• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 500 Views, 47 Comments

Ponyville Villains Hospital - Brian Sheil



This is my tribute to the ‘Veterinarian’s Hospital’ sketch from “The Muppet Show”.

  • ...
2
 47
 500

Blackout

It's time once again for "Ponyville Villains Hospital". The continuing story of three former agents of bad who are doing their best to do good.

The Operating Room is in the dark. Chrysalis comes in with a flashlight on hoof. "Where are you guys?"

"We're over here." Tirek replied.

Chrysalis saw Tirek and Cozy Glow at the table. Fortunately, their halogen lanterns gathered enough sunlight to light up the room.

"Dr. Tirek," Cozy Glow said with concern, "it's so dark in here, you can't see your hand in front of your face."

"Don't worry. I remember what it looks like." Tirek said. "It's red, has four fingers and a thumb."

"Let's cancel the operation." Chrysalis suggests. "It's too dangerous. Nopony can see a thing."

"It it includes the readers, this'll be the safest chapter we ever did."

😂🤣😅🙂🤪😄😁😆

"Just a minute." Tirek said as he ducks under the table. He rises up with a helmet with a light on it.

"That's a miner's helmet." Chrysalis realized.

"Yes!" He holds up a proper object. "And, a pick! Now, where's the paitent?"

"You can't use a pick on a paitent?"

"I can on the patient's pockets."

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

"Now, where is he?" Tirek asked.

Cozy Glow points to a yellow pony with a black mane and tail, and wearing a blue outfit. "Over here, Dr. Tirek. He was trying to fix the lights when he got a severe shock."

"When he sees who his doctor is," Chrysalis said, "he'll get a bigger one."

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

"Not that kind of shock." Cozy Glow said. "He got hit by 10,000 volts."

"Wow!" Tirek gasped. "That's enough to get him elected. What was he running for?"

"The hills, if he had any sense." Chrysalis answered.

WAA WAAA!

Cozy Glow got annoyed. "Not votes. VOLTS!"

"In that case," Tirek said, "run some volts through him again."

"Again?!"

"Sure. That's called REVOLTING!"

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

CHRYSALIS AND COZY GLOW:It most certainly is.

And so, it's lights out for another episode of “Ponyville Villains Hospital". Tune in next week when you'll hear Doctor Tirek say.....

"Listen, if it's still dark when he comes to," Tirek pulls out a pen, " give him this."

Chrysalis was surprised to see this object. "That's just a ball point pen with a little light. What good is that?"

"He can see when he signs a check."