• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 500 Views, 47 Comments

Ponyville Villains Hospital - Brian Sheil



This is my tribute to the ‘Veterinarian’s Hospital’ sketch from “The Muppet Show”.

  • ...
2
 47
 500

Pinkie Pie

And now, Ponyville Villains Hospital. The continuing story of three former agents of bad who are doing their best to do good.

Nurse Chrysalis and Dr.Tirek were examining Pinkie Pie who was brought in to the hospital after she was feeling not so right. Soon, Nurse Cozy Glow flies in.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Dr. Tirek." Cozy said. "I was busy operating in the other room."

"I know." Tirek replied. "It's the talk of the hospital."

Using a stethoscope, Dr. Tirek checks Pinkie’s heart. The party pony yells in the stethoscope. "BOOGALA! BOOGALA!"

Recovering, Dr. Tirek pushes her back on the table. "Now, cut that out!" He then turns to Nurse Chrysalis. "Let me have the ear thing."

Chrysalis gives Tirek an otoscope. "Ear thing, Dr. Tirek."

Tirek uses the otoscope to scratch behind his ear. "Feels good." He puts it down and turns to Nurse Cozy Glow. "Stick?"

Cozy gives Tirek a tongue depresser. "Stick, Dr. Tirek."

He throws it far. "Fetch!"

Cozy Glow flies out to fetch the stick. Pinkie raises her head up. "What's that all about?"

"She's my laboratory retriever." Tirek answered.

Cozy flies in with the stick in her mouth. Tirek praises her. "Good girl."

"Thank you." Cozy replied as Tirek takes the tongue depresser back.

"'Well, what do you think, Dr. Tirek?" Chrysalis asked.

"I think this pony is sick." Tirek answered. "She ought to see a doctor."

"But, Dr. Tirek, you ARE a doctor."

Pinkie Pie sat up quickly. "That's your opinion. I'm getting out of here!"

Tirek pushes Pinkie back on the table. "No you dont!"

"You can't leave, Pinkie." Cozy Glow said. "Dr. Tirek is the only one who can save you now."

"She's right." Tirek added. "I saved over 500 last year."

"Patients?" Pinkie wondered.

"No. Dollars."

😂🤣😃😊:pinkiehappy::trollestia::twilightsmile:

"Of course," Tirek continues, "I lost over 200 pounds."

"In weight" Pinkie asked.

"No. In England."

😂🤣🙂😊:derpytongue2::rainbowlaugh::yay:

"Dr. Tirek, you should be ashamed of yourself!" Chrysalis protested. "You call yourself a doctor, Dr. Tirek?!"

"I never call myself a doctor." Tirek replied. "They don't come when you call anyway."

:pinkiehappy::raritystarry::twilightsmile::trollestia::moustache:

Tune in next week when you'll hear Nurse Chrysalis say....

"Dr. Tirek, you're losing all of your patience."

"I can't help it." Tirek replied. "I have a short temper!" He holds his hand at his waist. "It's about this high."

The nurses looks at him, understanding what he's saying.

PINKIE PIE: Can I go now?