• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 808 Views, 66 Comments

Twilight Stickmin - raven618



Twilight finds herself in need of money. I'm sure nothing could go wrong. (CYOA)

  • ...
4
 66
 808

A Series of Bad Decisions

Jump (33.33%)

Twilight stabilized the diamond on her back. She pushed off and made it off the landing, before the weight of the diamond violently forced her to the ground.

FAIL
Would a pair of wings have helped here? My gut tells me no.

Snap Neck (33.33%)

She kneeled down, ready to take this guard out quietly with hopefully little pain. But then her stolen prize slipped off her back and pushed her down the stairs. She tumbled head over hooves down the stone steps.

FAIL
How ya feeling Twilight? “Pinkie Keen.”

Diamond (22.22%)

She kneeled down, carefully sliding the diamond off her back as she moved to distract the guard. Except that the diamond slipped off her landing. Twilight barely managed to grab it in her magic before it hit the ground. Looking over the edge, she saw that the diamond had accidentally hit the guard on the head, knocking them unconscious.

Twilight very quickly got out of there.

Rank: Unseen Burglar

Infiltrating the Airship

Twilight’s head hurt. Either somepony knocked her unconscious or she drank too much chardonnay last night. A violent shake roused her from her slumber. To her shock she found that she was not in fact in Golden Harvest’s barn, nor was she at the club she had gone to celebrate her successful ‘excursion’ to the museum. Instead she appeared to be in the hold of a large whirligig ship.

“Well, well, look who finally decided to wake up?” Twilight stared at the pony who had spoken to her. She was a hot, yellow Pegasus in military uniform. Flanking her was an uncomfortably familiar looking grey mare with a scowl on her face. “My name is Captain Spitfire, and you are Twilight Sparkle, I presume. You’ve been quite elusive, but your skills make you worth the catch. You’ll be perfect for the job. We’ve been having some issues with a group of thieves called The Toppat Clan. We know they’re guilty, we just can’t pin them to any crimes. You’ll be going into their airship to bring them down.” Capt. Spitfire pulled out a few plain looking folders. “Now I don’t need to remind you that we’ve got you on several charges; attemped robbery, breaking yourself out of prison, and stealing the Equesstorial Diamond.” Twilight’s eyes widened. She figured Minuet’s case would fall apart sooner or later, but the diamond? That was only two days ago.

Spitfire led Twilight to the side of the whirligig, opening the door she could see a truly massive airship. Covered in red metal, the craft was held aloft by four sets of propellers. “If you do this job right, we’ll drop all charges against you.” She pointed towards the cockpit of the whirligig, a young orange Pegasus filly with purple hair wearing a headset sat in the pilot’s seat. “Scootaloo here will be bringing you close to the airship. The rest is up to you. Find a way to bring them down, and you’ll be a free mare.”

“Hey, how do you want me to bring you in?”

Cannon Ball (Fore)

Earpiece (Dorsal)

Sticky Frog (Aft)

Grapple Gun (Ventral)

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait. As always follow this link to vote for your decision. We're getting into the real meat of the stickmin story now.