• Published 30th May 2020
  • 2,780 Views, 57 Comments

The Divine Eclipse - The Toaster



Goku Black was defeated, his soul traveled by the same portals that had given the power to defeat him, however he would find himself in one strange world, in this world, he is a god, even if in a new body, and he would stop nothing to achive his goal

  • ...
6
 57
 2,780

The Wrath of the Sun

Again, he was walking through that strange village, this time, the residents were much less apprehensive about his presence, it was as if he didn't exist, no look of anger, fear or disgust. Just quick glances, and each one returned to what they were doing just as fast as they had seen him.

An interesting and unexpected change of pace. But welcomed nevertheless.

"MISTER!!" Before a shout came out of nowhere.

'That didn't last long'

He can't even feel the presence that practically flew in his face, she hit him in the belly and fell ass first on the floor.

Slowly he looked down with his annoyed look, only to see that child he had helped a few days ago... She had her hands over her mouth in shock, immediately making a nervous face and looking around, probably to find a place to hide.

"I-i am s-s-so sorry! I-i didn't mean to hurt you!"

His face returned to a normal expression as he raised an eyebrow, it was idiotic for her to think she could come even close to hurting him, yet adorable.

"You didn't"

She gave a nervous laugh, and then immediately surprised, looking into his eyes directly, making him curious again, she then jumped up and approached him

"Your.... your..."

She hesitated a lot, and he kept his expression neutral, smiling creepyly as he looked at her

"My?"

She looked at his teeth and seems to be immediately more nervous, looking to the side and poking her index fingers together with each other.

"N-nothing...."

He narrowed his eyes, and slowly bent down to match her eyes, she slowly looked at him in worry.

Scootaloo can only now realize how big he really was, he could be actually one of the biggest Stallions she had ever seen, Heck, he was bigger that Big Mac! Even if by a small margin.

She just stammered seeing him and backed away a little, while he slowly moved forward, filling the gap while maintaining his posture of authority.

"I am a god little one, i know when someone is lying or not."

But before they could continue or the filly could give any response, an angry scream could be heard from behind along with many running sounds.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"

He felt someone flying behind him, and immediately he turned back with a speed that Scottalo could not even see him moving, it almost looked like he became a blur.

He stopped a punch aimed at his face, the impact caused a small Shockwave as the attacker came at a very high speed, he could see that the attacker was blue with rainbow hair and tail, she was female, and clearly she was shocked by his quick reaction.

"You truly thought I couldn't feel you, Arrogant don't you think?"

With those words, his hand started to shine, and Rainbow at the last minute jumped to the side, when a huge beam of energy was fired by his hand and almost hit her.

She rolled on the floor and stopped kneeling staring at him with hate, he returned the look with a neutral bored expression, immediately changing to a small smile, she snarled, using her wings she gave a boost and flew towards him preparing to throw another punch.

He just smirked, and a few centimeters before the punch hit him, he again at a speed impossible to see with the naked eye intercepted her in midair with a powerful punch in her stomach, making her spit blood and with an expression in total shock at the surprise attack.

She fell to the ground as hard as stone, passing out.

He looked at her and growled.

"Mortals." He said with a mocking huff. "If you thought that with your pathetic strength you had any pityful chance against me, you are very mistaken."

He tell to the now unconscious mare, making all the people around him look in horror, Scootaloo ran past him and knelt beside the colored-haired Mare, she shook her almost in desperation.

"Rainbow?? Rainbow!!"

He raised an eyebrow at that reaction.

'So that was the infamous Rainbow Dash that the little one so boasted about when we met?'

He felt disappointment deep inside, but what could he expect from mortals? Every single one is as sensitive as a cup of tea.

He then heard someone gasping, looking in the direction of the fountain he found a group of Mares of all types and colors. The white one was probably the source of that sound, the group ran and checked the fall while some left the group and went to face him.

"You! You did this to Rainbow?"

The Purple one said with a look of fury, then something hit him, he widened his eyes when he felt it, completely unexpected to him.

She had divine Ki, and also, she was like him in some ways, not only bigger than her counterparts, but also not only had a horn, but wings altogether as well.

Unlike every mortal that only had one or the other or had nothing at all, he slowly composed himself.

"You are a god."

She seemed taken back by the statement, but returned her expression and angry stance

"Yes, I am! Princess of Friendship! God and Element of Magic! And I demand to know what you did to my friend!"

Now it was the turn of Eclipse to be taken back, A goddess?? Friend of a mere mortal?? He just snarled at that, while his neutral expression changed to one of hate, completely ignoring the demands of her.

"Friend?? FRIEND?"

Now everyone around them withdrew a little in fear, while slowly Eclipse marched towards her, each step he took made a small crater.

While her friends took a few steps back, the aura of anger emanating within him was terrifying, except Twillight, who stood firm and stared at him intensely.

"I don't know how a god could lower himself so much to the level of having to fraternize with mere mortals... How can you? You have betrayed your very essence! The meaning of being a god!"

She just kept looking at him, both in that exchange of looks, so her response shocked him even more

"Of course I would 'get down' on their level! They are my friends! That's the main essence of friendship! What is your problem??"

"My problem?? MY PROBLEM?? You are just committing a monumental mistake! We are better than them in every way! You are degrading our image!"

She just growled at this.

"We are just like them you idiot! Who do you think you are to say these things?? To decide what's right and wrong?!"

He became silent, slowly watching and analyzing the goddess who challenged him and the things she said, and so he realized something, she was different.

When he saw Nightmare and Daybreaker, they had auras of power, their manes and tails showed that their power was so monumental that they were forced to be manifested in their body's a way that demonstrated that they had divine power, she didn’t demonstrate anything similar, nor wore any armor that symbolized the same.

One of the only things that could say that she was of an important position was presence of both wings and horn and the little crown on her head, but it was probably just ceremonial, she shouldn’t be a goddess, and she lacked a decent amount of divine Ki.

So he snapped, and finally understood, he couldn't even contain his expression of total shock, did she.....? A mortal became a god??

This changed everything, it just proved one of his greatest fears, mortals replacing gods!! This was a nightmare! There was no angel or higher being to ascend this god! How could this be??

.....

No....

It was a Sin

A mortal sin.

A mortal falsely denominating herself as a god,

And Sins must be punished accordingly. Justice must be served, especially in such blasphemous case.

She continued challenging him, and before she could mutter another word, it went into an expression of total shock as she started to shiver.

She looked down at her belly, and she could just see Eclipse's hand with a gray aura impaling her, a hole of blood forming, as she looked at him shaking. In pain or out of fear, or maybe both.

He smiled slightly, her friends in total shock, seeing her best friend being stabbed in front of their eyes.

"I Get it now, you are just a lowly mortal trying to imitate the beauty of a god, so pathetic, so sad." She let out a cry of pain as he slowly turned the blade over her wound.

"So.... INFURIATING!" He screamed, and in a burst of movement he used his free hand and punched Twillight in the face, throwing her away. Immediately teleporting over her, intercepting her in the air.

"YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO A TRUE GOD!"

And then he delivered a powerful kick, throwing her hard on the ground, making her fall and create a huge explosion of dust together with a crater.

Her friends could only look horrified by the scene.

"TWILLIGHT!"

He slowly flew to the crater, where Twillight fell, and as the dust dispersed it revealed her. She was all dirty with the dust of the impact and light scratches, a bloody hole was in her belly as blood dripped from it, she spat some of it when trying to get up and failing on her knees.

"It's so pathetic really, why does you chose to challenge me? Can't you just accept your inferiority and make my job easier? Because of this, your punishment will be more severe, the only thing worse than a mortal, it is a cheap copy of a god." He said while extending the span of his hand and with his horn shining, an orb of energy would surge in his hand as he pointed it at Twillight's face, who even with great pain continued to look at him defiantly.

"I am not afraid of you, monster."

He could only grin at the comment

"Then you will die, braver than most."

Twilight just closed her eyes and gritted her teeth waiting for Eclipse to shoot his energy and kill her right then and there as all of her friends stood there in shock, not knowing what to do.

A ray of light fell in the center of the city, making everyone cover their eyes by the sudden event.

Before Eclipse could even decipher the reason for all that light, a ray of energy flew from the source of the pillar right in his direction. He was unable to react in time and was hit, making him cross one, then two, then three, and many more houses. Creating huge holes as he crossed through.

Twilight, looking at the beam of light, only saw a white figure running towards her before rolling her eyes and passing out, Pinkie, the most energetic of the group, was already jumping of relief.

"It's the Princess! We are saved!"

Celestia ignored the pink pony while placing her hand behind her student's head, she was unconscious and very injured, the source of the wound luckily it did not hurt any vital points, she slowly healed the wound while the other elements surrounded her.

"She will be alright?"

Celestia looked at the yellow Pegasus, and made a warm smile

"She will... However, you have to take her out of here."

The Rainbow mane Pegasus protested as she leaned on her friend's shoulder, a little bruised but refusing to stay on the ground.

"No way! I have to kick this guy's flank for for hurting our friend!"

Celestia made a hand signal for them to stand down.

"No, He is too powerful, I have to do this alone"

She said getting up and slowly walking towards the ruined houses.

"No way we will let you alone with that brute darling!"

She looked back at them with one sad smile.

"I am grateful that you care so much about me and my dear student, but he is no ordinary villain, I need you to evacuate Ponyville, and take care of Twillight."

"But princ-"

Before a round of arguments could begin, a huge explosion appeared in the houses that Eclipse had been launched, completely disintegrating everything around it.

Eclipse appeared flying over them growling in anger, with a huge gray aura dangerously dancing around him, Celestia looked at the Elements with an expression that they never saw from their princess, Anger.

"GO! NOW!"

They all complied, taking Twillight and running away from the two gods, Celestia slowly flew to match Eclipse in height, and they both faced each other, Eclipse growled at Celestia.

"So, you are the much-acclaimed sun goddess that I was hoping to finally meet, the god that corrupted this lands."

Celestia kept her angry expression

"Keep your philosophy to yourself usurper, I didn't come here for small talk"

Eclipse just Smirked with the statement

"Usurper? No, I am a judge! And I have never seen a god as horrible as you! How such insolence!?? I can't believe you have the audacity to give titles reserved for only deities to these simple-minded brutes and salvages? Friendship? Passion? Don't make me laugh!"

Celestia's aura was ignited, as Eclipse had a huge Gray aura dancing around him, she had a huge aura of fire to compete with, she was shaking with anger and gritting her teeth.

"We are not better than mortals just because we are gods! We must be examples of what they have to strive to achieve, we have no right over life and death! And now you think you can come to my land? Make threats for reasons as selfish as these? AND HURT MY TWILLIGHT?"

Her aura seemed to get more intense over time, Eclipse was surprised by the pressure she was putting out for her anger

"YOU SHALL PAY!"

She roared in royal canterlot voice flying at him in an enormous speed, he just smiled at that, and increased his ki further, seeking to compete with the goddess, and flying at her as well.

"BRING IT ON!"

Both roared as they flew towards each other at speeds difficult to see with the naked eye, and both with their fists in front of them to meet in the center.

Author's Note:

I will not lie, I had fun writing this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, Eclipse will face an angry mother! What did you think? Mistakes? Suggestions? criticize me! Thank you and peace!