• Published 2nd Jul 2022
  • 754 Views, 7 Comments

Babysitting Rocky Roads - Zubric



Pinkie Pie babysits a shy big foal. A story for a friend of mine.

  • ...
22
 7
 754

Babysitting Rocky Roads

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon in Ponyville as a brown coated earth pony named Rocky Roads made his way into his home, his saddle bag full from shopping. Closing his front door, he glanced around with a blush on his cheeks as he moved down the hall to the spare room. Heading to the closet, he opened it up revealing an open pack of adult foal diapers on the floor along with a few other assorted items.

Still sheepish, Rocky reached into his saddle bag and pulled out a box of fresh wipes along with powder, setting them on the little shelf on his left. His relaxation hobby still made him feel embarrassed yet happy at the same time. He had been fortunate to find a store that could handle his big foal needs. The shop clerk was always so nice and understanding, kind of like a loving grandma of sorts. Thankfully, it even had bags to hide the contents when taking items home.

He wasn’t sure how he would react if somepony found out about his hobby. Would they laugh at him, or tease him? Maybe if he was lucky, they’d call him cute. Although the last thought caused another rush of blush upon his cheeks as he poked at the diapers taking in the smell.

Rocky had heard the faint rumors of an adult foal daycare somewhere, but he wasn’t too sure about whether to follow up on that rumor or not. The thought of others like him did make the embarrassment a bit more tolerable. Although, at the same time, the thought of a caregiver made him feel wanting. While still in thought, he reached into his saddle bag and pulled out one of his new purchases, a soft pink adult onesie with little frills on the hatch. Strangely, the pink attire made him feel pretty. Yet another thing that made him feel sheepish, but not in a bad way.

As he finished folding the onesie so he could put it away, there was a sudden happy knock at his front door. Jumping a little in surprise, Rocky made his way back to the main room a little puzzled. Maybe it was a package? Although, he hadn’t been expecting anything and he hadn’t made plans with his other friend either.

Opening the door, he was greeted by the bubbliest mare in Ponyville, “Hey there!” Pinkie beamed as she adjusted her full-looking saddle bags.

“P-Pinkie Pie?! What are you doing here?!” Rocky asked, his eyes drawn to the saddlebags and wondering what they could contain. Being Pinkie Pie, it could be anything.

“Well my right leg twitched twice and my left ear flopped while my tail spun clockwise which means that there’s a foal that needs a Pinkie PIe foalsitter!” Pinkie declared with a wink. “Now where could he be?”

Rocky let out a squeak as his cheeks faintly tinted red. “W-what?!” He had heard of Pinkie’s crazy and strange ‘Pinkie Sense’ from other ponies, but hearing the pink one talk about it was something else. What did she know about him exactly?

Pinkie hopped on her hooves gently as she looked side to side. “Hehehe, you’d better let me in so I can look for the cutie.”

Still stunned in confusion, Rocky slowly backed up letting Pinkie walk on in closing the door with her hind leg. “I-I-uh, there’s no f-foal here.” He squeaked, staring at the mare’s big happy smile. What was she thinking under that beaming smile? He knew enough to know Pinkie wasn’t the type to judge, but he still felt sheepish with her around.

Pinkie darted her head around the main room with a giggle. “Oh, are you sure?” She asked, leaning closer to Rocky and whispering into his ear as if somepony might overhear. “I’ve thrown a few adult foal parties before.”

Rocky's eyes went wide as he took a step back, his face turning tomato. “Y-you do?” He asked, the foal sitting remark making sense now. “So you know w-what I… get up to?”

Pinkie nodded, ruffling the stallion’s mane. “Yupperuni! So, you wanna show me your diapers?” She sat her saddle bag down on the carpet while beaming “I have some supplies too. Hehe, don’t worry, little colt. I got you covered.”

“R-really? You sure I’m not dreaming?” Rocky replied, covering his face behind his forehooves while watching Pinkie open her bag as she picked a few items out.

Pinkie shook her head. “Nope, you’re not dreaming. Plus I’m not Princess Luna, although I hear she likes to baby ponies sometimes when she does her duties,” She said, rolling out a white changing mat with party balloon theming. “Go on, bring me one of your diapers so we can get started. Although, I bet mine is better, but we’ll see.”

Rocky blinked a few times in utter disbelief at what was being offered before him. It took him a few moments before he moved to his room and fetched one of his diapers from the open pack, then headed back to the living room.

