• Published 2nd Feb 2024
  • 1,586 Views, 29 Comments

Twintwined In Twincest and Twinbreeding - False Door



After an awkwardly intimate aerial training crash, the Barrel Twins get their cutie marks. Although they say they don't know what they mean, there's really only one explanation and it's going to be an adjustment.

  • ...
12
 29
 1,586
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

Beauiful. More wholesome than the average incest story. Well done indeed.

A very nice incest story, and taken a lot more seriously than most. It was nice to see them gradually coming to terms with it, and I’m glad to see that it wasn’t rushed at all.

My only complaint, perhaps, is that the sex scenes were a little too short if it’s meant to be a actual clop … and too long if it’s not meant to be clop. Puts it in a weird no-man’s-land between serious romance and full-on clop. That said, what clop is there is really nice … I just wish those scenes could be extended a little and fleshed out with more detail.

Oh, and speaking of more detail… One detail I was really missing was any mention of Barley’s teats. The shower exploration scene would have been perfect for that. But especially in the last clop scene, where she’s pregnant and on her back … her pregnancy-swollen teats should have been really prominent there — a perfect time to let Pickle suck them a little on the way to eating her out, or to show them jiggling as he fucks her. Then again, maybe this taste for teats is just a ‘me’ thing and others would hate it.

11843693
Many of my clop stories feel like plot with clop instead of the other way around and honestly I kind of like that. It lends it a strange realism. And also I agree that leaving out that detail was a missed opportunity (though it was one I missed intentionally.)

Login or register to comment