• Published 30th May 2020
  • 2,780 Views, 57 Comments

The Divine Eclipse - The Toaster



Goku Black was defeated, his soul traveled by the same portals that had given the power to defeat him, however he would find himself in one strange world, in this world, he is a god, even if in a new body, and he would stop nothing to achive his goal

  • ...
6
 57
 2,780

The Determined moon

She gritted her teeth as she struggled to keep the shield from cracking with each passing moment. She shivered as she struggled with all her strength to just stand barely on her feet.

The power of the magic beam launched by Eclipse was monumental, she did not expect so much force put into a single attack.

Her eyes widened.

Oh no

That maniac! He could destroy the planet with such an attack!

She roared with fury, trying with all her strength to keep the barrier erected, tears streamed down her face, her arms looked as if they were going to split in the middle of so much pressure.

But she cried not only for that, she cried for having wasted so much time on those mountains of paperwork, for not paying attention to her precious student who was always so proud of her, the one she considered almost her own daughter.

And now, everything went down the drain, all for a new Alicorn with the same sentiments and destructive ideology as Nightmare Moon, and as she could see, with the capacity not only the same, but even greater in carrying out its threats.

With a final growl, she dispersed her shield, which fell apart.

And then she fell on her knees on the floor, holding her arm in pain, opening her good eye, since her other was seriously injured, she just looked the huge silver ray falling on her.

Slowly, she closed her eyes, and she wept while squeezing her injured arm tighter.

Luna, Twillight, Everyone.... I am sorry.

She gave up and remained there. Waiting for her inevitable end, having done everything in her power to save her loved ones, being defeated, being all in vain.

...

Slowly, her eye opened, not understanding why she was still alive even after all her defenses had fallen.

She then saw, a figure in front of her, with her giant wings spread, creating a dark blue shield in front of her, blocking the attack.

And with a roar, she completely dispersed Eclipse's attack.

He had his eyes wide open looking at the new figure, and slowly returned to his monotonous look with a small smile.

"So.... You finally decided to reveal yourself, Princess of the moon."

All the smoke dispersed to reveal, Luna, in her lunar armor and sword, she stood with her face of hatred in front of her sister, wings spread in a defensive notion.

Even exhausted and completely hurt, Celestia with great difficulty slowly got up with a smile for her sister, even though she was in great pain, blood dripping from her body and armor completely in ruins, she was happy to see her little sister.

"S-sister, y-you c-came...."

Luna looked back with a small smile, but she would immediately switch to a concerned look, and she would turn around and help Celestia to stand.

"Yes, Tia.... When i saw your beam.... I feared the worst.... I came as quick as i could."

She slowly helped her injured sister to sit up, who placed a hand on her abdomen and groan in pain, while Luna turned her attention to Eclipse.

"C-Careful L-Lu..... H-he i-is t-the most powerful foe i have seen in a-ages...."

She just nodded her head as she stared at the figure, who had his arms crossed and looking at them. Bored.

"Don't worry, i will take care of this."

She then took off and flew, stopping in front of the bored Eclipse, still keeping her expression of hatred.

"Honestly princess, I expected a lot more from you."

She looked confused and surprised at him, not expecting that comment.

"When I heard your story, I felt hope, hope that finally someone shared my ideal, a god who understood the hatred for mortals as much as I did, then I discover that you were corrupted by these 'elements of harmony'...."

She was surprised, noticing Eclipse's sad expression, it was genuine, he really believed in what he was saying.

"Eclipse.... I was not corrupted, I was enlightened, enlightened with a second chance, a chance to do good with my mistakes."

Eclipse continued to look at her while she spoke, with a neutral expression and arms crossed, curious to see how far she would go with futile attempts to 'manipulate' him.

"My sister showed me that I, am like any mortal, I have feelings, I have sympathy, anger, sadness, happiness like them."

She said while placing a hand in the middle of her chest where her heart would be.

"You don't understand?? We are just like them! We can die like them! We can live like them! And we can love like them!"

She extended a hand to him with a sympathetic smile.

"I know what it's like to be alone, with no one to support you, to be rejected, to be despised, but I moved on, and I became a good person, you can also Eclipse, you just need to try."

He looked at her hand, and the worst part of him, a small part, he really wanted to take her hand out of sheer curiosity, but he threw these feelings aside promptly, he felt a huge humiliation and he berrated himself just for thinking about it.

Shaking his head, he laughed.

Luna's friendly smile slowly faded as she slowly pulled her hand away.

After a few moments, Eclipse slowly stopped laughing, and faced her, his smile immediately changing to an expression of hatred, which surprised Luna.

"You know nothing about me you you traitorous scum, honestly, I really considered giving you a second chance, a chance for redemption for your sins committed...."

His gaze slowly faded, returning to one of extreme sadness, as he slowly looked down.

"I would love to help a fellow god, but you are already too corrupted to be saved, your sister has completely manipulated your heart, seeing you stand at the same height as these foolish mortals already proves it."

He let out a long sigh as he stepped out of his pose, forming an orb in his hand, causing Luna to enter a defensive pose.

"Out of respect for your attempt to purify the world, I will make your death quick and painless, it is the least I can do for you."

Then, she would notice his eyes shining and pattern, color, her eyes widen when she recognized one of them.

'Impossible! Nightmare Moon??'

She then gritted her teeth while the silver orb in his hand was blinding more intensely.

"Eclipse! Can't you see, you are being used??!"

He was taken back by the statement, but he just as quickly pulled himself together and sighted.

"Your desperate attempts are wasted."

She gritted her teeth even more while shaking with anger.

"NIGHTMARE MOON IS A DECIEVER! SHE IS USING YOU TO HER OWN GAIN!"

He almost lost his composure with her sudden fury and by the roar, but he again quickly recovered.

"You take me for a fool?"

Her eyebrow rose as he continued.

"Of course she is using me, why do you think she created me?"

The way in which he casually revealed such a thing shock her completely, many possible scenarios of who he was had already crossed her mind, but being the creation of an evil entity was not one of them.

"They imprisoned me in this body so that I could take their revenge, I know they didn’t revive me for altruistic reasons, but they underestimate me, they don’t know me, when I fully adapt to this body, they will not be able to even breathe close to me!"

He said while indicating his own body, and with this revelation, Luna could only feel sorry for the other Alicorn, forced against his will to do their actions, and have his mind manipulated with genocidal ideals to please them? She empathized with Stallion, having gone through the same problem as him a long time ago.

"For i am justice given form! I am the supreme god! Eclipse!"

She looked at him determinedly, as she tightened her grip on her sword.

"Eclipse, i promise, i will free you!"

He answered her with a bored look as he formed the orb in his hand, forming on a silver blade and immediately doing a combat pose to answer hers.

"Save your empathy for someone who needs it, now, defend yourself!"

He said with a roar, giving a powerful blow with his blade that circled his entire hand.

Luna surprised by the sudden attack quickly defended herself, and clashed with the other god, both facing each other and gritting their teeth.

Author's Note:

Sorry for so long without posting! Lack of creativity and willpower do this to anyone, thanks for reading!

Comments ( 10 )

And round two begins

Cleaning the plague world that mortals are.

Don't you mean "Cleaning the plague that mortals are?"

I don't care who you are for it's an honor to be killed by the fist of a god.

I wonder what bull luna will pull to win this one

Need more please please make more please

would love to see more

As all shitty fics do...

Crash and burn

11722423
Aren't you a rain of sunshine? Thanks for the read friend, and if you have any constructive criticism to give me. I am more than happy to hear it!

I like this story don’t let the haters get to you this is a writing masterpiece

Login or register to comment