• Published 24th Jan 2021
  • 1,859 Views, 129 Comments

The Wish - PsychoFox44



The commonwealth is a ruthless deadly place, that will kill you without hesitation. So I thought to myself why don’t I bring two very different, and yet similar, people into A world that will mentally, physically and emotionally damage you

  • ...
15
 129
 1,859
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 23 )

11577551
Your dedication has been rewarded, because of you I felt I should release this chapter. I cannot promise I will finish it, but if I work on any story, it will be this one. read the author note to figure out more.

I was wait for this story for years and it is finally back I hope you can figure something out to make more stories aswell and finish up the others like warlord ether way I can wait for the next chapter

I didn’t even have time to react as I could hear the wood cracking underneath me.

FAIL

You expected it was a big and durable building, but it was me wooden floor!

Thanks again P-F44 for another amazing chapter. I honestly thought for a while that this story was going to be left sadly unfinished like many other fanfics but I was pleasantly surprised to see it show up again in my updated FAV's list today. Thanks again for taking this story back up and for all the time and effort you have put into writing this tale to us to enjoy. Good luck with your next chapter, and as always have fun writing! Cheers!

The story lives!! HAZZAH!!!!

Good to see this story again

It sucks that you lost all that data and saw it all happen with your own eyes but I’m glad you saw ‘the wish’ and decided to continue it!

It’s such a pain to find new reads to replace dead ones so I’m glad this ain’t dead and again I’m glad you picked it back up even in the face of all that loss from the hacker, hope to see the next chapter my good author! Cause we need more Luna in fallout with human MC, I don’t really care for fallout Equestria doesn’t have the same feel to it as a pony teaming up with a human in the fallout we all know and love and hate at the same time.

11600857
To be honest, I didn’t think many people would notice, but it seems like my come back was bigger than even I could expect. Thank you for waiting all this time.

11600892
Goddamn, that made me even laugh. I never thought about that.

11600922
To be honest, I am also surprised that so many people were waiting so long

11601069
Good to see you too heavy

11601096
Thank you for your comment. yes it was tough and for a while I kind of gave up on writing. I but somehow I managed to make a copy in a different account of the wish. it took me over a year to find it, but when I did, I was in a bit of a dilemma. I had already given up what point was there to continue? so for months, I ignored it. then I just had the feeling of coming back. I wanted to see if anyone still commented on my stories. and that’s when I found one particular one that was over four weeks ago. still commenting still hoping. and for the first time in a while, I felt like I needed to complete something that was mine. so I looked over the chapter One last time made some edits and finally after years, I published it. And I am pleasantly surprised that so many people were just dying to have the story back.

Thanks to you, I feel younger, thank you.

11601136
Keep soldiering on my good author, many of us still be wanting these old stories of yours!

11601136
Glad to have you back!

Can’t wait to see the story continue

Good to see this story back and the author posting new chapters again. I seriously had a lot of hope for this story when I first saw it but I was really bummed out when the story just stopped being updated.

Thank you for coming back to try and finish this story and I can hardly wait to see just what kind of shenanigans and crazy shit Luna and the MC get into.😈

New chapter oh boy

Thank you and welcome back.

welcome back, loved the new chapter and can't wait until the next one comes out.

Me gustó mucho el nuevo episodio espero con ansias el siguiente episodio de esta historia que ha sido de mí agrado 😁👍🇱🇻
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Fimfiction says our stories are similar do you agree?

Login or register to comment