• Published 30th Jan 2024
  • 2,146 Views, 111 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy Season 7 - TDR



The continuing adventures of the Sparkle Siblings going into the filler arc... I mean season 7

  • ...
8
 111
 2,146

It isn't the Main Stage about you

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 7
By TDR

It isn't the Main Stage about you

[Ponyville, mid summer]


“This. Is. THE. WORST. THING. EVER!!!” Rarity bemoaned.

Twilight tilted her head, the scanning spell keeping her horn alight as she glanced over to Sombra who shrugged.

For once Twilight didn't think her friend was being that over dramatic.

She did think that throttling Pinkie Pie with shadowy nightmare tendrils was a bit much. Not that Pinkie seemed to mind, but then again every time Rarity shook Pinkie, she either rattled or squeaked like a dogs chew toy.

Rahs went though a lot of chew toys when he was younger, so she knew the irritating sound rather well.

Pinkie Pie was simply sitting there wrapped in the tendrils with her usual grin on her face though she was some what quiet, not even throwing anything at Sombra.

If not for the grin and odd noises Twilight would have thought she was a changeling with how quiet she had been while Twilight was checking Rarity out.

“Alright that's the third diagnostic spell I've cast Rarity. I have no idea what happened, but it's blocking most magical restoration too. I can't even modify the mustache spell.” Twilight explained looking at her friend.

Rarity's white coat was as pristine as ever, but her mane and tail were an absolute disaster. Much of it looking pulled out and the rest had turned blue or yellow and was sticking out in odd spikes that refused to be tamed like the worlds worst cow licks. Another oddity was that Rarity couldn't even manifest her shadow tendrils to duplicate her mane and tail without the construction of them falling apart.

“I am ruined Twilight RUINED!! Photo Finish is coming today to take a picture for the best manes in Equestria magazine and LOOK AT MY HAIR!!” Rarity shrieked.

“Actually she was coming because Rarity agreed for me to have my photos done.” Sombra added with a small glare to the mare. “Evidently a stallion with a flowing mane like mine is a rare treat for some ponies to see or some such nonsense. I have no idea why.”

“Yes and she would have seen my coiffure and of course taken photos of me as well.” Rarity added. “Or she would have if not for this barbarian and her Sneezaversery thing!!”

Rarity shakes Pinkie with her shadow tentacles and both Sombra and Twilight looked to Pinkie as she rattled like a bunch of dice in a cup.

“Pinkie Pie.. what was in that silly string?” Twilight asked tentatively once Rarity was done shaking the mare.

“The usual stuff. Working around food and animals I have to be very careful about what sort of mixture I use with my confetti and silly string. It's got to be biodegradable, non toxic, act as a floor wax, and a dessert topping, it can't stick to fur or hair without being able to dissolve in water.” Pinkie Pie listed. “Zecora helped me make the formula I use and really it's not much different than fondant and whip cream.”

“Can't stick to fur or hair? CAN'T STICK TO FUR OR HAIR!!?” Rarity screeched. “Look at what it did to mine!!!”

“Oh.. that's not from the silly string.” Pinkie Pie explained as if she was speaking to a foal.

“What?” Twilight questioned having followed the pink mare's logic thus far, which was also kinda strange.

“Then what else can it be!?!” Rarity demanded.

“Oh. It's the conditioner you used when you went to go wash off the silly string of course.” Pinkie Pie chimed. “That was a special formula.”

“I am saying this a lot today but, What?” Twilight asked.

“Oh it's simple I secretly switched Rarity's normal shampoo for a potion I had Applebloom brew up to promote temporary hair loss.” Pinkie Pie chimed up.” It didn't quite work properly but the extra dyes and enhanced sticky formula coupled with witch wolf drool worked wonders. It should take a day or two to wear off.”

Everyone stared at the pink pony.

“Wh.. why would you do that to me?” Rarity gasped.

“Darling come back, it's just a little trim!” Pinkie Pie mocked in a perfect match for Rarity's voice as she popped herself free of the night mare tendrils that had been holding her and quickly got nose to nose with Rarity.

“As I said in season four, I wouldn't be forgetting what you did to my mane. And I didn't.” Pinkie Pie growled her eyes flickering red. “Don't worry. It will grow back.”

