• Published 28th Oct 2019
  • 5,347 Views, 66 Comments

The Flutterbat - Crimson Prose



Fluttershy (EG) gets turned into a futa vampire and attends Twilight's slumber party. Impregnation, blood-drinking, and some incest ensue.

Comments ( 26 )

That was an awesome story I love it I can’t wait for a Sicko

nice work on the new chapters looking forward to the next one:twilightsmile:

9917403
He's mainly there because it wouldn't make sense for him not to be in the house.

I would like to see number two to this story That what I Met to say

9918006
Thanks, though I'm not sure where I would go with this particular story without repeating myself too much, at least if I remain within fimfiction rules. But it's a commission, and I don't think the commissioner intends to commission a sequel for it.

The chapter titles are all Batman movie title spoofs with one being Zorro.
EDIT: No wait, the 'Zorro' is actually 'Mask of the Phantasm'.

is there a part 2 ?

9962526
I'm glad someone caught it.

10131244
Unlikely, unless the commissioner wants more chapters. Not entirely sure where I'd go with it on my own.

10205417
Fluttershy drinks the blood of the BackGround-"Ponies"

Drinks the blood of the C.M.C.'s and makes the 18

Something about Animals

one night they all changes into bats, or BatPonies !

They later give birth !?

Fluttershy tacks over the wold

Caramel becomes 100% a female mare

Derpy, and her little sister Dinky, becomes Fluttershy's next in comment

... There breast get bigger !?

A.J.'s parents are brote back from the dead

The other parents are brote in

They go to Equestria

a Guy tries to ... Fluttershy, but she drinks his blood, and makes him into every ones-else's oven (bun in the oven)



How about you add some O.C.s !?

10205477
There are a lot of good ideas, but I have a lot of projects going so will probably only continue if the commissioner commissions more.

10207038
What's the $ ?

10207166
Right now my standard price is $20 per 1000 words. I don't have many limits on content, though anything with young human kinkiness will have to be posted elsewhere than here.

10208744
So... 1$ per 50 words

10209073
Well I suppose, though I don't normally do it that exact. Either way, I'll go up to 10% past what you pay for, so like if someone paid for 9000 words, the story would be between 9000-9900 words.

10210777
Ok

Let's see how march each of you fans wants to cip in

And I'll pay for the rest

Damn this was hot!

Will there be more? Please say there's be more

Read the third chapter, and I have a question. I know porn logic is at work here. But when your little sister calls out to you wondering if you have some condoms because it turns out that one of her friends is a hermaphrodite, how does that not peg the needle on a certain brother's weird shit o' meter?

10860391
Easy. He's not just any brother, he's Twilight's brother.

Quite good … though I could have done without so much emphasis on the death and cold bodies part.

11666211
It was a unique commission so I enjoyed doing it. Glad you liked it overall.

Login or register to comment