• Published 2nd Jan 2022
  • 6,137 Views, 10 Comments

A Cure For Cold Feet - Jest



Twilight is about to get married, but there is just one tiny problem. Her paranoia and anxiety are getting the better of her. Thankfully she has a very special friend who can help her.

  • ...
36
 10
 6,137
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

You need to tag this as Anthro, not just include it in the kinks section.

11104371
Forgot about that, fixed now thanks.

Where did you get the cover art?

11104445
Just mashed 2 images together. One is nsfw so cant be linked, but the other is over here.

This was pretty hot. I'm normally not one for cheating, but I really want to read more of this version of Rainbow and Rarity sneaking around Spike.

A part of me almost thinks that about half of this is in Rainbow's head, it's so far out there. But that has its own appeal, so I can work with either approach!

Mcbean #7 · Jan 5th, 2022 · · 6 ·

Id love to see the story of dash knocking up rares behind spikes back now. 10/10 top fic

Fuck, I don't know why I get off on Dom Futa cheating, but God damn do I ever.

11211609
Same. :rainbowwild:

This is some good shit. Love that it ends with Twilight getting impregnated on her wedding day. And that last bit with Rarity is great as well. :raritywink:

Huh, I almost want a sequel with Flash finding out. And, for him to compete with Rainbow Dash to see who get satisfy Twilight better.

Login or register to comment