• Published 3rd Oct 2021
  • 3,698 Views, 110 Comments

The Quiet Kid - aegishailstorm



A highschooler gets summoned to Equestria and is given the ability to summon any weapon that he wishes.

  • ...
68
 110
 3,698

Introduction

William is anything but an average, northern Californian highschooler. He was quiet, and antisocial for his age, with the exception of a few close friends. No one out side of his close group of friends knew much about him, no matter how much others tried to make friends with him, he avoided them, going so far as to sit alone in the cafeteria.

His reason for doing so was simple, he loved and enjoyed thing others may call "Disturbing" .First of all he loved firearms, With a passion. Even though he lived in California, and was only 16 he still liked them. He and his dad would go to the shooting range near their house at least once a month and he had used money from doing some jobs around the neighborhood to buy himself a full set of combat fatigues, complete with vest, helmet, and some PVS-7 night vision googles he had gotten at a discount. His father was perfectly ok with all of this, he supported William, and even shared a few of his opinions. The second thing was that he liked to create stories and recite them, out loud. Another reason for most kids thinking he was weird, mostly it was just tv show and video game crossovers, but occasionally he would try creating his own universes, and this process would often go on for hours, if not days on end.

The final thing was the thing that he tried to keep secret most, he was a brony, well.. a closet brony. He had found out about it after discovering a copy of Fallout Equestria at his local public library, he tried watch the actual show once or twice, but had always gotten completely weirded out after the first 5 seconds or so, however, he discovered something else, FIMfiction. An entire website dedicated to MLP Fanfiction and as such fell in love with it. He made sure to keep this all a secret of course, even going so far as to scowl at the handful of other bronies and pegasisters at his school when he passed by them, or found himself sitting by them in class. Of which there were but a few. He found most of them annoying, and even the ones that didn't have the whole "Join the herd" mentality he was irritated by, or rather seemingly irritated by. You see, William was quite good at the art of lying. Heck so good, that he thought that if the CIA ever found out, they would probably try to recruit him, and likely give a hefty paycheck for his services. His life was strange, but still somewhat normal.

however, all of that was about to change...