• Published 7th Jul 2023
  • 1,433 Views, 12 Comments

The Ponyville Public-Use Pillory 2: More than the Mane 6 - manta999



Ponyville has a unique method of punishing ponies for misdemeanors: They are locked in the stocks from sunrise to sunset and made available for "public use". We've seen the Main 6 all get their turn, now it's time for everypony else!

  • ...
9
 12
 1,433
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Do Sunburst next.

Would love to see Gilda.

I'd love to see how Gilda holds up.

Oh, for crying out loud! How was it that all the creatures that came to fuck Trixie were such self-absorbed douchebags? Iron Will seemed more interested in flexing and posturing than in actually having sex. As his member grew, he smacked Trixie's face on either side. He winked at passing mares, wolf whistling, "Enjoy the show, ladies!"

Oh the irony.

A bone-chilling chuckle rumbled out of Trixie's belly as her horn glowed. "Your cocks? No, guess again." A pair of big, blue dildos magically appeared, pointing at Flim and Flam's exposed assholes. The brothers gulped, their faces pale with dread as Trixie sent the magical members flying toward their butts.

Oh god

I truely hope you do Flim and Flam. I just know their would be ponies from all over that would lover to get back at them. I know i would enjoy the read. But with those 3 options only, sunburst.

Sunburst was a gentleman and a great lover.

What Iron Will pulled is bullshit.

Gilda would make a great stuffed chicken!

Zecora is a exotic beauty, but what would move her booty? It might sound corny, but I believe she sin while horny. She might use her maw, to break the law, for some sweet sweet free sex, no strings attached.

One like = 65 👍

Login or register to comment