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Well you see, Celestia has gotten sick of the other races stepping all over us. So she commissioned me to teach you all whose boss.” Sean then walked up to him and poked him on the forehead. “And you are my last target.”

Then the griffin began to hear moans. He looked at the bodies of his council and they began to move. They slid down the walls moaning in pain. They then began to walk towards him. He noticed to his horror that all they were missing their eyes.

Then they started to speak, they all were saying different things that were all horrid. The monarch was so terrified he couldn’t move.

“You failed us, king!” They began to talk in unison. “He came to our homes, he tormented us, made us watch as he killed each of us in different cruel ways.”

Then one by one they walked in front of him. They opened their mouths and the king saw each of their deaths. He felt their fear and pain as they were slaughtered.

Then to his horror they began to merge until they were a giant version of the human. He laughed and then he turned his hand into a blade. He grabbed the king and began to skin him alive. The king screamed in agony as he felt his skin being torn from his flesh. Then the griffin from shock died.

I looked down at the dead king at my feet. That was so much fun. I have really gotten good with the fear magic. It’s funny because his body is perfectly intact. Luckily he was still able to feel all the pain as if it were real. I stepped over the dead king and headed home.

********************

Luna stepped away from her crystal ball. She had been watching Sean through a crystal ball in her bedroom. That was the most disturbing thing she had ever seen. She now knew something was wrong, Sean and Celestia would never do such horrible things. Despite Sean’s hatred of griffins this was too far even for him.

She decided it was time to investigate.

PreviousChapters Next