• Published 29th Sep 2020
  • 3,421 Views, 83 Comments

The Rising Demon Era. - Neutral Boy



Too many mistakes were made in Equestria. Now everyone and everypony is paying the price as the distortion of chaos rises and the army of demons spreading. Led by the former two pupils of Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
11
 83
 3,421

Act 1: Mid-Season teaser.

"Okay, how should I start this off to my journal?"

"Not use to writing them, but it's a start I guess. Ahem!"

"Everyone has their own faults in life as time goes on."


In Ponyville, some fires were seen. Two armored ponies were battling another armored one.

"Why didn't you just side with her?! We could've become something more as an unstoppable team!"

"You don't get it, I belong to him since he realized his mistakes while the rest of you hasn't been."

"Like you wouldn't understand after what you two did to our broken team back then!"


"Yet deep down, we make sure to amend our mistakes."


In the Canterlot garden, the brown armor was having a talk with Discord.

"And you think she would succeed should everything goes as planned?"

"Yes, including those turned and spread across the fallen countries."

"Hmmmmm, this can bring utter darkness without chaos. Do you have any plan to undo her board game?"

"Actually, I do and I'm going to need your help Discord."


"Me however, I never made a mistake of meeting you both on a fateful encounter."


At the Canterlot throne room, we see Princess Celestia try to stop her student.

"Twilight Sparkle! I implore to think about what you are doing!"

"Sorry princess, I'm no longer your faithful student, remember?"


"You both helped me find life together, especially to our leader."


In the weather factory, we see the beast armor pony dragging in two ponies to the purple armor pony.

"Is this the hostages I asked you to bring?"

"Yes, the ones named Trixie Lulamoon and Starlight Glimmer."

"Excellent work, bring them to the factory. I'll also drag in Atmosphere with us for our teammate brother."

"No arguments here."


"What's that? I'll have some cream & sugar! Be there in a minute!"

"Anyways, it's been many months since we've been great partners. Although, it feels like years to me."

"Sure we did have our disagreements, but never have I broken our oath pact as true knights."


At night, Twilight Sparkle is by the mirror portal and the blue armor.

"Is this where I can somepony on the other side to help me?"

"Yes, now you need to make a decision. I can't keep the spell holding longer if they spot us."

"Okay. . . . . . . goodbye everypony and my family."


"I'm not an emotional one to cry alone, but I do cry sometimes when I see anyone hurt or died."

"Perhaps one day, one of us has to carry out the oath like our leader did."

""Heh, maybe one day you can lead us to a better peaceful life, my teammates."

"Well I better go off to go enjoy my meal."

"I love you my knight family."

"This is -------------------------------, signing off."

Author's Note:

Only five more chapters left until Act 1 is done and next Act 2.

Also the story is alive and going to work on a new chapter soon.

Comments ( 18 )

What a good chapter can wait to see what you so next

Is it a coincidence that I just got done reading a teaser from your other story?

11004088
Who made tele cover art?

Seriously?! Who are these colorful armoured characters?!

Where did you get the cover art?

11004107
Eh a little bit of coincidence.

11004118
11004209
I only found it on google. I couldn't remember on who made them, but I do remember of copying them to fit them together for a different size and voila, a new cover art for my story.

11004177
YYYeeeessssss, the suspense and impatience is affecting you, let the rage flow through. Muwahahahah! :pinkiecrazy: Anyways, there mystery and names are on block for now. Probably a couple of hints will be shown before Act 1 will be completed.

11004177
Time travelers?

11004419
They seem to have known about the wedding before it happened.

11004483

Maybe they supervised and spied on them the whole time? I mean, if they were a super secret group/society, I would do the same thing if I was a top member.

Plus, they are interested on these events with both Twilight and Sunset, because of their potential. So, they have that secret illuminati vibe.

11004498
But how would they know about the wedding before it happened?

11004592

I don't know! The author themselves is purposely making them a secret.

11005135
True, but the author did say there would be hints.

11005195

Still not good enough to see the clear picture. :applejackunsure:

11005235
You might be right.

Yet another story where a negative outcome to the wedding is painted instead of the positive outcome being accepted and people moving on.

Why can't people just let this episode go... It's practically in the in the beginning of the previous generation.

11079064
To be fair people do the same thing with anon-a-miss.

Login or register to comment