• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 502 Views, 47 Comments

Ponyville Villains Hospital - Brian Sheil



This is my tribute to the ‘Veterinarian’s Hospital’ sketch from “The Muppet Show”.

  • ...
2
 47
 502

Viking

Time once again for "Ponyville Villains Hospital". The continuing story of three former agents of bad who are doing their best to do good.

"Well, Nurse Chrysalis." Tirek said. "Are you ready to save another life?"

"Yes, Dr. Tirek." Chrysalis replied.

"Good. Send the paitent to another hospital."

🏨🏨🏨🏨🏨🏨

"Dr. Tirek," Cozy Glow interrupted, "this is a special paitent."

The doctor looked at the paitent. It was a light brown pony with a dark brown mane, tail, and beard. He has on a helmet with horns and a black tribal outfit.

"Hmm." Tirek said. "Looks like an unfortunate bullfighter. Gored through the gourd."

🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮🐮

The paitent rose up. Tirek pushed him back down. "Down, boy!"

"Dr. Tirek," Chrysalis said, "those horns are part of his helmet. He's a viking."

"I know all about vikings." Tirek informed. "They come from Denmark. I have an ancestor who's a viking. He had a faithful dog with him."

"This isn't going to be a Great Dane Joke. Is it?"

"Well, it's a Dane joke. But, I wouldn't call it great."

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

"Please, Dr. Tirek." Cozy pleaded. "No jokes just because he's Danish."

"Don't blame me." Tirek said. "I ordered a roll. Not a danish."

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥

"Come on, Cozy." Tirek said. "Got to keep 'em fast and furious."

Cozy looked at the doctor. "How about fast and funny."

😄😄😄😄😁😁😁

The viking rose from the table. "Look. Would you hurry up? I got to get back to my plundering and pillaging."

"Down, boy." Tirek said as he pushed the viking down again. "My ancestor, the viking, was terrible at plundering and pillaging. He blundered his plundering and was stupid at his pillaging."

The nurses and viking asked, "How stupid was he?"

"They called him 'The Pillage Idiot'."

😝🤪😜😝🤪😛

And so, another chapter of "Ponyville Villains Hospital" is setting sail. Tune in again next week when you'll hear Dr. Tirek say....

"Good night. And, may the lord take a viking to you."