• Published 15th Oct 2019
  • 2,231 Views, 46 Comments

Lord of the Land - Railgunner



Is technically buying a cursed artifact (That you didn't know was cursed) a bad thing? Well, Evan is ambivalent about it. He is in Equestria, in a pickle, and under... interesting (naughty) conditions to keep on living. Could be worse?

Comments ( 8 )

Here it is, at fucking last! I said it would be posted the first week and I made it! Barely. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy.

Not what I expected, but as long as their is still manipulation and sex going on I don't mind.

Is Reverse Ryona one of the fetishes in this story?

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

10264487
Sorry to say that, until things calm down fully, or at least fully stabilize, writing more is a bit secondary on my end :< I do hope to get back to this before summer ends (Fingers crossed).

I like how randomness plays a large role in shaping the story. Hopefully RNG plays nice for the next couple chapters though.

As long as the story stays as good as it is, like seriously some are badly written, done without emotion, etc.

While this story might as well have a [New Life of a Crow] situation a.k.a the mean story here [1] and here's the mature chapters/parts on a separate page [2].

Although via the mature chapters/parts importance to the story I would recommend this to possible future stories if they're not in the same situation.

So one story could be there for those who are there for the story, while the one who are only there for the clop/porn can go straight to it. But for those who are there for both they can switch what page there at in order to complete the story clop and all.

Login or register to comment