• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 808 Views, 66 Comments

Twilight Stickmin - raven618



Twilight finds herself in need of money. I'm sure nothing could go wrong. (CYOA)

  • ...
4
 66
 808

Back to the Begining

Banana Bomb (40%)

The Toppats began flanking her, gesturing that she give the file over to them; when a banana, of all fruits, was tossed into the hanger. The ponies were given just enough time to question what was going on when the banana exploded, bringing the entire airship with it.

Fail
Dun dun dun dun
OOoohhhhh BANANA!
Dun dun dun dun

Flashbang (30%)

“Fire in the hole!” and a metal canister were the last things Twilight heard and saw. Then there was only white and a high ringing that disoriented her. By the time it had cleared, she had run herself out of the hanger and was falling to the earth.

Fail
Wow, that was bright.

Force Gun (30%)

“Psst, Hey. There’s a button on your earpiece. You should press it.” Charles whispered over the private com line. Twilight did feel a button on the device and, running out of options, clicked it.

The earpiece ejected itself from her ear, before expanding into a pump-like weapon. She gave it a pump, which shot a wave of force at the two pegasi, pushing them out of the airship.

Twilight didn’t have time to bask in the glory, as just moments after more Toppats came through the door into the hanger.

“What’s going-“ Their leader, a sky-blue mare with her multicolored mane hidden beneath a plain black top hat, started to say as she and her goons watched Twilight jump out of the airship and use the force gun to launch herself into the helicopter.

“Hmm… This could be a problem.”

Rank: Government Supported Private Investigator

It was less than a week later when Twilight saw the news. ‘THE INFAMOUS TOPPAT CLAN HAS BEEN APPREHENDED!’ ‘HUNDREDS OF ARRESTS MADE! MANY STILL AT LARGE!’ ‘AUTHORITIES TIPPED OFF BY ANONYMOUS SOURCE!’ All this was framed around the mug shots of two Toppat clan members; an orange mare with an apple cutie mark, and the blue mare with a weather cutie mark that Twilight saw just as she was escaping. She guessed they must have been important to be getting the spotlight treatment like this.

As for the papers not mentioning her role in the arrests, well she didn’t mind it. Less chance of anypony seeking revenge on her or something.

<~~ Fleeing the Complex ~~>

First it was very dark, then it was suddenly too bright. “Ah. Hello, Twilight.” A pale grey Unicorn with greased back hair and wearing a cloak walked out of the shadows. “Welcome… to The Wall.”

“Some of the most cunning and notorious criminals, of all races, are kept here,” He walked over to a wall she couldn’t see, as if admiring his work, “and now we have the infamous Twilight Sparkle. You’re going to be here for a long time.” The smile on this stallion’s face was creeping her out.

“Thunderlane, take her.” Before she had a chance to react, a muscular dark Pegasus came up behind her, put the sack back over her head, and began moving her to another part of the complex.

Shrugging off the feeling of déjà vu simply as her remembering how Spitfire had kidnapped her, Twilight chose not to struggle as her forehooves were shackled and a magic dampening circlet was placed on her skull. The stallion named Thunderlane then took her to a mostly empty room, save for another mare who must have also been a prisoner.

“You wait here until a fresh cell is found.” He said, gruffly, before leaving.

Boost Up
Charge Tackle
Wait for Transfer
Play Dead

Author's Note:

And here we go again. Follow this link to vote for your choice.