• Published 3rd Nov 2020
  • 9,087 Views, 528 Comments

A Gunslinger’s Redemption - WurkyWilk358 0w0



Life is all about forgiveness and second chances. Forgive yourself and take the chance. Forgive others and give them the chance.

Comments ( 32 )

Rest In Peace Myth, you shall be a Legend to us. For now and forever. We'll see you again one day, save us a spot.

I.... am sorry to say this but I can't see if this is real or just April fools...

Edit: I already know it's real but considering the timing come on, can you really blame me?

I will pray for you all. An how you can get through this difficult time of loss your friend. 🙏

11545463
Much as I wish it was, considering the timing, it's not a joke. He's…really gone.

11545470
Up in heaven, he's so proud of you.

rest in peace mate till we meet again

May he rest in peace, the world just got a bit more darker.

May Death guide you to your afterlife safely, and may Gaia embrace you within the earth. You will be missed dearly Myth, thank you for all that you have done.

See you in space cowboy.

https://m.

Am so sorry for you loss there nothing worse then losing a good friend am sure many people hearts go out to him and his family

Oh no... I am so sorry for your loss. I honestly don't know how to respond in kindly but I can say I know what it's like to lose someone.

Sometimes it would be unexpectedly too soon

its always hard, may he rest in peace

11545470
Then I am really sorry for your loss. I wish you nothing but the best.

May he rest in piece. Goodbye Myth, you will never be forgotten by those dearest to you.

Rest in piece. Fly high

Rest in Peace Myth, you will be missed

I hope you’re all doing well I’m sorry I’m so late

A fitting song to memorialize those who have gone before us. Especially when used in the context in which it is in the game. That only makes it all the more heart-wrenching.

I don't know if any one brought this up. How many people think that Arthur will run into Eagle Flies reincarnated with the Buffalo herds in here.

I’m deeply sorry for your lost, I’m deeply sorry for the late response but I wanna give you my condolences.

11569683
Maybe. If thee author comes back, that could be a thing.

Once again, I'm late to another great legends passing, but I shall never forget. May he find peace in Gods loving arms, for our father of fathers has said it was his time. In spirit of this story, I shall give him a proper send off, We'll miss you TheMyth.
"Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them." - George Eliot

He weren't no myth, he was a legend.

In honor and memory of TheMyth, I shall re-read all stories that they've been apart of. This shall be the first.

I may not have know him long but I have read his stories, for he may be gone but never forgotten in the hearts and minds of those he helped along the way,

And those that hope to live up to him then we all wish you good luck and that he will always help and watch from afar but will always be close.

May fortune, smilie upon you and your friends and family.
07

Comment posted by Ylaaw deleted January 18th

Im a bit Late but Rest in Peace and all respects to you, my friend. I think this song fits his history
https://youtu.be/Yag41F7eCLU?si=39T73xyuumCZuy3z

I think this song fits his history. Rest in Peace 🙏

Login or register to comment