• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 501 Views, 47 Comments

Ponyville Villains Hospital - Brian Sheil



This is my tribute to the ‘Veterinarian’s Hospital’ sketch from “The Muppet Show”.

  • ...
2
 47
 501

Singing Weatherman

Time once again for "Ponyville Villains Hospital". The continuing story of three former agents of bad who are doing their best to do good.

Chrysalis is getting a little worried because the roof of the Operating Room is damaged. There's a big hole on the roof.

"Dr. Tirek." Chrysalis said with concern. "How can you operate without a roof?"

"It's better without a roof." Tirek replied. "Cuts down on the overhead."

BOOO!

"That's doctor talk." Tirek said.

"But, suppose it rains." Chrysalis said with concern.

"Then, we'll head for the nearest tax shelter."

🌧🌩⚡🌂☔

"That's more doctor talk." Tirek said as he calls for his other nurse. "Oh, Nurse Cozy Glow!"

Cozy flies in the room. "Yes, Dr. Tirek?"

"Where have you been?"

"Getting angry calls from the Medical Association."

"Ooooo."

"Dr. Tirek." Chrysalis said. "The sky is threatening."

"So are the readers. But, that never stopped us."

😠😠😠😠😠😠

"I don't know if we should operate." Chrysalis said nervously.

"Why don't we ask the patient?" Cozy suggested. "He might know. He's a weatherman."

Dr. Tirek was curious. "You mean whether or not we should operate?"

🌧🌪🌬⚡🌂💧

The sound of Thunder scared Tirek badly. "I didn't think it was that bad."

The weatherman started to sing. 🎶 I don't know why the sun is not in the sky. 🎶

"I do. Because it's nighttime. What a dumb weatherman."

"No he's not, Dr. Tirek." Cozy said. "He's a singing weatherman. He's telling you that we're in for stormy weather."

"He's right." Chrysalis said. "We ARE in for stormy weather. I felt a few raindrops."

The weatherman sang again. 🎶Raindrops keep falling on my head. 🎶

Tirek is getting annoyed. "There will be a lot more falling on your head in a moment! Where's that thermometer?"

And so, another episode of "Ponyville Villains Hospital" is clearing away from the area.

TIREK: He must be on a cloud.

Tune in again next week when you'll hear Nurse Chrysalis say....

"Dr. Tirek. It's getting worse!" Hail started coming into the room. "It's beginning to hail!"

"Hail?" Tirek said.

🎶 The Gang's all here. 🎶 The weatherman sang.

TIREK, CHRYSALIS, and COZY GLOW : Will you shut up?!