• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 502 Views, 47 Comments

Ponyville Villains Hospital - Brian Sheil



This is my tribute to the ‘Veterinarian’s Hospital’ sketch from “The Muppet Show”.

  • ...
2
 47
 502

Pinocchio

It's time once again for "Ponyville Villains Hospital". The continuing story of three former agents of bad who are doing their best to do good.

Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow are in the Operating Room with a wooden puppet as a paitient.

"Dr. Tirek," Cozy Glow said, "this is Pinocchio. He wants a nose job."

👃👃👃👃👃

"This is not just a job." Tirek said. "It's a career."

😁😁😁😁😁😁

"How did his nose get so long anyway?" Tirek asked. "Was his mother scared of the Concorde?"

✈✈✈✈✈✈

"Dr. Tirek!" Chrysalis interrupted. "This patient is made of wood."

"Well then," Tirek replied, "he doesn't need a doctor. He needs a tree surgeon "

🌳🌲🌴🌳🌲🌴

"You don't understand." Pinocchio said. "Every time I tell a lie, my nose grows a foot."

Tirek made a bad comment. "Then, you need a foot doctor."

🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶

"That's funny." Pinocchio said.

Pinocchio's nose grew. The medical staff was shocked to see this.

"Dr. Tirek." Chrysalis said. "With a nose like that, I wonder if he has a keen sense of smell."

"I hope not." Tirek replied. "This chapter could kill him."

🦨🦨🦨🦨🦨

"Dr. Tirek." Cozy Glow said with concern. "You've got to help him. Shorten his nose so that he'll feel better."

"I have a better idea." Tirek said. "I'll shorten this chapter so we can all feel better."

😛😜🤪😝😋

Tirek looks up. "And so, we come to the end!"

And so, we come to the end of another "Ponyville Villains Hospital". Tune in next week when you'll hear Dr. Tirek say....

"Wait a minute! I just remembered. I can’t operate on anyone made of wood."

"Why not?" Pinocchio asked.

"Because I can't stand the sight of sawdust."

🪚🪚🪚🪚🪚🪚