• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 816 Views, 66 Comments

Twilight Stickmin - raven618



Twilight finds herself in need of money. I'm sure nothing could go wrong. (CYOA)

  • ...
4
 66
 816

Escape Artist

Help the Prisoner (91.67%)

Twilight wrapped her hindlegs onto a ladder inside the vent then swung herself down and helped the other mare into the passage.

The mare had removed her own bindings by the time Twilight had untangled herself. “Ah, thank you darling.”

“No trouble.”

Twilight led them through the passage, always checking for any lost equipment or alternative exits. "You certainly seem like you've done this before."

"Break out of jail? Heh, actually no, this is my first time. But I have made a career out of breaking into high security locations."

"You're a bank robber?"

"And a museum robber. Twilight Sparkle."

"Rarity." The red-haired unicorn returned the introduction.

The two found the end of the passage opened out into an open storeroom filled with cardboard boxes. Two guards stood at the doorway discussing “…and I’m like, ‘Look at how much I care. Heh, I don’t care.’ I ended up buffing up my guys and doing like, 70 damage.” …something.

Twilight rolled behind a box with Rarity sneaking behind her. They needed to find some way of getting past these two.

Distract
Synchronized Take Down
Bounce Bros
Tall Guy

Author's Note:

And we are locked in. Assuming of course we don't actually get locked in (a cell).
Make sure that doesn't happen by following this link and selecting which choice you want.

Comments ( 4 )

Good pick for the role of Ellie. Yeah, I could definitely see where Rarity would fit.

Anyway, good job on the introduction in the dialogue as well as the future chapter set-up.

REALLY looking forward to more of this, no matter what options get picked.

Hehehehehehehehehehehhahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Rarity's mane is red here??

11617316
Doylian reason is to keep it a surprise and not influence the vote.
Wattsonian reason should be revealed later.

Login or register to comment