• Published 17th Nov 2021
  • 11,740 Views, 60 Comments

Daddy Dearest - Some Leech



Coming home from work and finding his beloved daughter waiting for him, Bow's life takes an unexpected and wildly scandalous turn...

  • ...
34
 60
 11,740
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Wonderfull, truly magnificant. Again a masterwork.

Another great kinky story, though I kinda expect some reaction from others too.

The good housewife must always dress in style. :rainbowkiss:
Ooooh~ I have a whole line of 'uniform' you can try on, darling~ :raritystarry:
Err... Twilight, can I try that spell too? If you don't mind, that is. :fluttershysad:
Twi, Cadance is here again for the xth time this month. :moustache:

Absolutely amazing, the perfect blend of kinky and romantic.

Amazing work on this! A very hot and romantic story and read. Glad I was able to take the time to read this.

I'm probably in the minority about this, but I have to admit, how you did Rainbow's personality in this was quite pleasant imo. It really felt like you managed to find that perfect middle ground, where she does have that air-headed quality present in a predominant manner, but still enough of her usual self comes out in the interactions and dialog to that she is Rainbow Dash.

This was a really fun story, though I kinda wish that Windy didn’t ask for the spell in the end. Really like the dominant dynamic she brought to the last chapter. Though that is just me
Great work overall

11066556
Nah, I meant prized

It's an antiquated term, but it works well

he strolled to his chamber and stifled a yawn.

You know, the bit in the fifth chapter where it says Rainbow Dash refused the spell to fix this and said she preferred it this way was probably meant to sweep away the fridge horror of how easily this could be reinterpreted as "man takes advantage of his daughter after work accident leaves her significantly cognitively impaired", but it really doesn't. There's one major problem with this: Rainbow Dash is asking if she likes having her mind changed, while still affected by said change. She is incapable of actually consenting to agreeing to remain like this, just the same as if she were drunk or high. Her dad is guilty of rape just as if he'd had sex with a drunk woman while he was sober; he acknowledged and questioned that she was acting significantly differently from usual, and instead of refusing her advances or at least trying to figure out what was going on first, he just takes Dash on a one-way trip to Pound Town.

Sorry for the rant, it's just . . . bimbofication stuff always leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. Sometimes it's just the issue I have with anything mind affecting, but usually, like here, it's because either the author tries to justify it and fails, or they don't justify it and instead the non-bimbo characters know what's going on and take advantage or don't know what's going on and are unwittingly doing something horrible.

It is, as always with (you/Some Leech, delete whichever is inappropriate), well written, I just have a huge issue with anything involving mind control or mental changes and I'm at the intersection of sleep deprivation and the end of the duration of my Adderall where I can get hyperfocused on random shit with ease.

11136790
No worries, I totally get you

As I've mentioned before, I'm not always into the stuff I write - that said, when it comes to more dubious commissions, I'll try to accentuate some of the more questionable elements with some justification.

Also I try to tag my stuff as clearly as I can, if only to save folks from digging into a story they likely wouldn't enjoy ^^

11136936
Yeah, I know you aren't always into it - and I definitely appreciate the tags!

Someday, many years from now (A Handmaid's Tale?) the events of this story may become politically correct. But for now, this is a male fantasy where a man's daughter and wife both get magically transformed into servants devoted only to pleasing their father / husband in every way. The husband gets a raise to replace the wife's salary, and everyone becomes very happy.
I'm a male Boomer. I grew up in the 1950s and 1960s TV days of "Donna Reed" and "I Dream of Jeannie", but then witnessed the rise of feminism and gender equality in the 1990s. Lauren Faust, whose vision for MLP:FiM was a nation whose population seemed to be mostly female, with females in many occupations of authority and professional expertise, and males mostly being relegated to being military guards, may have gone to the opposite extreme, but the times have definitely shifted, and I support diversity across genders and sexual preferences.
As long as we recognize that this story is a male fantasy, and not a model that our society should follow, then all right. Just don't get serious about advocating this behavior.

Clearly, a very nice tale. Once again, you have proven some superiority with your yarn spinning. And tbh, it is writers such as you and a few others who have caused me not to write anything; yet I might add. I'll get there, even if I am nearly seventy, so knowing that I may not have years to make it, but I promised that I will eventually. I just feel rather intimidated and awe-struck by such tales as this was. Darn good job, Leech! :moustache:

11670610
Writing, like any skill, takes time and dedication to perfect

I don't, nor will I ever claim to be a "good" author. There's always room for improve, a finer point the blade can be honed to, and anyone who accepts that they're good enough will stagnate.

TLDR
If a weenie like me, someone with no formal training whatsoever, can be even remotely considered a proficient author, anyone can be one

Login or register to comment