• Published 19th Sep 2023
  • 4,878 Views, 97 Comments

The Rule of Law - dirty little secret



An unscrupulous stallion is the only one in Equestria who knows how to get Celestia back -- the whole world hinges on him. And now his perverse plan for impregnating every mare he sees is unstoppable! Or is it?

  • ...
49
 97
 4,878
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

It's a creative little premise and if you are into these sorta fics it's pretty well done up till the end here. It just kinda stops abruptly. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to know just how many mares did get pregnant, and how many foals they ended up having. Really wish I could see more of the aftermath of everything. How some of the ponies feel after it all, which ones did keep their kids.

I'm going to assume all who got pregnant went through with the pregnancy, because otherwise Celestia's wish wouldn't come true. She did say 'foal(s)' after all.

So yeah TLDR, interesting little story idea, but just kinda slams into a wall with the ending. :/

Fun story, interesting that the spell actually fulfilled Celestia desires through the guy by proxy, I take it the spell picked the most loser guy to be her resceptical and guided him to those who wouldn't want the foals, pretty sick. Fun read keep it up.

11703580
If that is the case then fuck this Celesita to the moon

11703534
Hmm... Yeah, I can see that. That seems to be a frequent problem with me and impregnation fics. I'm just not as interested in what happens after, but a lot of the fans really seem to be. So I often end up under-delivering with the aftermath scenes. (Honestly, I'm not even really sure what it is people want to see with that...)

11703580
Thanks! ^.^
(I figure the spell chose him specifically because he's one of the few in Equestria that would actually take advantage of the situation in this way.)

11703587
Yeah, lol. Though, in fairness, this was mostly accidental on her part ... though arguably quite negligent.

Exuno #5 · Sep 24th, 2023 · · 4 ·

Dicey is adorable and hot. I feel I have to say that as what I assume to be an extremely small minority who would appreciate that.

Thanks to both you and the commissioner.

While I probably would have had more fun with a more indulgent ending, but I feel like you played off the believability (for the contrived premise) and the comedy in a way that takes a lot of skill.

If any of the princesses had any sense, they all would've stepped down. They failed themselves and their citizens in the most humiliating and pathetic way, and it was all their fault. The victims of dicey should be shouting for their resignation, everybody should, they have no right to rule after that debacle, all faith should be lost.

11703770
Thanks! ^.^
(I knew there would be someone here who would end up liking Dicey... Which is good. Balanced with all the people who hate him, it means I did a decent job of making a nuanced character who's both likable and hateable.)

11703827
Quite the strongly worded letter to the manager indeed!
I kind of feel like you can mostly forgive Luna, though, at least.
(And, of course, Cadance didn't have anything to do with it.)
Hm... Maybe Dicey was onto something with all those complaints about royals...

This was delightfully twisted and dark lol. Such a shame it was never confirmed if Luna got preggo. I know you linked me to other stories you've written where she does, but the non-consensual aspect of it makes it hotter for me. Ah well.

It would've been a funny twist where in the end, there's still a quota of mares that Dicey needs to meet before Celestia can return to her form for it to count. So even while held captive they have to make use of him until then. I mean, when they found her, she was still in her ball form, so unless there was supposed to be some sort of intervention, the spell might've not been done fulfilling its purpose.

I don't think anyone in Equestria will ever see the princesses the same way again for allowing such a thing to happen. There should be a damn revolt going on demanding the royals to step down.

11707069

It would've been a funny twist where in the end, there's still a quota of mares that Dicey needs to meet before Celestia can return to her form for it to count. So even while held captive they have to make use of him until then. I mean, when they found her, she was still in her ball form, so unless there was supposed to be some sort of intervention, the spell might've not been done fulfilling its purpose.

lol, well, at least in that case, they could scour Equestria for willing mares who actually wanted to get pregnant.

11703719
Well I can't speak for everyone, but the burning questions I really wish I could have answered are:

So who all is confirmed to have gotten pregnant? With how many? AKA did Twilight really have twins?

It would be nice to know how those affected are dealing with all of this. Is Fluttershy okay? Is Rainbow? Are Rainbow and Twilight still friends? Or the fact she had to help Dicey do what he did really destroy their relationship?

I'd love to know which mares kept their kid and who gave them up. I'm going to assume all of them went through with the birth as again, I'm assuming the wish is preventing any sort of abortion. Like maybe they want to, but just can't bring themselves to do it.

Last of all because I'm crazy, this story gave me the idea: "What if it's this story, but a comedy?"

And then I went and wrote this for fun:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14NoMVuHPjqa5GpxO8tzANeimucwW-RBtDV8v6okXXok/edit

11708653
You should finish that up and post it on Fimfic! ^.^ I'll link to it.

11709008
Are you sure? Because one of the goals I'd have for that fic is to come up with the most absurd reasons he ends up 'doing it' with mares. :trollestia:

11700349
I see that it did actually satisfy the request via proxy. I don't see many stories with that.

This story is so weird as no one not the readers or any of the characters in the story is aware of whats actually going on until the epilogue and even then only from the results.

I wonder if directly helping Dicey rape people destroyed all of Twilights relationships, I just can't see any of them forgiving her for that betrayal.

11718736
Hm... I wonder if I should make a sequel someday where Twilight and Luna -- and anyone else who had to help him -- try to mend the broken relationships.

(Through sex, of course, lol! Because nobody's going to read the non-clop sequel of a clop story!)

11718860
I mean... I would and have

11718860
There's enough sex fics as is. A sequel taking itself seriously as it reflects upon the consequences would be a breath of fresh air.

11722688

There's enough sex fics as is.

Is there, though? :duck:

11722878
Yes. Unequivocally, unapologetically yes. Like I said, a serious fic based upon the consequences would be a breath of fresh air.

11718860
Honestly I'd love reading a non cloo sequel dealing with the aftermath. How many kids does Tia have? Is Luna pregnant? Did Twilight keep her foals? Did she have alicorns or unicorns?

11725009
Seriously, though ... almost nobody would read it.

Login or register to comment