• Published 3rd Oct 2021
  • 3,704 Views, 110 Comments

The Quiet Kid - aegishailstorm



A highschooler gets summoned to Equestria and is given the ability to summon any weapon that he wishes.

  • ...
68
 110
 3,704

Epilogue

William awoke, and sat up to take in his surroundings. He found himself laying in a hospital bed.

"Hey, where the hell did you bring me!?"He turned his head to find the 2 Princesses, followed by the main six enter into the room.
"Greetings William, My name is-"

"Oh, I already know your name's, Celestia and Luna."

"Well, we came here from Canterlot to offer up our thanks, It's not everyday a being from foreign lands offers to save our nation for us, albeit your ways were a bit..."

"Extreme?, Don't worry about it, I was just settling an old feud, my way. Now, Twilight said earlier that you might have a way to send me back home. Do you?"

"Yes, We do, follow us. If you can walk that is."

"Yes I can." With a groan William pushed himself out of bed, and followed them outside where he was greeted by a swarm of thankful ponies.

"I don't much like crowds, But I'm willing to go along with it for now. If only they knew I did it all of my own malicious sense of humor. "He grumbled out the last part.

"What was that?" Celestia turned back to look at him.

"Nothing, continue. "They kept walking until they were at the edge of town. Celestia lit her horn, and a blue portal appeared.

"One more thing, can I get a group photo with you all before I leave?"

"I don't see why not."

There isn't much that could make William genuinely smile. This however, was one of those times.

"Thank you all for everything, By any chance, could I come back someday?"

"Perhaps."

"Well, until next time then." He let out a malicious laugh, and stepped the through the portal.


4 years later...


William was just waking up for another day of collage, when a blue portal opened up in his room.


"It's about damn time!"

He grabbed his backpack of its hook, Changed back into his combat fatigues, manifested up an M4, chambered a round. And hopped through the portal.

"Dear Collage, I'll be studying abroad until further notice!" Another, ever more insidious laugh escaped his mouth as he stepped into the vortex.

Author's Note:

Never anger the Quiet kid, because you never know what they might have on their minds.
Here I go again

Comments ( 23 )

Needs sequel

I don't know what I want more of for this story, a sequel, or a proofreader.

11042340
As long as the author enjoys making I guess?
There is a lot worse on the site.

make him summon a shilka anti aircraft tank in the next chapter

11042561
I think you mean in the sequel, As for when that happens...
well, It will happen.

Hmm... lots of dislikes, but I'll give it an honest shot. Fair warning, my critique will be blunt, occasionally harsh. I will try to be constructive though.

11050439
It's a country it's really peace full Look it up.

I somehow managed to finish reading this trainwreck. I give it a solid 2.4 out of a possible 10.
I like the weaponry... and that's about it.

I haven't even read this and I'm already having a visceral reaction

Comment posted by aegishailstorm deleted Aug 17th, 2023

11137325
Wow, just...Wow.:twilightoops: I love it!:heart:
That, and I think I found my equal in different ways in one.:twilightsmile:

this was a fun read! i could tell you had fun writing it! keep on writing!

Comment posted by DarkStorm365 deleted Apr 3rd, 2022

Ah, fun!
I liked the bit with Derps' autograph! Yay Derpy!

The Description of the story makes him sound like a Schoo shooter 😂

11667767
Most folks have too much pride to take any sort of criticism. And these days people take everything as personal attacks on them as opposed to the constructive manner in which it was meant. It is what it is.

11667792
All fixed and updated. Grammar, corrected.

11668234
Oh sweet! I'll continue reading it them! Thank you sir.

11669165
Updated my comment. Thank you sir.

This is literately me. Introverted, quiet, a tad bit impatient, and has an obsession with firearms that others would consider downright creepy and happens to have a closet obsession with My Little Pony (somewhat, no one outside my family knows).

This is pretty much me.

11880449
Oh sorry, I forgot to do it in English.

Login or register to comment