Pinkie let out an aww as she saw the paw print patterns on the crisp poofy garment as it was set down. She watched as Rocky’s cheeks remained as bright as a tomato, giving him a light hug. “Oh, that looks thick! But do you wanna see the ones I have?”

“O-okay,” Rocky replied, his tail starting to wag instinctively. With anticipation, he watched as Pinkie reached into her bag shuffling around for a moment before pulling out the diaper. His eyes widened, his jaw dropping at the large pink mass that was as thick as a pillow with purple leak guards. “Wow!” He was dumbfounded as he kept staring at it. “Pink.”

“Why of course it’s pink, It’s the best color!” Pinkie said beaming with glee. “You’d be surprised what you can find in those specialty stores.” Setting down the diaper, she skipped over and grabbed Rocky’s hoof before tugging him to the change mat. “Better get the foal into his diapee before he has an accident.” She teased.

“I won’t have an accident!” Rocky meeped, embarrassed as he laid down upon the mat while staring up at Pinkie’s caring eyes. Her smile was comforting, making it easy to stay still as Pinkie unfolded the pink diaper and slid it beneath him.

“Oh, we’ll see if you’re potty trained. But that's what the diapee is for,” Pinkie mothered as she tucked the tail into the hole, making sure it was snug to Rocky’s bottom before applying the foal powder. Pulling the diaper up, she secured the tabs all snug across the landing zone that had her cutie mark on it. Once done, she leaned forward and began ticking the brown belly with her muzzle. The resulting laughter just encouraged her to continue. “Aww, somepony’s ticklish. Yes you are!”

“Hahaha! Stop, hehe!” Rocky laughed, his legs kicking about and the diaper rustling as he did. A smile worked its way upon his face, already feeling smaller even though they had just started.

Pinkie pulled back, patting the diaper. “You’re right, we don’t want you to be a piddle pants too soon,” She teased, letting Rocky sit up as she moved to her bag. “Now, how about something for the little colt to drink, hmm?”

“B-bottle?” Rocky asked as his ears perked up.

“Yuppie, such a smart foal you are,” Pinkie cooed as she pulled out the bottle along with a package of chocolate powder. “Be right back. Why not get comfy on the couch?” She sang, hopping her way to Rocky’s kitchen.

Rocky’s tail wagged as he slowly got to his hooves, enjoying the feeling of the extra bulk the padding provided that kept his legs apart. He giggled, squeezing his hind legs together the best he could to get a feeling for it, before waddling around the room (no doubt looking adorable).

The stallion felt overwhelmed with joy. Climbing onto his couch, he can’t help but wiggle around as he waited, listening to Pinkie mixing up the chocolate milk. His mind thinking of all sorts of things that could happen next as Pinkie soon returned to the living room with the mixed bottle, climbing onto the couch and sitting next to him.

The party pony wasted no time in carefully leaning Rocky into her chest, using one hoof to bring the bottle to his lips while the other one rested on his belly. “How’s this, little colt? Are you feeling good?” She parented, doing slow belly rubs as the nipple was popped into the stallion’s mouth. Rocky in turn closed his eyes and began to suckle away at the delicious treat. His leg occasionally kicked during the belly rub, the smile ever-present on his muzzle.

Minutes went by as Pinkie hummed, feeling Rocky slump into her some more. After a few more minutes, Ricky dozed off peacefully. Pinkie giving him a nuzzle before she took the opportunity to look around the house to see what else her foal had.


Rocky yawned as he slowly awoke from his nap, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. The crinkling noise his bottom made caused him to look down as he came to, blushing yet glad it hadn’t been some weird dream after all. Now fully awake, he also noticed he was wearing pink and white striped socks, rubbing them together to feel how soft they are.

“Hey there, sleepy head!” Pinkie chimed, booping Rocky’s nose while he was distracted. The little cross eyed look that resulted from it was cute too. “Do you like the gift?”

“Oh, th-they are very nice,” Rocky replied, sitting up with audible crinkles. Stretching out, he smiled, looking into Pinkie's warm eyes before reaching out and pulling her into a hug while pushing his muzzle into her shoulder. “Mmmm, thank you.” He gripped tighter, taking in her sugary scent.

Pinkie rubbed the stallion’s back, humming softly as she did and letting him snuggle. “You’re welcome, I always love making ponies happy.” Her hoof moved down and gave the diaper a few pats, cooing at him. “Still dry, good colt.”

