• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 9,642 Views, 929 Comments

The Last Human - Blackdragn18



Humans were once in Equestria but they were all murdered except one

  • ...
110
 929
 9,642

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27: Boo!

Oh man, where am I? Why is it so dark? I stuck my hands forward and my arms barely unfolded before I hit something hard. Hmm, I’m inside a large box. It’s solid, so I guess the mimes haven’t taken over, so what else?

That’s when I remembered what had happened last time I was awake. I must be in a coffin, they think I’m dead! Great, now how do I get out? I pushed a bit harder and the front opened. Oh, guess they don’t lock doors on dead people. Okay time to have fun with this. I was heading for the door when I heard a voice. When I turned around I saw what looked like me except his eyes were green.

“AGH!”

“Hello Sean.”

“Who are you supposed to be?”

“I am part of you.”

“Really? That’s pretty cool. I look good.” I looked around him.

“Yes, I am not here to play ego boost with you.”

“Then what do you want?”

“I am here to warn you of something.”

“Hmm? And what is that?”

“Well since you ‘died’,” he added in air quotes, “things have changed with your powers.”

“While we’re on that, how am I alive?”

“Well you never actually died, you only entered a frozen state to give yourself time to heal.”

“And how long have I been dead?”

“12 days.”

“Wow. Oh yeah you were talking about something boring.”

“Yes, your powers have changed somewhat.”

“How so?”

“I am not entirely sure, all I know is you are now more reliant on your dragon DNA. You will likely get more dragon related powers. Also all of your senses are heightened”

“Awesome!” I threw my hands in the air

“Except it’s not all sunshine and rainbows.”

“Aww.” I dropped my arms down.

“There is a new problem with you now though. If you fight too long you will likely become more and more bloodthirsty.”

“Cool.”

“Sure, cool.” I saw him roll his eyes “Just be careful, now go and return to your world.

I opened the door and realized I was in the basement. I started walking until I came across a stair case. I followed it and when I found a door I opened it to find I was in the throne room. When I looked out a window it was night. From the moons position I’m guessing it’s probably 10 that means everyone’s asleep.

When I walked out of the room into the corridor I saw something walking towards the kitchen. I followed it when I got closer I realized it was Spike. Time for some fun.

“Spike!”

“AAGH!” he jumped and spun around. “SEAN!?”

“Boo!”

That sent him running away screaming. That was the best. Well better hide before he comes back with Twilight.


So I’ve been awake for three days now and each day I have had fun messing with Spike. He has been trying to convince everyone that he has seen my ghost it is great. I have been able to monitor him by turning into guards or bugs anything that can get me close to enjoy the show.

I am now sitting up on the ceiling waiting for today’s chance. Okay, he’s walking after Twilight and Celestia shouting about my ghost till Twilight finally replied. “Spike this joke has gone on long enough, just stop!”

They then walked farther ahead. I dropped down silently to sit next to Spike. “They don’t believe you?”

“Nope, they think it’s a coping mechanism for my sadness.”

“Well they’re right, you haven’t seen my ghost.”

“What? Are you really just my sub whatever?”

“Nope.” I then flicked him on the forehead.

“OW! What’d you do that for? And since when can ghosts tou..” he trailed off and I could see the gears turning. “Twilight!” he then ran after Twilight.

Well time to disappear. I turned into a bird and landed on an open windowsill to watch. Soon Spike came running back with Twilight. “-and then he flicked me right on my forehead!”

“So let me get this straight, first you saw Sean’s ghost but suddenly he’s not a ghost but he’s real and alive.”

“Exactly.” Could he really not hear the tone in her voice? She clearly didn’t believe him.

“Spike this is still a coping mechanism, it has just become very real for you.”

“No I really have been seeing him!” Twilight just shook her head and walked away.


Ok day seven. I am getting bored with being dead. Even messing with Spike has gotten a bit old. So I decided tomorrow I’m going to officially come back. There are two things to do today though. One is to get one more day of fun messing with Spike, two is I need to think of what my entrance should be.

Let’s get to work on number one though. So Spike is helping Twilight in the archives today she is studying something. Now I just need a good opening. Finally the opportunity came. Twilight sent him to get her a book. When he got to the shelf I had taken the book. He was going across the shelf saying the names of the books as he went. Until he came across the gap where it should be.

“Huh? Where is it?” he double checked and looked over the names. “Where is it?”

“Here you go.” I handed it to him.

“Oh thanks.” He then turned to glare at me. “Sean, go away!”

“Aw Spike why so serious?”

“Because you have made me look crazy!”

“Trust me I’m not the one making you seem crazy.”

He then jumped at me and landed on my face and stuck to it. “Twilight! I’ve got him come quick! I have got a hold of Sean!”

“You sure?” I turned into a snake and slipped away.

Ok, today’s the day I make my return. I have it all planned out I’m going to get them to all get to one room and then come in all dramatic with fire and stuff! But first being dead can make you hungry so I’m gonna go get a muffin.

Twilight, Princess Celestia, and Spike were all heading to the dining hall to have breakfast. Spike was still trying to convince them he had seen Sean throughout the past week.

“Come on Twilight, you have got to believe me! I really have seen Sean.”

“Spike enough, no more talk about seeing Sean or anything like that! He’s dead and there is no such thing as ghosts, so stop.” She then turned around and followed the princess.

They all sat down at the table and waited for their food to come. Shining Armor and Cadence were already there. After a few minutes of waiting they heard footsteps coming from the kitchen. Then the door opened and everyone except Spike were all shocked.

Sean had walked into the room holding a muffin. “Sup guys.” He then just walked out of the room.


Yay! I got an editor for my story. This chapter and hopefully many more edited by Gage! Take a bow or something.

PreviousChapters Next