• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 501 Views, 47 Comments

Ponyville Villains Hospital - Brian Sheil



This is my tribute to the ‘Veterinarian’s Hospital’ sketch from “The Muppet Show”.

  • ...
2
 47
 501

Cow

It is time for another episode of "Ponyville Villains Hospital". The continuing story of three former agents of bad who are doing their best to do good.

As today's chapter begins, Chrysalis walks in when she sees a cow on the operating table.

"Dr. Tirek." Chrysalis said. "Where did we get this paitent from?"

"Well," Tirek explained, "she was found with a bunch of cows."

"Not bunch. Herd."

"Herd of what?"

"Herd of cows."

"Of course, I heard of cows."

🐮🐂🐮🐂🐮🐂

"No. No. No." Chrysalis said. "I mean the cow's herd."

"I don't care if the cow's heard." Tirek replied. "I haven't said anything to be ashamed of."

😆😅😆😅🤣

"Dr. Tirek." Cozy Glow interrupted. "Aren't you going to operate."

"No," Tirek replied. "I think we milked this chapter long enough."

🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛

"Look!" The cow shouted. "I have a 'steak' in this too, you know."

🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩

And so, another episode of "Ponyville Villains Hospital" is stampeding off. Tune in next time when you'll hear Nurse Chrysalis say...

"This has really been a moo-ving experience."

Comments ( 1 )

[Princess Celestia]: "You know, I suddenly have a hankering for a large milkshake."
[Princess Luna: "Why? It won't bring all the colts to the yard. It'll just send them all to me, of course."
[Princess Celestia]: "Are you insinuating anything?"
[Princess Luna]: "Just look in the mirror, you'll see what I'm talking about."

Login or register to comment