• Published 28th Jun 2022
  • 635 Views, 66 Comments

Old Mare Celestia - Guillermo



The villains have defeated and conquered Equestria, the heroes lost, and the world fell into chaos. In the midst of it all, an old mare tries to live a quiet life, but nopony can run from their past forever.

  • ...
2
 66
 635
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

You have forgotten who you are...

Simbaaaaaa

Oh, this is an awesome story! I love it!

Finally was able to get around to reading this and have to say I'm sad it took so long because this was awesome.

Leaning so much about this world through good.proper subtle storytelling as well as more things about Light.

An excellent chapter and I can't wait for the next.

11414116
I'm glad you liked it :twilightsmile:.

Daybreaker... Ahh, not a pleasant... What the hell am I talking about? No demon is pleasant to carry around. But this one has capacity to make the most problems. As this story is 2022, what's your take on the Harmony Tree forcing destiny? In the sense, that evil doesn't win, not for long.

11421471
True, evil doesn't win for long, and good will eventually win, but I'm afraid I can't reveal more. We will have to follow Light Flare in her adventures :trollestia:.

11421562
I was asking about your take, opinion, not spoilers for the story. :facehoof:

11421775
Sorry, the translator plays tricks on me :fluttershyouch:. Could you explain a little better? I don't know if I understand the Tree of Harmony forcing destiny.

11421816
Tree of Harmony pretty much chose Twilight. She forced the table when Starlight was travling in time. Let me repeat that. Tree repeatedly ignored the lack of Friendship Castle and the Plunder Vines, and constructed the table.

You have a point, but I follow the logic of free will, that is, the Tree of Harmony does not require or oblige anything. Think of it this way, if there is no true friendship, the magic of friendship, forgive the redundancy, will not be powerful enough. It chose Twilight not because of her talent in magic, but because it saw in her future that their friendship would be incredibly strong, it manipulated the map because this is part of the Tree, and if my theory is true, no matter what universe it is, it is always the same tree, something like a being that exists in all times and universes at the same time, that's why the table is still there. And yet, I don't think it forces destiny, it just puts the pieces together and lets the ponies and other creatures decide how things will go, after all, I doubt he would have wanted King Sombra to destroy it and if it really forced destiny, would have prevented it.

11421977
I'm not saying it's FAKE. However Twilight WAS there to FORM the friendships. Just because Twilight was moved to Ponyville by fate doesn't mean that her friendships are FAKE. It wouldn't have WORKED if her connections were fake. Real happiness(laughter), real loyalty, real integrity(honesty) needed to be formed, or Elements would not start. It shows when Discord mindraped everypony into opposites(cruelty, betrayal, lies, etc) how Elements just farted. Twilight was moved to become friends with Mane 5, however she did it on her own. Her reactions and interactions were of her own.

"The fate of Equestria does not rest on me making friends." However, she made friends, and Equestria was made better for it.

11422358
Totally agree. And luckily someone thinks like me, because I don't know in the English community, but in the Hispanic community they have the belief that Celestia planned everything and, therefore, Twilight's friendship was planned and is based on a lie. Something that is not possible because of what you said, the elements need a real friendship, and Celestia knows it, I doubt that, in the unlikely event that she had planned it, she would have risked it.

11422392
Woah wait you're not a native English speaker?

Damn I'd never have guessed as you write it very well.

Congrats on writing such a great and well made story in a language that isn't your first.

11437213
And that I use the google translator :twilightsheepish:. But yes, I'm not a native English speaker, but my limited knowledge allows me to fix Google's bugs, most of the time at least.

I've just caught up after I found and picked this fic up out of the blue, and I must say that you've gotten me pretty interested in this world and its characters. I don't usually read incomplete fics, but I've made an exception for this one.

Hope to see the next chapter soon!

11469577
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :twilightsmile:. Now I am in a vacation period, since in the Canary Islands we are still on Christmas vacation, when I finish, I will catch up with some stories I have, including this one.

Art

Привет друг, будет ли продолжение?

Login or register to comment