Rocky’s face lit up once more as he nuzzled her fluff, enjoying the pats. It felt so comforting, a helping hoof to such a small foal. Although that did remind him he did have to pee some, but he could hold it some more. It wasn’t like he hadn’t done it before, but the thought of doing it while somepony else was watching caused him to feel very sheepish. “W-what next?” He asked while his tail swished some more.

“Well, some play time, then I’ll make you some oatmeal for num nums. Oh and I got a surprise for later too,” Pinkie chimed, delivering another few pats to the big foal’s bottom watching as the colt leaned into each one.

“Surprise?” Rocky pulled back and beamed, sitting up with a poof.

“Yup. Hehe, I'm sure you’ll like it.” Pinkie said proceeding to dig into her bag pulling out several foam blocks in various colors. “Hey, watch this!” She took one of the blocks and grabbed opposite corners before tugging. With a short puff of air, the block suddenly expanded to about double its size before it was set down in front of the foal. “Just right for a big foal.”

Rocky picked it up, squeezing it between his hooves. “I saw the package at the store once but was unsure.” He said, enjoying how it felt in his grip. The size difference did help him feel smaller as he watched Pinkie expand a few more of them before setting them down before his hooves. He giggled as he naturally began to stack the blocks as Pinkie watched, feeling carefree.

Due to the extra size of the blocks, Rocky ended up standing up to reach the top of his impressive seven blocks high tower. But the extra bulky padding caused him to lose his balance, falling forward onto his pile and scattering the toys about!

“Uh oh, you okay?” Pinkie cooed, reaching to help Rocky up.

Due to the blocks being soft foam, Rocky was unharmed but the sweet babying tone made it easy to play along as he did an exaggerated whimper. “I got a boo-boo.” It was rather tricky not to giggle at his words, but he somehow managed.

PInkie caught on quickly enough as she scooped him up into a hug. “Oh dear, where’s the boo-boo? Is it your nose?” She asked, booping Rocky’s fuzzy nose. “Or maybe on your tum tum?” She added, ticking Rocky’s belly and resulting in giggles from the stallion.

Rocky squealed in laughter, falling onto his back as Pinkie blew another long one! “Hahaha!” His needy bladder was strained as Pinkie beamed at him, before doing yet another raspberry while using her hooves to tickle his sides as well. “Eeep, hehe!” His legs wiggled about as he tried to push her back but it was far too late as a hissing was heard, followed by a spreading warmth on the diaper.

Pinkie pulled back and gave Rocky’s nose another boop as she saw a wet spot growing bigger by the second. “Hehe. Aww, you did have an accident?” The bubbly mare pulled back and fished in the bag once more pulling out a blue adult pacifier and plonking it into Rocky’s mouth.

Rocky sat back up feeling his padding squish as he suckled on the pacifier. Clapping his hooves with glee, he went about collecting up the blocks once more to play feeling just like a foal. After all, it wasn't a foal’s problem if he was soggy, that was for the caretaker to worry about. His playtime continued for a while as Pinkie had moved to the kitchen to make his dinner. He had plenty of powder, so it wasn’t like he had to worry about a rash.

The time felt like it flew by as the stallion played, and in no time at all the mare skipped back into the living room to take Rocky’s hoof. “Alrighty, time for your din-din,” Pinkie cooed, leading him into the kitchen and sitting him down before tying a bib to his neck. Seeing Rocky clap his hooves, Pinkie set the bowl in front of him before scooping some of the oatmeal up with a plastic spoon. “Here comes the choo-choo train!”

“Mmmm, apples!” Rocky declared, tasting the mix of apple slices and cinnamon. It was after a few spoonfuls that he decided to be childish. When the next spoonful came up to his muzzle, he turned his face to the side, causing the oatmeal to smear on his cheek. “Nuuu!”

Pinkie kept smiling, catching on as she moved the spoon. “Come on. You need to eat every bite, little colt,” She sing-sang as another glob ended up on the other cheek. He was quite the messy foal in front of her. She playfully kept trying as Rocky giggled, moving each time for a few minutes. Some oatmeal had even dribbled onto his bib as well. “Oh, such a messy foal you are, yes you are!”

Rocky stuck out his tongue. “Nuh-uh, you the messy one!” With a quick hoof movement, he scooped up a bit of oatmeal and splatted it on Pinkie’s muzzle, followed by him clapping his hooves and bouncing on his diaper.

“Oh my, what a naughty foal,” Pinkie said back, wiping off her nose with a cloth. “You better behave if you want your pudding.” She added with a sing-song tone.

Rocky’s ears immediately perked up as he looked ahead. “Pudding?!” His tail wagged on more as he opened his mouth to resume eating, wanting that yummy treat.

“Oh good boy,” Pinkie said with a coo, as dinner continued until the bowl was all empty. Leaving a bit of oatmeal on his cheeks, for now. She then brought over the small cup of chocolate pudding, spooning it to his lips. The treat was devoured in no time at all as the party mare went about cleaning off her charge’s muzzle before patting the diaper. “How was that?”

“Good,” Rocky replied, licking his lips some more. “What’s next?” He popped the pacifier back in with a smile.

“Well, I know you just ate, but your surprise requires you to be in bed. But don’t worry we’ll pass the time with a bedtime story, okay?” Pinkie Pie declared.

Climbing off the chair, Rocky nuzzled under Pinkie’s chin. “Mmm, okay.” He felt a little sad that the session would soon be over, but he hoped to get the best out of it. Plus there was the surprise too. Taking hold of Pinkie’s hoof, he pointed toward the hall to where his bedroom was.

“Oh I know where it is silly, I took a look around while you slept.” Pinkie chimed as she led the stallion along the hallway toward the master bedroom.

“Y-you did?” Rocky meeped, remembering the one garment he’d forgotten to put away. However, by the time he remembered they had already passed the guest room, leaving him to speculate if Pinkie had seen it or not. Although, given his current attire it wouldn't be that bad, right?

Once in the bedroom, Pinkie helped to get Rocky up on the bed before giving him another playful boop. “Okay, close your eyes.”

Closing his eyes, Rocky didn’t have to wait long to find out what the surprise was as he felt Pinkie lift up his forehooves, before he felt soft fabric lowered down on him a little. He shifted as the hatch went around his padding before it was buttoned up. However, that wasn’t the end of it as Pinkie told him to open his eyes. Upon doing so, he gasped seeing Pinkie holding up a large plush of Princess Twilight Sparkle. “T-twilight!” He chimed, snatching it from the mare and snuggling it with a huge grin on his face.

“Yuppie, I know all kinds of things so I knew you liked Twilight. It is amazing the merch you find of us at times.” Pinkie replied as she pulled the covers back to help tuck Rocky in.

Before getting under the cover, Rocky looked at his pink onesie covering him. With the added socks there wasn't much coat showing other than his head. He blushed and giggled, snuggling his plush as he wormed under the covers.

With Rocky’s head resting on his fluffy pillows, Pinkie was quick to bring out the few foal story books.

Pointing to one cover, Rocky cooed. “Oooh, puppies. I love puppies!”

Pinkie held the first page open for the stallion as she nodded. “Oh I thought you might,” She declared before starting to read the tale, using silly voices when needed. “Once upon a time, there was a red, fluffy puppy.”

Rocky felt a mix of emotions as Pinkie read onward. Happy to be all dressed up, the glee of being cared for, and the cutest little blush as he shyly hugged his plush. Despite himself and all the fun he was having, he did find his eyes start to droop after the second story had started. Pinkie's soothing voice kept reading onwards, showing him the pages even as his body slumped into his bed. As his eyes fully shut, he felt a light peck on the forehead before he dozed off in peace.

“Sweet dreams”


As Rocky awoke some hours later, the big foal rubbed his eyes once more peering around his bedroom. He felt a bit sad that Pinkie was gone but still smiled. A light poke at his diapered bottom did prove that she had at least changed him before she left. Before he got out of bed, he was surprised to find a present on his nightstand. Sitting on a little plate was a fresh, blue frosted cupcake with a little note.

Opening up the little note he read: “Hi Rocky, it was fun being your nanny. Feel free to come by Sugarcube Corner any time, snacks on me XD.“ Under the little text was a smiling Pinkie Pie head.

Rocky’s smile grew wide as he kicked his legs and hugged the little card with glee. He laughed like a school filly as he wigged around. “Hehe, best day ever!”

Author's Note:

Only after I posted tha i realized how many times i had Pinkie boopRokcy's nose . hehe

Comments ( 7 )

Cute. Not too many padded pony stories where Pinkie Pie is the caregiver. :pinkiehappy:

Not gonna lie, that’s cute

Here, take my downvote: 👎

Zubric #4 · Jul 2nd, 2022 · · 1 ·

11288789
i'll be sure to put it on my fridge with some magnets :rainbowwild:
:pinkiehappy: "and filp it upside down. tada smiley face'

11288789
Couldnt have said it better. Another great comment from our hero captain neckbeard

it super cute

Login or register to comment