• Published 10th Feb 2020
  • 3,263 Views, 52 Comments

The Dragonsblood Elixir - Klamnei



Twilight Velvet stumbles across a book while looking for exciting new things to try. Become a dragon? That sounds way too thrilling to not try at least once! Fortunately, her husband is a supportive stallion and they're soon both off to try it!

  • ...
11
 52
 3,263
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Makes sense that you would want another s class to test suspected s class’s. With them being a part of the Royal family, being affected by Ponyville hijinks (or a Ponyville Tuesday) and Celestia being a registered teacher in her own right it doesn’t surprise me that she would pull strings to test them personally

Oh, this is so gonna be a riot! What are you gonna do? Make them move the sun? Ha!

... actually, that sounds like something I would like to see.

Who better to test potential S class magic users, than an S Star? :moustache:

Of course, it might just be that Celestia is there to make sure she can cover All the new variations in their magic capabilities?

Including breeding? :trollestia:

“You know, there is one possible explanation.” Night came and put a hoof around Velvet, her warm, smooth scales a comfort at his side. “Ember used the term ‘clutch’ in her letter. That refers to a group of eggs, not just one. It’s possible we could be having multiples.”

Cadance: Shinny! Your parents are going to takeover us at this rate! We need to step up our game, too!
Shinning: (thinking) I need to re-stock my revitalization potion supply... no, double at this rate.

Velvet tittered. “Because we’re going to need it. C’mon, cast it and get under me. We’re going for a ride.”

Comment posted by Una deleted Sep 21st, 2021

10692265

This story was a collaboration with another author, who unfortunately decided to discontinue the project. I will continue this story by myself, but it will be a very long time until I can get to it, as I am currently trying to finish three of my other stories.

Login or register to comment