Rarity stumbled back away from the pink mare who was her usual bouncy self in an eye blink.

“Anyhoo I need to go rebake some pastries that got hit with the silly string, I haven't got the taste of it down just right yet and not everyone likes extra frosting. “ Pinkie Pie explained and then pronked off out of the castle.

Sombra watched as the pink menace left then looked back to the two gobsmacked mares that were still staring after the departed earth pony.

“Well at least she didn't hit me with something for biting Fluttershy this time.” Sombra sighed.

Comments ( 22 )

I will remember this
AND I will deliver unto you five fold retribution
not tomorrow, not the day after but some day
I will deliver unto you five fold retribution

Why do people take Pinkie Pie so lightly??!
They KNOW she can be vindictive IF you ACTUALLY make her mad

11902720
Obfuscating Stupidity. Sure, we know INTELLECTUALLY she can be a vicious little vixen... but she's normally so goofy that we can't comprehend it.

“As I said in season four, I wouldn't be forgetting what you did to my mane. And I didn't.” Pinkie Pie growled her eyes flickering red. “Don't worry. It will grow back.”

Sometimes I forget how vindictive Pinkie can be if you cross her! :pinkiecrazy::twilightsheepish:

Short but very delightful, thank for the update :pinkiesmile:

Good luck with your other stories :twilightsmile:

11902725 that's part of makes her scary at times you never expect it

Sombra should be looking forward to getting the Rapunzel treatment come the Hearths Waming Play? :pinkiecrazy:

No one holds a grudge like TDR's Pinkie :pinkiecrazy:

Dayum. No wonder Discord avoids her.

Damn, all the way back in Indonesian Damsel Manifestation Part 5 into chapter 6. Pinkie really holds a grudge... For the others who have forgottenand aren't going to ctrl+f like me:

“Oh Pinkie Pie! Where are you? I've been wanting to do something about that mane of yours for a little while and I have just the idea.” Nightmare Rarity sing songed.

Pinkie's eyes went wide and she screamed clutching her mane.

“Nightmarity is after me!”Pinkie cried out. ”EVERY PONY FOR THEMSELVES!!”

Pinkie Pie and the other two took off like shots, Pinkie screaming bloody murder and some how managing to keep her fore hooves covering her mane.

“Darling come back, it's just a little trim” Nightmarity called.

“A month? Is that all she's gonna be on the black list for?” Dash snorted.

“Well most of the changes were fixed by the moon dog swarm that ran through town.” Pinkie Pie offered.

“But your hair.” Fluttershy pointed out pouting a little that Pinkie Pie's mane was cut as short as Rainbow Dash's, though more in a pixie cut.

“Well not everything was done by magic so the moon dogs couldn't fix everything.” Pinkie frowned running a hoof through her super short mane. The air around her darkened and all you could see was a red glow in Pinkie's eyes as her voice deepened. “Don't worry. I won't be forgetting this.”

I think Sombra might be off Pinkie’s naughty list. Plus a reference to how kinky Pinkie is in her personal time.

“Well at least she didn't hit me with something for biting Fluttershy this time.” Sombra sighed.

Looks like Sombra has grew his own self-preservation instinct.

11902895
Thanks. I needed the reminder. :twilightsmile:

Sombra turns to go, steps on a rake.
Clang!
“That’s for biting fluttershy“

“Well at least she didn't hit me with something for biting Fluttershy this time.” Sombra sighed.

Day's still young :trollestia:

Dang Pinkie, you scary!

11903793
dude she is a void being that says to physics to go fuck your itself everyone should be very afraid of the pinkie it is best to keep her happy and bouncing so she doesn't focus on you

Don't Ever Piss Off Pinkie Pie ........ EVER!!!!

“As I said in season four, I wouldn't be forgetting what you did to my mane. And I didn't.” Pinkie Pie growled her eyes flickering red. “Don't worry. It will grow back.”

The pink one never forgets never

11903793
And in other obvious news water is wet and celestial likes cake 🎂🤣🤣

11903605
He just has to respond back in the right way. "Yes, yes, that's your job". :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment