• Published 24th Aug 2012
  • 24,763 Views, 423 Comments

Saccharine Arcadia - DevilsMessiah



HiE; A cynical and sarcastic human is forced to stand up for Equestria. Third person narrative.

Comments ( 27 )

Glad the new chapter is out! Looking forward to chapter 15! :)

Celestia you perv! :pinkiecrazy:

"Finally this beast is over! Only totalled 36388 words"????? this post was only 8804 words is there some missing????

1932059

Thanks! And yeah, I'm pretty glad this bastard is done too! Onwards! Lucky for me, motivation is always better after finishing something, and my god... words of advice; never write a long chapter like that. Never!

1932453

And yet, I love her so much! My Celestia not being a perv would be wrong. It's in her nature!

1932523

Haha, I meant the whole of '14' from 'How Time Flies' to 'Out With A Bang'.

That whole thing I decided to write as one chapter. I split it up on here for convinience, becasue no one wants to read getting on for 40K in one go! Well, unless you're very brave.

But yes, you are correct, today I only uploaded uploaded ~9K.

1932695

Woony! Heyya, how you doing?

And cheers for reading! You know me lol, slow is my style. But oh well, I wanted to clear things up and write smut. So I did! Intelligence from Twilight, and sex from Moondancer. Not that I think you read the clop part, 'cuz clop isn't your style, haha! No matter!

I wonder if Celestia thought that the scene with the spa twins was better then this one. :trollestia:

1933308

I'll ask her if ya like, haha!

1933422
You do that and report back.

finally... the next chapter! also that was one hell of a chapter.

1936893

Cheers. Figured some things needed clearing up question-wise, although I realise that more questions might also have arrisen as a result...

Also feels VERY nice to have finished something which turned out to be ~40K. Seriously. Never attempt that!

Arc wins
BESTIALITY(not)

1937086
1937117

Woop, you took my 400th comment! Anyhow...

PLEASE tell me this is true, Chavis. And also please tell me that you bleep out all my swearing and sex!? No fragile female deserves such torment!

And hey, bestiality is the best kind, and presumably, the only kind of sex when ponies are involved? Arc does indeed win.

...Lucky bastard...

1937134yeah I go all
"WHAT THE BLANK JUST HAPPENED?"
and of course I dont tell her the sex parts, im not a monster, she's six years old mon
also, my godfather Tony is growing weed in his backyard....want some?
its true man he is

1938769

I don't doubt that for a second, but no thank you. I have all the illicit substances I need!

And hey, I think I had sex-ed for the first time at that age. ...Just not with ponies.

Wow that would have made my first few years of school strange...

1938882its her first year of school i doubt shes already getting sex-ed right now
maybe in 2 yeats but you know what I mean

1940401

I got shown horrendous vidoes of Disney characters doing it. Not pretty.

1941679i just make sure she doesnt get a hold of my dad's phone
i know for a fact he's got some NASTY hentai there
The worm/tentacle rape kind

1941841

The best kind.

And wow. I'd be amazed if family members had that kinda stuff with them...

I can't really talk though, it'd be hypocritical. I'd hate to think wat they'd say if they saw my PC...

1941959that's why I DONT download porn
my pc isnt mine
its a family pc so just imagine if they were to find tons and tons of porn just lying there somewhere
bad news for everyone I tell you

1944574

I personally think that it could be a good way of you and your family bonding a little.

You can all share tastes.

1944604yeha my mom wouldnt think that at all
and my dad would keep teasing me about it for years
I have enough teasing with the help of this girl as it is
sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/538467_431108163628085_444472242_n.jpg

1944771

How can your dad tease you? He has tentacle porn!? Tease him back!

And... who is said girl?

1944998the girl in the pict from the group we have going on at school
her name is Andrea, I care for her.

1945002

'Care'-care? Or just care?

She a brony?

1945014she is not
most people dont even KNOW about bronies over here
I need to show it to the news so we get something in mexico
and I dont understand your definition of 'care', but I guess?

1945021

Haha, I meant, is she just a friend, or something more?

And dude. Mexico seems like the kind of place where they take something and go with it big time! I'm sure it'd be a hit.

1945038 do you need an editor? I would be glad to do it. Even if the updates are fairly spaced.

Starting to wonder what the status of this story, and the author, are. Seeing as how we're just a few days shy of a year since the last time this story was updated. And the author hasn't logged in for 22weeks and 6 days. I hope the author's okay...

Login or register to comment