• Published 4th Jan 2024
  • 5,144 Views, 234 Comments

A True Person - Serene Wish



How far can a person without magic go with his ambitions in the magical world?

Comments ( 9 )

Well, mc need to reach that power in order to become free for everything, an immortal overpower god, or other thing, maybe a true nightmare? Idk, but that was a hell of a epic fight, thx for the chapter! :moustache:

Y1R
Y1R #2 · 1 week ago · · ·

I was waiting for the next chapter.... This is cool

Again, which was Chrysalis' goal in Canterlot?

Thanks for the chapter!

11901084

In addition to kidnapping Cadance, they had many tasks to complete, including thefts, pony kidnappings, murders, and break-ins. It would be strange not to take advantage of the situation since they had broken into Canterlot and kidnapped the Princess.

The changelings also needed real combat experience. The weak would die and the strong would become even stronger.

Ever since she was a filly, she had heard legends of the Sun Princess' might and power, and now was the moment to test their veracity. She was eager to test herself to see how much she had grown and become stronger over the years.

Normally I quite dislike auto-rez, but given the pedestals you've constructed for these high-level magicians, it is strangely suiting.
Rather than something to lower stakes of a fight, it is, instead, a means to demonstrate at least one, concrete height Alexei has yet to achieve.

11901430
It just seems logical and... realistic to me? A 2,000 year old mage definitely has to have life-saving methods, or there's something wrong with her head.

Well, having a resurrection (with a one year cooldown) doesn't make her invincible.
She can just be killed twice. You can unravel the spell and disrupt her resurrection. You can break a spell with brute force (hey Discord). And things like that.

Oooh...! INteresting I'm I'm enjoy this so I'll be watching closely. 😶🐊

11900915
Kinda really hard to tell but Mc looks to be not a constantly failing to the next place in about 40 chapters when he finally gets proper magic o guess

Login or register to comment