• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 39: I hate my new body!

I decided to make up for lost time and post a second chapter so soon.

I can’t believe this! I’m stuck in this stupid lizard body riding on Luna’s back. Maybe Bob knows what’s going on.

Bob? Bob you there?

What is it little gecko? He let out a chuckle.

Shut up! Do you know what’s going on?

No clue.

Thanks.

My best guess is your magic reserves are so low that your body has created the easiest form to retain without too much strain.

So I just have to get myself some more magic.


Not that easy, this body is not stable nor strong enough to retain very much magic. You’d need another body for that.

Well that’s going to be a bit hard.


Not necessarily, I may have found one power that your body made to protect you in this state.

What is it?

Try biting Luna.

What?


If you want to you can warn her but just try it.

“Hey Luna!” I noticed that my voice was higher than usual.

“What is it?”

“I may have a way to fix myself but I will need to test it on you.”

“What!?”

“Hey you’re part of why I’m stuck like this so you get to be my test subject.”

“Fine.”

I lifted my head and then bit her back.

“Ow! What was that for?” Luna said sounding irritated.

Then I began to feel myself gaining power and I slowly sank into Luna’s skin. Then I could see again but I was taller.

This is weird, what happened?

Sean! What did you do to me!? That sounded like Luna but it was a bit echoey.


What do you mean?

"You bit me and suddenly I can’t move!"

Hmm I wonder. I lifted my leg to my face and saw that it was Luna’s leg. This is so cool! I guess this is the power Bob was talking about.

"Hey! Why did my leg just move?"

Oops, better get out of Luna’s body. I opened my mouth wide and then I felt like I was being vacuumed up and suddenly I was on Luna’s back again. I got up and crawled up her neck until I was on top of her head.

“Sorry about that Luna.”

“What was that about?”

“I was testing a power out.”

“Some kind of mind control?”

“Guess so.”

“Alright, let’s go get my sister and get back to finding a cure”

I stayed on Luna’s head because I could see better and it felt good being taller even if I’m not really. When we got to the crater Celestia had made I saw she was no longer on fire.

I leaned over Luna’s crown to see her face. “How do you propose we keep her detained?”

“I’m guessing you can’t drain magic in this form?”

“Afraid not.”

“Ok, we just need to keep her from using magic. I know just what to do.” Luna then began to fly up to her room. I had to cling to her crown to keep from falling. When we got to the balcony to her room she walked through the open doors and started to look through drawers.

“Um, Luna, what are you looking for?” I lifted my head over her crown to see.

“I have a special ring that keeps a pony from using magic and stops them from even moving much. Sadly it can’t drain the curse out of her.”

“So where is it?”

“It’s in one of these drawers.” Luna spent a few minutes looking through the drawers, tearing up her whole room. After going through every drawer and not finding it, she got pretty frustrated and smashed her bed.

“Luna, let me down for a minute.”

“Ok.” She then used her magic to lift me and put me down on her dresser. I walked to the back and looked behind it. I saw a black ring with a gold trim.

“Luna what does this ring look like?”

“It’s black with gold.”

“Found it.” Looks like this body will have some kind of use after all. I crawled down the back of the dresser, I picked up the ring in my mouth and climbed back up.

“Good work Sean! I guess there is a benefit to your little predicament.”

“You shush.” Luna chuckled and then levitated me with her magic and put me back on her head.
After another moment of terror from her flying down to the ground, we landed next to Celestia. I noticed she was groaning and seemed to be waking up.

“Luna, hurry and put the ring on her.”

“Right.” Luna nodded almost throwing me off. She then levitated the ring onto Celestia’s horn. There was a slight flash and then Celestia woke up.

“Ha silly little sister, time to die.” Celestia tried to get up but fell over as soon as she tried. “What did you do to me?”

“Nothing much sister, just made it so you can’t use magic, it also has the fun effect of draining your energy.”

“You filthy little.” Celestia then collapsed onto the ground.

“Well that was funny.” I said as I looked at the collapsed Celestia.

Luna laughed. “Yep, let’s get her to the dungeon.”


Well after we put Celestia in the dungeon and Luna explained Celestia’s condition to the guards we went to the dining hall. I got my usual delicious cupcake. The cupcake was now barely smaller than me. I bit into it and took a chunk as big as my head. I began to stumble backwards and then fell off the table.

After just that one bite I was totally full, it made me sad to waste a perfectly good cupcake but Luna gladly took it for desert.


After dinner I started to head for my room, I must say the stairs were very daunting. It took me 5 minutes to get up ten.
“Need a bit of help?” I heard a voice with a hint of condescension in it. I turned and sure enough there was Luna looking down at me.

“No, I’ve got it.” I jumped up and began to scrabble up the next step. Just as I was climbing up the step I was enveloped by a blue aura and then I was floating then instead of going up the stairs I was being taken the other way. “Hey Luna, my room is back that way.”

“I know.”

“Then where are we going?”

“My room.”

“What!? Why!?” I began to flail in her magic grasp.

“Because, you may be the only way to fix my sister and we don’t know how frail this form of yours is. I can’t risk you getting
stepped on, or vacuumed up, or falling and hurting yourself. So I’m not planning to leave you alone anywhere especially on the ground.” Luna then lifted me onto her head and finally let me go.

“Ugh, fine whatever.”

“It’s interesting.”

“What?”

“Most males I know would love the idea of staying in my room with me but you’re actually angry about it.”

PreviousChapters Next