• Published 20th Apr 2021
  • 1,819 Views, 10 Comments

I see you - zodia



Twilight went blind and Anon is by her side.

  • ...
4
 10
 1,819

Cause Of Blindness:Flash Back

One Day Twilight got a message from AppleJack and it looks like she needs her help, so she rushed to the Appleacres to see what is the fuss all about, when she got there she saw AppleJack and Anon taking care of AppleBloom. AppleBloom looks terrible she has a lot of rashes everywhere and her nostrils are swollen.

Twilight gasp when she saw AppleBlooms condition " Oh my god... what happened to her?" said Twilight, when she took a closer look she immediately knew what kind of sickness AppleBloom is going through.

Anon noticed that Twilight is thinking something since it seems like she immediately knew what happening to AppleBloom "Twily... do you what's happening?" asked Anon.

Twilight nodded " Yes looks like she got infected by a dangerous mushroom that emits a lot of dust clouds every summer" said Twilight.

When AppleJack heard it she approached Twilight "Is there a cure for it?" said AppleJack, worryingly, Twilight nodded yes but she looks worried about the cure as well.

Anon realizes this and sighs "Im going to guess that the cure is not easy to get" said Anon.

Twilight looked at Anon with worried face "Yes, since there is one flower that can cure her but getting this cure is a dangerous Task" said Twilight.

Anon raises his hand "I'll get it" said Anon, but Twilight looks like she already made her mind.

Twilight touches Anon's cheek "Sorry Anon but I can get it myself plus it's on an enchanted forest and im the only one here in Equestria that can navigate it" said Twilight.

Anon holds Twilight hooves "But Twily!... I know I haven't been there but based on what I read about the enchanted forest it's really dangerous" said Anon.

Twilight felt happy about Anon's concern "I'll be fine Anon! have a little wait will ya" said Twilight, then she kissed Anon on the forehead. And after AppleJack and Anon said their goodbye to Twilight she flew away as fast as she can so that she can get the cure in time.

Anon sigh "I just hope she can make it back safely" said Anon, then AppleJack pat her in the back.

AppleJack smiled "Don't worry she'll be fine" said AppleJack, when Anon looked at her AppleJack was obviously worried too.

While Anon is looking in the direction where Twilight went, he heard AppleBlooms coughs so he immediately went on to check on her.

Anon lifted her head "Wa... water..." said AppleBloom in a raspy voice.

Anon immediately shouted "Somepony get some water for AppleBloom, don't worry AppleBloom im here... im here just relax" said Anon.

AppleJack heard Anon's shout so she immediately went to AppleBloom room with a jug and glass of water "Im here now!" said AppleJack then she went to AppleBloom to make her drink some water.

Anon sighs out of fear since AppleBloom is getting worse "Do you think I should follow Twilight?" asked Anon.

AppleJack took off her hat "Well better not... you might get yourself in danger Twilight is a very capable unicorn she'll be fine, I hope" said AppleJack.

Then a couple more hours later Twilight is finally back from the enchanted forest with the flower that can cure AppleBloom, Anon and AppleJack hugged her.

Anon kissed Twilight on the forehead "Thank goodness your back im starting to get worried" said Anon, then they went to AppleBlooms Room with the flower.

AppleJack scratched her head "So what are we supposed to do with it?" said AppleJack.

Twilight sigh "Well can she chew since she needs to eat all of this flower's petals" said Twilight.

"I don't think she Twilight" said AppleJack.

"Well she can drink then maybe we could squeeze its juices" said Anon, Twilight thought about what Anon said.

"It could work" said Twilight, then she took a spoon on the table and squeezes the petals with her magic onto the spoon and made AppleBloom drunk it. All they need to do now is to wait for the medicine to work and a Tomorrow morning When Anon and Twilight Visited AppleBloom she was perfectly healthy again.

When AppleBloom saw Twilight she rushed to her and hugged her "Ouu thank you princess Twilight" said AppleBloom, Twilight hugged back.

"Im just glad that your okay now" said Twilight, AppleJack invited Anon and Twilight for lunch, and while their having lunch Twilight started to get dizzy but she didn't bother it since she thinked that it might just the heat since this years summer is really hot.

And while Anon and Twiight are walking home, that's where Twilight's dizziness gets worse and she blacked out, When Twilight fell down Anon was able to catch her immediatly and he ran as fast as he can towards their house, and When Anon was doing some house chores she heard Twilight screame.

"Hey... hey Twily wants wrong?" said Anon.

"I... i... cant see anything is it really dark here?" said Twilight, with a nervous tone of voice.

Anon got confused since the sun is still fully set and the house is fully lit up "Twilight the house is fully lit up" said Anon, Twiight sat down for a while and thinking a cause about why she cant see a thing.

Twilight touched Anons hand that is on her neck "Anon can you get the book from one of bookshelf upstairs, the books is about the enchanted forest... can you take a look and see if there's anything that might have caused my blindness" said Twilight with nervous and worried voice.

Anon rushed upstairs and tried to find the book that is about the enchanted forest and when he got the book he searched every page of the book and when reached the pages that are about exotic plants it got his interest cause it sounds promising so he read everysingle plant that our covering almost half of the book he finally found the cause of Twilights Blindness and he got shocked when read that the plant that causes Twilights blindness was incurable.

Comments ( 7 )

Nice story, though it feels like the second chapter should've been the first chapter and the first chapter should've been the ending. Unless the whole thing is a flashback, which I don't mind.

10779412
The first one is just a summary and the part 1 is the start of the actual story

10779487
Actually, the first chapter feels more like it could work as a oneshot. Though it might raise some questions like "why is Twilight blind in the first place?" and such.

I personally think that the story would work better without the first chapter, or rather the first chapter is the last chapter of the story. Though it's your story, you do you.

Well, at least we got an explanation.

I like it. Any thoughts on doing a sequel. I would love to see more stories of anon and blind Twilights romance.

10845813
I'll see what I can do thank you so much for reading I really appreciate your time reading my story despite my grammar and error issues

Login or register to comment