• Published 12th Sep 2023
  • 1,875 Views, 29 Comments

There's No Party Like a Sparkle Party - dracedomino



Twilight Sparkle's first boy/girl party gets a little wild, with drinking, dancing, and a dirty game of Truth or Dare!

  • ...
8
 29
 1,875
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

nice work:twilightsmile:

I wonder if the "four-eyed nerd" who Tempest fingered earlier happened to be the hostess of this party?

This is a lot of fun, all the variance in dares and characters is keeping what could have become rote sex scenes very fresh.
It was mentioned that thia story is going to be pretty massive and eventually feature most of the cast. I can't wait to see what young, dumb and full (or soon to be full) of cum characters get the spotlight next.

Worst case? In nine months, Canterlot High would have a few dozen students taking off for maternity leave.

Gonna cross my fingers that this is prophetic for what Rarity gets up to. Always love to see the horny fashionista getting bred.

11750269
One of the early ideas was for a very drunk Rarity to get a bunch of guys run a train on her in the bathroom, but ultimately it was a bit too non-conny considering how inebriated she'd be. She definitely gets to have some other fun, though!

11750352
Yeah, I can see the need for a delicate balance. Regardless of how titillating that would be to read it wouldn't fit the tone you have so far, with the girls being pretty excited already and the booze only a social lubricant. I'm looking forward to how things go, especially now that Shining (the only adult supervision) is very distracted in the bedroom. How raunchy will the party be when he finally rejoins it?

I fine myself hoping Shining gets distracted somehow and finds himself back with Bon Bon and Lyra, even if it comedy demands they be left waiting all night. Alternatively, some other boy could encounter them while they're waiting.

Bon Bon + Lyra teaming up on a boy is one of my favorite character scenarios.

It would be funny if Sunset and Sci-twi ended up in shining armor's room! -(Lockpick)

Good to see you writing again even if it's not, anon or human x pony. Which is what I normally read. But keep it up

Login or register to comment